Fiesta Online PC

• Publisher: gamigo
  • Release Date: Jan 1, 2008
3.5

1. Dec 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game and the company which hosts it (gamigo) is nothing but a joke at current stage. While game originaly had potential (at the very beginning, around 2007-2010), it completly went down the drain due to incompetence of staff members, terrible support and marketing strategy aimed toward leeching more and more cash instead of fixing/balancing things out.

Class balance - non existant, only 2 classes are actualy worthy playing, fighter and mage, all other are greatly underpowered or bugged to extent when they become unplayable.

Cash store - broken, it sells overpowered items which can TRIPLE your health, damage, defense and other stats (originaly these items didnt exist, 20% boost was max)

Pve - past lvl 100 its impossible to play without fully enhanced gears (need real cash), health extenders and teva (real cash items, makes you lose no exp)

Pvp - due to broken class balance and cash store pvp is broken beyond repair, dont waste your time on this game if you are looking for good pvp.

Support - the worst part. They ignore reports, refuse to punish bug abusers, sell bugged real cash items (and deny that they are bugged even when player provides proof), they fail in pretty much every single field. Forum moderators are joke, they censor and ban people who are trying to point out obvious flaws/mistakes, refusing to accept constructive critics and living in arrogant denialism.
    -------------------------------------
    Overall> dont bother with this company and this game, they are just greedy and incompetent money leechers. One of veteran players actualy have made a site about fails of Gamigo, which he updates quite often, make sure to check it:

Quite honestly, this company gives me cancer and an impression that they have gathered all most vile dropouts across the continent in their team.
  2. Dec 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is not recommended , If youre looking for a Pve/Pvp MMO then id give it a 0.5/10. Staff isnt helpful at all, and they trash their costumers when they get criticized, overall its just a money leeching game designed by retarded people... not recommended at all Expand
  3. Jan 15, 2016
    Fiesta is a pay to win game with a dying community. There are much, much, much, much, much better free mmos out there. (150char, but you get the point)
  4. Apr 3, 2016
    no good regular updates
    repetitive
    hard on new players
  5. Sep 17, 2013
    Fun free to play game. The graphics are nice and fit the game well and the music is very catchy. 5 playable classes and it is not a pay to win game. Give it a try!
  6. Aug 1, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fiesta online is an MMORPG that can be enjoyable to some and to others, a complete disaster. I've read many other reviews, and I'm a player who came from the Outspark Fiesta years ago, so I will write a true biast review of the game. (Please note, this is my personal opinion, I apologize to anyone who disagrees with my review, but this is my stand)

First off, are the positive aspects of this game, not too many players see them, and in all honesty I'd agree but mainly they consist of:
    - Nice variety of classes (Every role is best for a situation, but this is also a con, you'll see why)
    - Mechanics are easily learned (Skills and combat were simple, crafting and shopping were easy)
    - Guilds and academies with reward systems (Who doesn't like getting paid for every level they attain?)
    - Vast world and many locations to explore and hang around
    - Flashy skills, obviously well put into
    - Kingdom quests and party quests that bring the community close together and fight side by side
    - If enjoyed, can make a great game to just let loose and take stress off

Fiesta was a simple MMO, people could easily get into it and just relax. The game didn't receive much publicity, in fact, I never even heard of it until browsing the web and finding a single advertisement on it. Outspark ran the show at the time, and it seemed they were competing with Nexon (again my personal thought, doesn't mean its true) since most of the games the two produced were oddly similiar.

On the cons and weaknesses of the game, are sadly where most of the game factors are
    which consist of:
    -(Biggest factor) HUGE pay to win system, how else do players dominate in pvp and pve? Boosters and what not through the shop
    -Enchancement of weapons becomes ridiculous, espicially since your weapon can break and be lost forever if its high level
    -In special areas called the Abyss (located in towns such as Elderine and Uruga by Battlefield guard) the area is both pvp and pve, not that its a problem, except its a breeding ground for capped out players with enchanced blue gear to kill anyone who's low level or easy prey for them, why? Because to them that's enjoying the game slaughtering innocents
    -Quests become extremely repetative with almost little to no variety to them, go kill this and go kill that, go collect this and go collect that
    -Leveling becomes nearly impossible after long strenuous work to 30+
    -Besides questing/battlefielding there is not too many options for players to enjoy themselves
    -Many features of the game, including marriage require you to PAY real money to do so
    -How much vulgar language and nude dancing can you picture in a main town area where high level players dance and talk about seemingly nothing?
    -Remember how I said variety of classes was a good thing? Play this game and tell me how many capped Archers, Clerics, and Fighters you see... The only class that seems to actually dominate the game are Mages, making things like kingdom quests annoying since in pve, mages cannot tank and die easily leaving you to fill the role as a healer or a tank and in pvp.... Lets not talk about pvp since mages will ruin all your hopes and dreams
    -Did I mention pvp? Unbalanced and pay to win, moving on

The game sadly has many other features that fall under the con side, but I think you can get the picture. Now am I saying that Fiesta is a terrible game? No and yes.

Yes because the game was nothing compared to where it was years ago, it had a fair sized community that allowed the features of kingdom quests to take place easily. The community now is basically being lucky to see another PERSON thats not an NPC in the game, its almost a ghost town. The game also gets fairly boring and repetative, fi the cons above were not to convince you, play it yourself for a few days and prove me wrong. The game also relies heavily on you buying cash items such as exp cards since leveling is a hassel and beauty stuff since your characters are ugly as they are. The game even PUSHES you to do so which gets very, very annoying.

And no because ignoring the cons, the game does make a lasting impression on the gamer, if anything, this game is a GATEWAY to mmorpgs since the design and mechanics are simple. I personally enjoyed spending my time on the game and do I regret it? Not at all. I loved the thrill of doing those kingdom quests and dungeons, I loved teaming up with friends in epic fights and quests. It was fun to the very end, and I'd imagine it still is.

Overall, my rating of this game is a solid 6.5/10 the game itself isn't bad, in fact, if it were to be reworked and the community better, I'd find myself picking it up again. If you enjoy a simple MMORPG with nothing too out of the ordinary or complex, but still has a thrill, I WOULD recommend this.
  7. Apr 8, 2016
    The game was great back in the day, huge community, i mean seriously huge, you would have trouble doing lvl 1 quests because all the monsters would be dead cause there was about 20 other people doing the same thing. Party for any quest, KQ(Kingdong Quest) was almos always full, form A to Z you would always have people in them. Now its DEAD, community is i would say about 10% of what itThe game was great back in the day, huge community, i mean seriously huge, you would have trouble doing lvl 1 quests because all the monsters would be dead cause there was about 20 other people doing the same thing. Party for any quest, KQ(Kingdong Quest) was almos always full, form A to Z you would always have people in them. Now its DEAD, community is i would say about 10% of what it used to be, people are still really friendly and nice, but most of them are high lvls, get yourself to lvl60 to catch up at least a little bit. Sure the game is dated and the character creation is VERY limited( 4 hair colours, 3-4 hair styles...and so on), but this game had spirit, i would spend hours on this game every day. Its a shame it died, nows its just a rotten carcass laying there barely an image of what it used to be. *le cry* Expand
  8. Jul 1, 2016
    Used to be good with a large community. Simply too expensive to play now it's dead.

10x more people leave than what join It costs $500 to cap (and enhance gear + weps) and get nice SC to even simply ENJOY the game Gamigo know it's dead, the game is being MILKED. They sacked staff off and now have only a few. They just did a patch that must of taken 10min and the players are all

10x more people leave than what join

Gamigo know it's dead, the game is being MILKED. They sacked staff off and now have only a few. They just did a patch that must of taken 10min and the players are all idiots and are like OMG YES WHAT A PATCH!!!
    Gamigo just spent 10min and kept them quiet for 6 months.

Gamigo just want money, it's one of the best milks of a dead game i've ever seen. Glad more and more players are realising this.

Everything they add is to get them more money, F2P is a joke.

Soon enough they'll add +13 wep and Rebirth system..

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

There are no critic reviews yet.