6.0

1. Sep 19, 2013
    This game is just awesome. Amazing handcrafted art, a large variety of combos, and a main character who looks just like the pringles guy. The gameplay is fast, intuitive and never really gets boring.

The idea of an on-stage brawler alone is pretty genius, seeing the audiences reaction to your on-screen action is bloody awesome. The fact that Foul Play is good enough to going to keep me
    away from playing GTA 5 for the weekend should say something too, lol :)

My english isnt that good, so ill just stick with the pros and cons:

+graphics, handcrafted +gameplay, mechanics +level up system +unlockable goodies and combos //+rewarding button mashing +humour, dialogues

cons: so far i didnt really find cons, though its too bad the game doesnt really have a voiceover. i imagine how amazing it would be to have the pringles guy aka Baron Dashforth with an english accent.
  2. Nov 19, 2013
    In Foul Play the developers have really excelled themselves in creating a beautiful, charismatic, original and extremely playable game my only criticism is that there's so much beautify stuff to look at I sometimes struggle to keep up!

1. Nov 21, 2013
    The lack of depth hurts Foul Play the most, and it's really a shame considering how brilliant the aesthetic is. I wanted to run around the stage, but playing the game made me exit stage left.
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    Diversity is Foul Play’s huge advantage – each of 22 levels offers a completely different setting, increasingly unconventional monsters and plenty of bosses. Still the game gets tedious if you play it too long. [12/2013, p.67]
  3. Nov 6, 2013
    If the filler were stripped out Foul Play would only be a two hour game but it would be two hours flush with ideas instead of five hours sprinkled with them. It would make for a more appealing co-op game, too. You won’t find yourselves saying “Just one more act,” you’ll be loading up Castle Crashers.