Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods PC

4.0

1. Jul 8, 2011
    I actually really liked it in its present state now that it's been patched a lot. Freeing Orc held towns is great fun. It's also huge (probably where they went wrong in being too ambitious). Still got a lot of bugs but I could get round them. Certainly gave me a lot of fun for a long time.
  2. Aug 24, 2013
    There is very little that needs to be said about this. IT DOESN"T WORK. I bought this in late 2012. Installed it and tried to play. Couldn't so anything and it CRASHED. So four years after release the developers never fixed this garbage, but Steam still sells it. This is not a game, its a FRAUD! AVOID at all costs! May I remind you that 5/10 in my present scale is truly a 0/10 according toThere is very little that needs to be said about this. IT DOESN"T WORK. I bought this in late 2012. Installed it and tried to play. Couldn't so anything and it CRASHED. So four years after release the developers never fixed this garbage, but Steam still sells it. This is not a game, its a FRAUD! AVOID at all costs! May I remind you that 5/10 in my present scale is truly a 0/10 according to standard reckoning. Even respect for the process of game design cannot extend when a game is as fundamentally broken as this.

3. Aug 24, 2013

This title is outright disastrous. It was obviously released without thorough or perhaps any testing. The game is rife with design and performance problems and ultimately is unplayable.
    And in the process of keeping it real, I have to comment on Forsaken Gods' combat system, which is -- without a doubt -- the worst I've ever encountered in a game.
  3. Gamers.at
    A downright frightening army of bugs both scares away any potential fan of Gothic and eliminates any fun that could have been had with the game. [Issue#17]