FIFA Manager 13 PC

4.7

1. Nov 30, 2012
    I'm a newbie and this is my first game of the series of football-manager.I just feel so cool like some complex simulation games i feel so fun to make some choices,i am curious about almost everything in the game,so i think it's cool,maybe i should have a try on FM2013.
  2. Apr 14, 2013
    This is a good game much better than football manager 13. Has many more features easier layout and not just managing the players and transfers. You can do many more things on this game than Football manager 2013.
  3. Jul 31, 2014
    The only tragedy about this game is that it has been discontinued; Fifa manager 14 will be the last one we ever see...

While I can easily play Fifa Manager 14 for another 5 years... I don't think the stability of the game will last 1 year without support and updates. I'm not a diehard fan of Football Manager in the same way that I like this game... But if both Football Manager,

But if both Football Manager, EA and Fifa were to team up to make one Futbol Manager game, that may be the most Epic combo game ever.

The worst issue about this game however would be the memory and storage issues. I just purged my memory storage of save games and literally free up 50 gigs of space on my Hard drive; do not let your save games accumulate as I believe that at some point the saves corrupt and destroy hundreds of hours of gameplay. I just lost about 5 seasons of epic fun and I am not a happy camper.

But I guess I will just start all over again as part of the excitement... I fear that I will never be able to completely fill the trophy book in this game.

PS: this game actually does help greatly if you have 32-64 gigs of RAM; the more the merrier.... I wish I had 128... :(
  4. Sep 1, 2013
    The updated interface, new features, and perks you get for logging in are all nice, and combined with the updated matches (Players perform more advanced tricks, for example) and the text features, it's a really good game compared to the last couple of years. Although the matches do not seem to make sense to me (In year 2 I already won the Champions League with Wigan Athletic), it'sThe updated interface, new features, and perks you get for logging in are all nice, and combined with the updated matches (Players perform more advanced tricks, for example) and the text features, it's a really good game compared to the last couple of years. Although the matches do not seem to make sense to me (In year 2 I already won the Champions League with Wigan Athletic), it's challenging, entertaining, and well worth your money. It would have earned a 10 if it had a multiplayer option.
    - A customer with 60 hours of FIFA Manager 13 playtime on Origin
  5. Jan 2, 2014
    Amazing great feature and have a outside world have kids and stuff amazing great good fantastic game I love it, its hard to get grips with thing on fm13 though amazing

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    The addition of Team Dynamics is the face of the new FIFA Manager series. We now have full control of team interactions- we can not only talk to each player, but to interfere as well, either peacefully or aggressively, within the whole hierarchy of the team. [January 2013]
  2. PC Gamer UK
    Dec 23, 2012
    Comprehensive enough, but the laughable inconsistencies make FIFA Manager 13 impossible to take seriously as a sim. [Christmas 2012, p.102]
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 21, 2012
    This superior and variegated football manager brings little new since the last installment and remains a few steps under the throne. [Christmas 2012]