Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood PC

7.8

1. PetrK
    Jan 5, 2010
    This game got a huge update before christmas which added a lot of new content, it's like a new game...before 5/9, after update 9/9
  2. Feb 15, 2012
    This game is a must play for indie game fans! The art style is simple but intriguing, the action is quite addicting and the humor is great. I've been playing it as my ''default'' game for quite awhile now. I paid only ten dollars for it and have gotten hours upon hours of entertainment from it. Just in terms of value to me, it outpaced many ''top tier'' games and continues to do so. TheThis game is a must play for indie game fans! The art style is simple but intriguing, the action is quite addicting and the humor is great. I've been playing it as my ''default'' game for quite awhile now. I paid only ten dollars for it and have gotten hours upon hours of entertainment from it. Just in terms of value to me, it outpaced many ''top tier'' games and continues to do so. The game isn't dead even now, to guys over at SAKARI INDIE are developing 'MULTI MASSACRE'' which is a multiplayer component to this game and to my knowledge will be even better than the base game itself. Given the current value of the game, the new stuff they are bringing out, the quality of the current release and the dedication of the guys who built it, I have to give this a 10. Do yourself a favor and check it out! Expand
  3. BraydonS
    Dec 26, 2009
    Best indie game Ive ever played (besides GMOD of course) With the update they released there's more maps etc. and now they are working on a multiplayer. this game just gets better and better.
  4. Kirk
    Dec 29, 2009
    This looked fun and was only £2 on steam. Nice little shooter. Took me about 4-5 hours to complete almost all achievements, all maps and get all weapons. Good for the money and I can see myself having the odd blast now and then especially if this gets more add-ons
  5. ThomasC
    Aug 15, 2009
    Honestly, the game is worth five dollars, and the free DLC promised will hopefully make the naysayers happy.
  6. AlexJ
    Dec 31, 2009
    Take no note of the rating- an update has come out which basically multiplies the content by 10! It adds 7 levels, Multiplayer, 4 or 5 new game modes, character customization, graphical upgrades and modified gore! With the update, this game has become one of the best bargain ever for gamers. In short: it kicks ass!
  7. BenjaminC
    Dec 28, 2009
    My vote for this game is 4.5, and because I feel generous. It's original, but it's only singleplayer and pretty much lacks replayability. The main objective is to shoot at everything that moves, and that gets boring really soon. If that wasn't enough, the translation isn't even decent. They've used an automatic translator for every language like if that was My vote for this game is 4.5, and because I feel generous. It's original, but it's only singleplayer and pretty much lacks replayability. The main objective is to shoot at everything that moves, and that gets boring really soon. If that wasn't enough, the translation isn't even decent. They've used an automatic translator for every language like if that was enough. Disappointing. Expand
  8. Dec 3, 2011
    This game is really fun. But I does get kind of boring after you have played everything about twice. I will keep playing it if they add more stuff, but the $5 was well worth the two hours it killed. Hopefully, I will play it more if more is added.
  9. Feb 6, 2012
    Initially fun shooter but way too short and the devs have totally ignored the game for over two years. Multiplayer was promised back in 2009 but never materialized. Could have been much more.
  10. Aug 2, 2013
    A great game, amused me very hard! And unlike most other reviews, I have spend a total of 32 hours, and still didn't get bored! And that totally suprise level, Genius!... Nah, I'm not gonna tell it! You'll find it if you buy the game!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. A very short game with a fairly original visual approach. Foreign Legion is a fun-ish third-person shooter but unfortunately lacks enough content to get you hooked.
  2. Although the game has its high points, I can't really condone a price tag on a game that just does not feel complete. This is especially true when there are free games on the Internet that offer a lot more.
  3. For being developed by four people and with a purchase price of around the same amount in dollars, Foreign Legion is a worthwhile investment for some mindless fun.