Go Home Dinosaurs! PC

7.8

1. May 1, 2016
    Meh I beat this but it has very little depth. Console port, shallow recycled tower defense mechanic stolen mainly from PVZ but 3D instead of left-to-right. No actual hotkeys that I can figure out. No fast forward. Dinosaurs are cute and the game has cute attitude, at least. For 2 dollars I can't complain, which is the only reason I recommend it. For 2 dollars it's worth it IF you likeMeh I beat this but it has very little depth. Console port, shallow recycled tower defense mechanic stolen mainly from PVZ but 3D instead of left-to-right. No actual hotkeys that I can figure out. No fast forward. Dinosaurs are cute and the game has cute attitude, at least. For 2 dollars I can't complain, which is the only reason I recommend it. For 2 dollars it's worth it IF you like tower defense games AND you want to see a pink female Triceratops named Tina wearing winter snow booties whilst skipping through the snow. If this describes you then for 2 dollars you might check it out.

PS: I must also mention that the entire game premise of "defending your steak BBQ from dinosaurs that are invading your picnic like gigantic ants" has a Vegetarian Mode involving carrots. The lack of Tofu Steaks highly annoys me, but the fact that it still has steaks on the loading screen is -unforgivable-.

INTERNET PETITION RDY GO KTHX I DEMAND A REFUND
  2. Sep 5, 2013
    It's fun while it lasts, but there is really not much left to do once you complete the three worlds besides unlocking cosmetic items and getting a 100% score for each level. The mechanics are solid, the gameplay is challenging, and the art and sound design are very cute.
  3. AWG
    Jul 25, 2013
    "Go Home Dinosaurs!" is a well-done and often addictive Defend-Your-Tower strategy game: defending a BBQ has never been this funny! Good graphics but very slow to load a new level.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Mar 27, 2013
    For only $9 on Steam, there is a fun, charming and thought out game to be had in Go Home Dinosaurs. Tower defense fans should not miss it, and it’s so simplistic that almost anyone can pick the game and have a blast with it. I strongly suggest picking this game up. After all, there’s barbeque to be saved.