6.7

1. Apr 5, 2014
    To be fair, it was released on April 1st. Try not to take it too seriously. However, I can't help but feel that it would be better off free or at least a very low price (around 2 dollars).
  2. Jun 13, 2014
    As someone who has played this game from the start, I feel that I should voice my review of this game.

First and foremost, a rant. This game was and is meant to be satire. That is it. When people take games too seriously they give no constructive feedback what-so-ever in their reviews. There seems to be some hypocrisy here. If a game is a joke and doesn't sell it's considered satire, but when a game is a joke and sells millions it's greed? Where is the line drawn? Because from where I'm standing it seems awfully hard to see. This is a revolution in gaming because it CLEARLY isn't taking itself seriously. As opposed to the CODS and the GTAS and the seriously business games that are always released, it is games like this that allows you to appreciate not caring. When I first played this game, I laughed. When I continued playing, yeah the laughing became more like a chuckle. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't see any game reviewers or youtubers play the game, I played it blind, and from that I got the full experience. I would look for the easter eggs and the references to my favorite movies and games. I'd explore the world and try to break it. Because it was different. It wasn't a cookie-cutter game.

Now for the review:

Pros:
    -Very beautiful art style.
    -Graphics are pretty nice for a quickie
    -Very destructive world, good for stress relief
    -Interesting physics, which is a part of why the hilarity works
    -Other goat classes to choose from, all with different powers, abilities, and quirks
    -A publisher that actually cares about the game they create. (Sidenote they released new content for free as "dlc" as a joke.) And they actually talk to their fans.

Neutral:
    -The game is buggy, which is a part of why it is amusing. The bugs aren't gamebreaking, but amusing.
    -Gravity is ridiculous in this game, which makes for amusing and immediate lols

Cons:
    -It's not really worth the money
    -It gets old fast

So overall, complaining about the obvious flaws that were purposefully left in there (bugs, etc) is like pointing out the unrealism of Star Wars. Who cares? It's a movie/form of entertainment. You are proving that the gaming community is so desensitized that it can't even take a freaking joke. You're just mad you didn't think of it first.
  3. Jul 10, 2014
    Ridiculous but enjoyable if you like destruction and exploration. Goat Simulator is about running around causing havoc. Although it was originally intended as a joke, the game has some substance, enough to earn it a price tag.
  4. Apr 3, 2014
    Fun game, but not worth $10 the novelty wears off very quickly if you are looking for a good $10 game there are plenty on the steam store that are more entertaining and will last you longer.
  5. Apr 5, 2014
    To people raging about the quality of the game. You should have done your research on the game before blindly buying it. On the Dev's main website it lists out everything about this game, and how the game is small, ridden with bugs, and how you will likely get 1 hr of fun out of it then be bored. And to the comment stating that only dumb Americans will enjoy this, you only need toTo people raging about the quality of the game. You should have done your research on the game before blindly buying it. On the Dev's main website it lists out everything about this game, and how the game is small, ridden with bugs, and how you will likely get 1 hr of fun out of it then be bored. And to the comment stating that only dumb Americans will enjoy this, you only need to Youtube Goat Sim Videos and see all the people across the world enjoying it.

Now that my counter rant is done. This game offers everything the Dev said would be in it, it is goofy and fun for a bit and was pretty much worth my $10. 7/10
  6. Apr 7, 2014
    Its really hard to score this game properly so this is my best try.

With taking into how much money the game is, as of right now, you get about 2 - 3 hours of fun. this is not ok. BUT! this game was almost made to be modded, which is alright but shouldnt become a common trend in the gaming industry. The industry has way to much wrong with it right now but have simulation games flooding
    Its really hard to score this game properly so this is my best try.

BUT! this game was almost made to be modded, which is alright but shouldnt become a common trend in the gaming industry. The industry has way to much wrong with it right now but have simulation games flooding it with LOL MAYMAY jokes.

Without taking price in the rating:
    The game is empty. Yes, there it is great at first, but after the first hour or 2 it is a pointless dull game with a ton of bugs. it is being updated soon though, along with alot of community mods.
  7. Apr 21, 2014
    Polarizing game that has some potential somewhere. It's just really rough right now and loses it's appeal after a few hours. There's plenty of indie games out there that are just less buggy and more fun.
  8. Apr 16, 2014
    People need to lighten up, it was a laugh.More can be added, and the price is next to nothing honestly.

At least it isn't riddled with Micro transactions or pay-to-win features, which are the true downfall of today's gaming.
  9. Apr 22, 2014
    Its fun for a bit. Maybe an hour or two at most. But then it gets dull and dumb. Simple as that. Like I just said, its a ton of fun for about 2 or 3 hours, but then it just gets old. Getting out of the map, or climbing a ladder with your head may seem like fun, but, as I keep saying, it just gets dull quick. So should you buy this?Yes. Why? Because its fun for 2 hours. Should you loveIts fun for a bit. Maybe an hour or two at most. But then it gets dull and dumb. Simple as that. Like I just said, its a ton of fun for about 2 or 3 hours, but then it just gets old. Getting out of the map, or climbing a ladder with your head may seem like fun, but, as I keep saying, it just gets dull quick. So should you buy this?Yes. Why? Because its fun for 2 hours. Should you love this?No. Why?Because it gets really, really dumb after an hour or so Expand
  10. Apr 4, 2014
    A short, fun game that relies heavily on cheap humour but gets away with it because of it's release date.
    It was fun while it lasted but I hope that games like this do not become a common sight on the steam store.
  11. Apr 3, 2014
    This game is gangnam style of gaming history, absurd and funny for the first time you play, it gives you fun maybe for a few hours but don't expect anything more.
  12. Apr 6, 2014
    The game is OK and it has a pretty good physic engine but the game is too short and it will only take about 3 hours until you get board. But I still enjoyed the game.
  13. May 26, 2014
    Seriously, if someone buys a game called GOAT SIMULATOR and later complains something about because took it seriously, it's time to come back to mamma's womb and try life again.

Oh yes, the game. Well, it simulates a goat. I think there's no more to say, really.
  14. Apr 26, 2014
    doesn't everyone know that this is suppose to be a broken game? I mean the purpose of it is to see silly glitches and messed up physics and stuff for a laugh, that's what the game is, something that will make you laugh. and it does a great job at that
  15. Apr 21, 2014
    Несмотря на ярко-выраженный глубокий юмор разработчиков, интерес к кривой чудо-разработке угасает быстро. Мало контента, делать почти нечего, но пару часов увлечёт.
  16. c3p
    Apr 4, 2014
    Gangnam style of video games, fun for a while, but nobody will play this in a few month.
    Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
    Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
  17. Apr 3, 2014
    Fun the first minutes, but it becomes boring when play it 20 minutes.

~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²~²
  18. Apr 8, 2014
    Отличная шутка, но недостаточно хорошая игра. Веселая упоротость и море пасхалок делают симулятора козла интересным проектом, но... Как игре в нем слишком мало содержания, для изучения всего мира будет более чем достаточно пяти часов.Отличная шутка, но недостаточно хорошая игра. Веселая упоротость и море пасхалок делают симулятора козла интересным проектом, но... Как игре в нем слишком мало содержания, для изучения всего мира будет более чем достаточно пяти часов.
  19. May 20, 2014
    First 5-10minutes was very funny, but now after 3hours its not funny. That city is just so small and its not very good, if the city is 2times larger i think i give more points for this game, i am waiting for Patch 1.1 to play splitscreen but i dont think its very good. If you aren´t very rich dont buy this game.
  20. Apr 1, 2014
    This game is fun for about 2 hours, after that you realize you just spent 10£ on a shallow joke brought on by the demons of the internet, and somehow you're ok with it because you now know what being a goat feels like!
  21. Apr 11, 2014
    Sure, this game gave me a laugh, but it reminded me too much of Big Rigs Over the Road Racing. Wonky physics, very little you can do. Probably most entertaining thing was looking at the messed up physics and see what random achievement you earned. I can understand if this game were free for people to just troll around in a sandbox world, but charging the game for 9.00 is a little bit of aSure, this game gave me a laugh, but it reminded me too much of Big Rigs Over the Road Racing. Wonky physics, very little you can do. Probably most entertaining thing was looking at the messed up physics and see what random achievement you earned. I can understand if this game were free for people to just troll around in a sandbox world, but charging the game for 9.00 is a little bit of a stretch. Well at least its not full price 60 bucks. Expand
  22. Apr 1, 2014
    Goat Simulator doesn't really offer anything new to the Goat genre. It just repackages everything already done in Goat games. For a quick round of jumping, bucking, running, and other goat related gaming, it scratches the itch. If you're looking for hard core goat gaming look somewhere else.
  23. Apr 2, 2014
    i would say this is the best game ever, but it's way too glitchy and buggy for that. if you have a jetpack, it's so easy to got under world through the gaping hole just behind the walls of the map. and the big ass factory, my god, sometimes im not even sure if it has a roof at all, because it is so easy to fall through it. otherwise the game is so much fun, and entertain for hours with alli would say this is the best game ever, but it's way too glitchy and buggy for that. if you have a jetpack, it's so easy to got under world through the gaping hole just behind the walls of the map. and the big ass factory, my god, sometimes im not even sure if it has a roof at all, because it is so easy to fall through it. otherwise the game is so much fun, and entertain for hours with all the unlockable mods in the game. Expand
  24. May 5, 2014
    Hype hype hype hype to a highly disappointing result. This is a game that is way more fun to watch someone else play rather than yourself. The developers started this off as just a little workshop and we demanded it, and the developer has made a shed load of money for what is a game that has little substance. After about an hour I just couldn't find anything to do. The game is a gimmick, aHype hype hype hype to a highly disappointing result. This is a game that is way more fun to watch someone else play rather than yourself. The developers started this off as just a little workshop and we demanded it, and the developer has made a shed load of money for what is a game that has little substance. After about an hour I just couldn't find anything to do. The game is a gimmick, a gimmick that wore out quickly and once it was gone, the fun melted from me and the game really ended up being nowhere near worth £6.99.
    I wouldn't say it was a disaster completely though, it has a lot of fun ideas and the gimmick was hilarious until it wore thin, however would I recommend you buy it? Nah, save your money for a real game. Find a youtuber you like and watch him/her play it for an hour, it will cost you nothing for a probably more enjoyable time.
  25. May 20, 2014
    A bit of silly fun that will have you giggling for an hour or two. Probably not worth $10, but you should definitely snag it on sale. New content and mods are coming, too, so it will be a fun game to go back to occasionally for more silliness.
  26. Jun 3, 2014
    There isn't much to say about Goat Simulator. You play as a goat, perform random actions, and rack up points. This all happens within a tiny map area, which I found slightly disappointing. You can laugh at the game for maybe half an hour or so, but after that it just feels like a bit of a bore. I'll admit, I do regret buying this game, but on a positive note, it's a time waster. If youThere isn't much to say about Goat Simulator. You play as a goat, perform random actions, and rack up points. This all happens within a tiny map area, which I found slightly disappointing. You can laugh at the game for maybe half an hour or so, but after that it just feels like a bit of a bore. I'll admit, I do regret buying this game, but on a positive note, it's a time waster. If you need a game to fill the void between now and the next big game, then this may be suitable for passing those hours away while you wait. It's not all bad; it can be quite funny, it's ridiculous, and it's an entertaining sandbox. However, don't expect to be playing it for more than two hours at a time, and I'd say maybe five hours overall to finish everything up and mess around a bit.

Overall, Goat Simulator is not a game that stands on its' own merits.
  27. May 21, 2014
    The game is fun. Its just short lived fun however. Even with the mods made by other players to play with i would say 2 or 3 hours before most people would get bored. The game is more fun to talk about than play after awhile. If i put a price tag on it i would say its a $5 value. Pointless stupid fun.
  28. May 28, 2014
    Watch the trailer before you purchase this game. For $10, I thought it was well worth the laugh. Funny physics and challenges remind me of playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater for the N64 as a kid. The novelty does wear off quickly though.
  29. Mar 1, 2015
    The game is fun, no doubt, but I didn't see it as very comedic. I think the glitches and such fit into the game's theme, and there is too much content for me to handle, so that's a plus. I always see myself coming back to it, because, as I said earlier, it's quite entertaining. Plus there are plenty of cool mods for it, and with the new (Might I add free) Goat MMO Simulator expansion pack,The game is fun, no doubt, but I didn't see it as very comedic. I think the glitches and such fit into the game's theme, and there is too much content for me to handle, so that's a plus. I always see myself coming back to it, because, as I said earlier, it's quite entertaining. Plus there are plenty of cool mods for it, and with the new (Might I add free) Goat MMO Simulator expansion pack, it's a pretty cool game. And people are nagging this game for it's price, but first off, there's so much content that I think it's worth the ten bucks, and second off, Turbo Dismount was fifteen bucks. (I mean, it's a fun game, but really?) Think about that. Now, of course, with an unpolished game comes a multitude of problems.
    Problem 1: The frame rate is terrible. Maybe it's just my computer, but it can drop to one frame per second depending on what I'm doing. Coffee Stain, you MUST fix this. Please.
    Problem 2: With a game with comical glitches comes a game with bad glitches. I'm talking game crashes, texture glitches, glitched music. Speaking of music...
    Problem 3: There are five or six songs. (Minus the ambiance, but let's face it, that doesn't count.) Come on, CoffeeStain, if your only going to make a couple songs, make them GOOD.
    Problem 4: No online multiplayer. This is THE PERFECT GAME for online multiplayer. I'm not talking about Goat MMO Simulator, I'm talking about the non-MMO areas. Goatville and Goat City Bay. (Are those the right names?)
    These were my pros and cons of Goat Simulator. Overall, I like it, but it needs improvements.
  30. Jul 14, 2014
    A goat simulator, somebody had to do it and at first sight it looks exciting. The impression this game leaves me however is that the makers did not study the aspect of being a goat roaming freely in a western style urbanized environment.
    You start like a small goat that is all powerful and scares the hell out of crowds of people because they see a goat as if it was Lucifer in person?
    People react retarded spotting the goat. I would expect my goat alter ego being threatened with captivity or even end up being eaten and that to be a reason to keep low profile before you can find the power ups.
    Be nice to people , charm kids. Next, steal food, escape, power up. Instead the game expects you to play some kind of god mode, and round up hysterical humans with your overpowered horns.
    The humans don't organize, don't form pose, release the dogs to "get that goat".
    I felt bored after 40 minutes and felt sad for the untouched potential.
    You can lick people and they drop as if your tongue was poisoned.
    But how about just stepping into a fashion shop and start eating designer clothes and drop faeces all over the place? That would be a start for a goat "simulator".
    When you touch a car with your horns, it explodes. What about scratching the paint to attract the owner then tickle his nuts?
    On the positive side, the game is simulating some physics that are hard to master (driving a bicycle is not easy but it looks like it can be done) and the player needs to use his feeling and imagination to create funny situations for snapshots.
    At this stage it feels too limited however. To be fixed or to be reserved for people stoned out of their mind and need to concentrate on ..something.
  31. Sep 21, 2014
    The developers admit quite frankly on their website that this isn't a great game and not only that, it was even released on April Fool's Day! Lowering your expectations may help you to appreciate this game more but ultimately it's only good for a few laughs before you get bored with it and never play it again. I confess that the only reason I decided to keep playing it after the first halfThe developers admit quite frankly on their website that this isn't a great game and not only that, it was even released on April Fool's Day! Lowering your expectations may help you to appreciate this game more but ultimately it's only good for a few laughs before you get bored with it and never play it again. I confess that the only reason I decided to keep playing it after the first half hour was in order to get Steam Trading Cards to sell off... Expand
  32. Dec 14, 2014
    This game was never meant to be taken seriously. Glitches galore, as far as the eye can see. You play as a goat doing impossible crap that not even a psychotic human being could accomplish. Do tricks, get points. Kill people, get points. Take a trip to demonic goat hell, get points. It's like GTA, but goatified. Overall, it's a solid game, but you probably won't enjoy it for a long time.
  33. Sep 22, 2014
    Ok, this is probably one of the toughest reviews I have had to consider...
    Have you ever played a game that is made 100x's funnier because it's full of bugs that are left in and never removed? Welcome to my life...
    Ok, this is probably one of the toughest reviews I have had to consider...

Goat Simulator (GS) is a niche game. You must like niches in all their forms and glory to appreciate this game. You must also not consider the value of money and like to spend hours modding things that earn you no glory except being able to text your one friend with a **** grin saying, 'look! look what you can do NOW! isn't it awesome, it's shiny!'

Anyways, to point:
    This is a small developer project that leaves the player with the impression that after five minutes of playing, you have really played and paid for five minutes of content too. There just isn't that much to do. There is an arcade style of bonuses for very limited activities- such as ooohh boffo! destroy stuff in under a minute! Do a handstand! Do a barrel roll! When in comparison the complexity really arises, and also the enjoyment, in the form of self-appointed goals that the game will never recognize as an achievement.
    Such as: let's set someone on fire, grab him, drag him to someplace high and see if you can then toss him far enough to light the gas station on fire, blow it up and destroy a passing truck. Can you do that? then pioneer the exhibition by posting that video on youtube, because, well really, NO ONE has done that before, right??? In fact, do that while twitch-ing yourself making fake surprised expressions that no one believes wasn't practiced by you sitting in front of a mirror making faces like you were a Disney Animator.

The strong point of this game is where the developers stop: the user crafted content. Because unless you find new ways to open end crack this very tiny open world environment, you are looking at the deathmatch version of Grand Theft Auto 4 where no one has ever finished the game, because we never got past the joy of driving over peoples feet, getting 5 star warrants and running into the Emergency room with a rocket launcher yelling "allahu akbar."

So, really, how do you rate a game like this? If you love indie work, love to mod, and love parabolic motions of goats with a neck that does weird things with collision boxes, this game is a 10. But if you feel the cost of a tiny game with a premise that doesn't grow beyond 2 minutes of chuckles, you don't program and you like Stanley Parable rewards for linear gameplay, then this is a 2.

So I picked 6, because 10 is more than 2.
  34. Apr 20, 2014
    With another map coming in the future and enough humor and achievements to earn, it holds a decent value for $10 (new "DLC" is going to be free"). The game has no excuse to run at the frame rate it does sometimes. Bugs that slow the game down are not entertaining for the player. If you don't play games for the Easter eggs and humor, you will not like this game and should not buy it. SteamWith another map coming in the future and enough humor and achievements to earn, it holds a decent value for $10 (new "DLC" is going to be free"). The game has no excuse to run at the frame rate it does sometimes. Bugs that slow the game down are not entertaining for the player. If you don't play games for the Easter eggs and humor, you will not like this game and should not buy it. Steam workshop support will likely make the game more fun with user created maps, but one should not have to count on user created content for value in a game. This is not "the death of PC gaming" as one reviewer has stated. It's a joke of a game that proves a fake video can be made a reality by the community's feedback. Most games-even most games by this developer- are not like this. This is only because the community seriously asked for this game. Expand
  35. Jun 5, 2014
    While fun at first, the game gets old very quickly. Secrets to find within the game make it interesting at times and some of the glitches purposefully left in the game give a few chuckles, but other than that it's a rather mediocre game based off of an outdated Internet meme.
  36. Jan 4, 2015
    Silly, stupid, but strangely hypnotic. This game has only so much replay value, but with the new addition of the MMO gamemode, it does give quite a bit more to do. A fun game to have a good 10-15 hour blast with on your own but then will usually just be the funny game to show to friends every mow and then. If on sale, pick it up. And press 1 to Baaaaaa.
  37. Feb 9, 2015
    The game had a very rough start to it, and I'm glad I bought the game. The game at first really only had a playability of about 10 minutes or so, but with the addition of extra maps, mutators, and much more, the game is a bit more playable.
    Another thing that I found to be disappointing was the MMO part to the game, I was really hoping for it to actually be online, just for it to be something making fun of MMO games. still deserves a 7/10 though.
  38. Jul 7, 2016
    With broken physics and, well, a powerful goat with a sticky tongue that cannot be longer, Goat Simulator is buggy, chaotic and downright stupid in the most awesome way.
  39. Jul 13, 2014
    Depending on your perspective, this is either a post-modern indie game that satires the industry or it's a dumb glitchy game that gets old quickly. In honesty, it's both. I bought it to be part of the in joke and it's kind of fun to experience this for yourself. Eventually, you run out of quests and things begin to grow stale. Embracing the glitches can be fun and I probably got theDepending on your perspective, this is either a post-modern indie game that satires the industry or it's a dumb glitchy game that gets old quickly. In honesty, it's both. I bought it to be part of the in joke and it's kind of fun to experience this for yourself. Eventually, you run out of quests and things begin to grow stale. Embracing the glitches can be fun and I probably got the most enjoyment out of just watching the game seemingly break to pieces as you play it. Expand
  40. Sep 10, 2014
    This game probably one of those games where you go "This is fun," but then get bored. This game might be fun for younger gamers, but the older gamers might play for 20 minutes or so if they're bored.
  41. Mar 18, 2016
    It works and does exactly what it advertises. The problem is the game is based entirely on novelty, which wears off after maybe an hour. On the bright side, it is only $5 or so on steam, so I'm generally happy with this purchase.
  42. Apr 6, 2015
    What could be more idiotic than being a goat,who feels like a god of planet? If the answer is nothing, then you are right!
    The concept is stupid:You are a goat.You do stuff.You get points.You get swag.???.Profit.
    An intresting thing about this game is that,it's a parody to skateboarding games. But this game is glitchy as hell! Buy this game,if you want to know,what will happen,if you
    But this game is glitchy as hell!
    Buy this game,if you want to know,what will happen,if you were a goat.
  43. Nov 7, 2014
    The creators of this game did not take this seriously, this was a side project to test the psychics engine. So with that being said. Goat Simulator is a very unique game that invites you to do absolutely nothing but lick things and ram things.
    First of all, this game is fun for what it is. I can be a good laugh with a friend. But alone I do not think you would get as many "lols" as you would were you with a friend or 2.
    This game is fun and interesting but where it falls flat on its face is despite the large maps with lots to see and do, everything is explored and fleshed out within one play through. After that its not anything new. There is Steam Workshop so take what you will from that, but unfortunately that is only life support for a game this empty.
    The achievements, the trophies, unlockables, the workshop and all the friends in the world will not make this game any more enjoyable the 3rd or 4th time playing. What it lacks is company made content.
    I recommend this game, but not at full price. Buying this game at full price would make it seem like complete waste of money due to its lack of content. But again, it was made a side project. So if you want to see its spiritual successor or final outcome, play A Story About My Uncle.
  44. Mar 6, 2015
    One of the weirdest games I think I have ever played. It's completely crazy - and you know what...it's an amazing amount of fun. The "MMO Simulator" is a brilliant piss-take of MMO's in general - and could even fool you into thinking it's real.

Its shortcomings are a lack of content. 3 maps is all you get here - and none of them are particularly big. The mechanics also get repetitive and dull rather quickly.

Get it when it's on sale for a few hours of crazy fun.

Jimbo Rating: 6/10
  45. Jun 20, 2015
    Is a good game, but is more designed to play with friends and for "Youtubers" because its very fun, but if you play it ALONE and in a very long time, it will get bored
  46. Jul 11, 2015
    This is one of those type of games that you play when you've got nothing else to do. Even though seemingly very fun and creative, I can't see somebody enjoying this game for a time period longer than 5 hours.

Basically the whole point of this game is you're a goat, do goat stuff. It's really a great idea, and it's pretty well executed. You get points, you can unlock new masks for your goat, and just do random **** in an open world goat destroy everything simulator.

I have to say for the first 30 minutes of playing this game I really enjoyed myself, but later I was just doing the same thing over and over again. It's a pretty average game in every sense, except the goofy fun part that you get to play as a goat, and that's why it earns a 7/10, It's not really trying to be serious so my review is not too serious either.

If you have 10$ to spare, I would recommend checking this game out for sure, you'll find it oddly amusing until it gets oddly unsatisfying. But if you don't have money to throw around I would recommend to wait until this game goes on a sale and buy it then.
  47. Nov 27, 2015
    It makes me so pissed to see people give goat simulator a 0 since it's such a great game. There is so much more to goat sim than anyone would expect even just running around licking people and destroying houses is fun. Goat sim is meant to be glitchy thats what makes it so crazy and fun!!! Even goat MMO (which comes with goat sim!!!) is amazing. Overall if you hate goat sim cause of it'sIt makes me so pissed to see people give goat simulator a 0 since it's such a great game. There is so much more to goat sim than anyone would expect even just running around licking people and destroying houses is fun. Goat sim is meant to be glitchy thats what makes it so crazy and fun!!! Even goat MMO (which comes with goat sim!!!) is amazing. Overall if you hate goat sim cause of it's bug and glitches never play any simulator game ever. Expand

1. CD-Action
    Jun 28, 2014
    The developers said out loud that Goat Simulator is not worth buying unless you come across their game on some sale. And they are right. [05/2014, p.69]
  2. Games Master UK
    Jun 7, 2014
    Definitely funny, just not quite for long enough to sustain you, and the surrounding game is uneven. [July 2014, p.65]
  3. Hyper Magazine
    Jun 7, 2014
    It's more than stupid, it's so moronic it becomes something almost sublime. [Issue#249, p.66]