Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 1 out of 1
Dec 13, 2013It's definitely not a good game. I don't understand, why some indie developers are always making some games, like that. If you buy that game,It's definitely not a good game. I don't understand, why some indie developers are always making some games, like that. If you buy that game, you will face to another copy-past from Samorost series and some stylistics from Machinarium. This game is well drawn, really nice work by the game artists, but totally lack of any creative ideas, how to transform their skills into the nice gameplay. No story, just a Samorost cliche. No good puzzles, 80% of them are for 5 years old children, and it's supposed to be a good buy for that audience, but remaining 20% are completely illogical (like colored bricks quest) and unfriendly (like gem puzzle), anyway all this stuff I've seen a thousand times in any casual quests. The game is very very short you may finish it in 2 hours, if you will have any troubles with obvious quests, and that's very dissapointing. There is no interactive environment and the "humour" is totally sucks and unfunny! Music is not irritating, but not a great either.
In general I can recommend this game only for children, and unfortunately it's another game, where you may be impressed by the ambiance or characters, but after some minutes you will be in frustration, because the game has no advantages and just a wasting of time.… Expand
- By user score