8.6

1. Dec 25, 2011
    I just picked this game up a couple weeks ago and it's all I really play now. Me and my brother (who are both in their late 20's) love quick and fun multiplayer action games. Multiplayer is where it's at. I think game play in all modes (race, stunt, derby) is a blast. Physics are awesome, controls are simple (I use mouse/keyboard), and there is a pretty good variety of cars (which I think can be increased via downloads on the web).

I don't play single player, so no comment on that.
  2. Jan 18, 2012
    This game is a classic, it's great fun at LAN parties and a huge amount of fun in Derby, some cars are a bit hard to control, but that kind of boosts the challenge a bit. The graphics are pretty good still, even for today's standards.
  3. Oct 2, 2010
    Great soundtrack Great cars Great fun.Thx to my friend Remus for the ideea.One of the few racing games to must play.
  4. Jan 4, 2013
    Flatout 2 inovatted the racing games. After play Flatout 2 and Ultimate Carnage, you probably will not play Need For Speed again. The soundtrack is very good and ideal for this game. This is the best racing game franchise in my opinion.
  5. Nov 23, 2011
    I do not like racing games, (except NFS most wanted) but this one break the rules making it one of the best in the genre, please do me a favor and play it!
  6. Aug 10, 2012
    Eines der besten Rennspiele die es gibt !!!! ;)
  7. Dec 22, 2012
    Это одни и самых замечательных аркадных гонок, когда-либо виденных мною. Игра очень динамичная, весёлая, в меру сложная. За 6 лет не надоела до сих пор. Можно так же отметить приятную детализированную графику, без излишеств, красочно и нетребовательно. В любом случае советую. Конечно, понравится не каждому, но пропускать не стоит. Expand

1. There’s no getting away from the fact that FlatOut 2 is damned good fun, and will bring you back to the days of Destruction Derby and its ilk. However, as much as we appreciate the tweaks – and that’s really all they are – to the first game, there are still a few too many fundamental flaws which bring out a wail of frustration or a tut as you consider how easily certain annoyances could have been avoided.
  2. Where FlatOut felt like racing in a field, FlatOut 2 feels like racing on a film set. It has been reshaped into the archetype, competent arcade racer. [Aug 2006, p.89]
  3. The single-player Career won't take all that long to complete, but with a hugely entertaining multiplayer mode both on and offline, there's a good chance you'll continue playing for a while after.