8.9

Generally favorable reviews- based on 1907 Ratings

1. Mar 22, 2017
    Не, ну здесь даже комментарии не нужны. Огромная карта. Интересный сюжет. В целом игра просто шедевр.
  2. Mar 22, 2017
    One of the top 3 games of all time, most likely THE best game of all time. The amount of fun possible with this game is insane. The amount of things you can do in this game is also insane. This honestly might just be the greatest game ever made. I can honestly hope that one day a game can be as great and ever greater than GTA: San Andreas, but I doubt I will ever see that day. 9 out of 10One of the top 3 games of all time, most likely THE best game of all time. The amount of fun possible with this game is insane. The amount of things you can do in this game is also insane. This honestly might just be the greatest game ever made. I can honestly hope that one day a game can be as great and ever greater than GTA: San Andreas, but I doubt I will ever see that day. 9 out of 10 because there is no perfect game. Expand
  3. Mar 7, 2017
    Çıkış yılına göre devrimsel nitelikler taşıyan ve bir nesli kendine bağımlı eden oyun. Oynarken görevler haricinde boş boş gezerken bile haritada yapacak o kadar şey var ki. İnsanın oynarken sıkılması imkansız.
  4. Feb 28, 2017
    I'm writing down this review in 2017, 13 years after the game came out and wow the nostalgia that I have for this game. It might seem doll and stupid and ugly to look at now, but when it came it was the best game of all time (for me). I would LOVE to see a remake of this masterpiece because it deserves it.
  5. Feb 26, 2017
    Rockstar lo volvio a hacer. Un videojuego que mejora todo, graficos, musica, vehiculos, historia, libertad, mapa, incluye toques rpg, vestimenta, modificacion fisica y de apariencia. Historia del Getho negro de principios de los 90s. guerra de bandas y guerras raciales. CJ regresa a los santos luego de mucho tiempo para tratar de dejar su pasado atras. pero jamas sucedera. enorme,Rockstar lo volvio a hacer. Un videojuego que mejora todo, graficos, musica, vehiculos, historia, libertad, mapa, incluye toques rpg, vestimenta, modificacion fisica y de apariencia. Historia del Getho negro de principios de los 90s. guerra de bandas y guerras raciales. CJ regresa a los santos luego de mucho tiempo para tratar de dejar su pasado atras. pero jamas sucedera. enorme, divertido... perfecto. Expand
  6. Jan 26, 2017
    PC Ver. really improve a lots from the PS2 Ver.But seems like some 'naughty'glitches haven't been solved yet,so it is not a real remastered version.But it is not as ugly as PS2 Version(like orange weather)It is really clean.
  7. Jan 17, 2017
    Hi my name is john I’m 16 years old and I study at College. I’m going to talk to you about my favourite game. My favourite game is GTA 5 because it has good graphics. Also so it’s good because you can play online with your friends. Also when you have an online account you can create your own character and dress him up as what you want, also if you don’t want to play with your friends orHi my name is john I’m 16 years old and I study at College. I’m going to talk to you about my favourite game. My favourite game is GTA 5 because it has good graphics. Also so it’s good because you can play online with your friends. Also when you have an online account you can create your own character and dress him up as what you want, also if you don’t want to play with your friends or other people you can make you own session. You also can do missions online with friends and other people so you can upgrade leaves and get money so you can buy things like vehicles and apartment. You can play off line which is called storey mood and you just do mission and when you complete the mission you to unlock a character and you also get a house with each cricketer you unlock. Expand
  8. Nov 21, 2016
    It's been a while. My nostalgia is grabbing my dick right now. This instalment of the Grand Theft Auto series is one of the best I have ever played in my entire life. Playing this game again gives me all of those nostalgia given the fact that this is my first Grand Theft Auto game. Never played the 3rd instalment,Vice City,Liberty and Vice City stories and the older Grand TheftIt's been a while. My nostalgia is grabbing my dick right now. This instalment of the Grand Theft Auto series is one of the best I have ever played in my entire life. Playing this game again gives me all of those nostalgia given the fact that this is my first Grand Theft Auto game. Never played the 3rd instalment,Vice City,Liberty and Vice City stories and the older Grand Theft Autos(London,2 and the 1st).San Andreas at that time blew my mind. The time when I was still young and never heard of this franchise.It is also the time where I have my first PC. It gave me so much fun creating havoc around the city and especially writing the cheat codes in a piece of paper.

San Andreas has the most memorable characters. CJ is one of the most iconic Grand Theft Auto character. He is likeable, Big Smoke a fun character to hang out. Sean "sweet" Johnson an hilarious character.There so many characters and most of them are memorable to me like Frank Tenpenny,Wu zi Mu,Cesar Vialpando to name a few. The story is great and it is all about family and deep characterisation.San Andreas shines also in it's own setting, The open sandbox game gives you a lot of things to do(Mostly destroying buildings and killing people) than doing the missions, exploring the map is the best way to enjoying if you don't care about the missions, just use the cheat codes to unlock the map tho. The game is exciting and fun overall.

Even if the story is great, it kinda feels unbalanced and the side missions are rather frustrating.The aiming is very clumsy. That's the only negative things I can say.
  9. Nov 18, 2016
    Вот это настоящий шедевр.
    Это уже была не гта, а жизнь.
    В этой части настолько много всего, что просто глаза разбегаются. Большая карта, прекрасная музыка, геймплей, который местами ужасно сложный, но просто афигенный, куча побочных заданий, из кат-сцен складывается настоящий фильм. И как же классно ехать ночью в пустыне под "riders on the storm" или KISS. Потрясающая атмосфера. Игра
    Вот это настоящий шедевр.
    Это уже была не гта, а жизнь.
    В этой части настолько много всего, что просто глаза разбегаются.
    Игра на долгие времена.
  10. Sep 11, 2016
    Another great GTA game, that is classic today. Gameplay great as usual, but has some little weaknesses in details: dates with girlfriends and gang wars are boring and grinding. The main story is very long in comparison to Vice City, overall the game is much bigger than VC. but bigger doesnt mean better, i prefer VC, especially because of the atmosphere there and the music. Dont forget toAnother great GTA game, that is classic today. Gameplay great as usual, but has some little weaknesses in details: dates with girlfriends and gang wars are boring and grinding. The main story is very long in comparison to Vice City, overall the game is much bigger than VC. but bigger doesnt mean better, i prefer VC, especially because of the atmosphere there and the music. Dont forget to install some mods to improve the graphics Expand
  11. Aug 7, 2016
    This game - one of the best in GTA Series. This game maybe not better, than GTA 4, but still one more good. Good storyline, good characters, good missions and... **** BIG OPEN WORLD FOR 2004.
  12. Aug 2, 2016
    Still the best GTA game without question.CJ,Big Smoke,Ryder are just some of the legendary characters that everybody knows about,even today.The game is old but still one of the best
  13. Jul 5, 2016
    This game is a piece of art and hundreds of people who are still playing this masterpiece can't be wrong, right? I honestly can't find much to say about the games I like, but I'll try. The gameplay is very smooth and entertaining supported with the huge map that it would take a lot of time to explore. Aside from the cleverly designed missions, you can go to a strip club, go bet on horseThis game is a piece of art and hundreds of people who are still playing this masterpiece can't be wrong, right? I honestly can't find much to say about the games I like, but I'll try. The gameplay is very smooth and entertaining supported with the huge map that it would take a lot of time to explore. Aside from the cleverly designed missions, you can go to a strip club, go bet on horse racing, be a cab driver, get wanted levels and try to survive without using cheats etc. But the thing that makes me like it the most is the intriguing dialogues and cutscenes. It might seem like classic gangster crap at first: swear, do drugs, swear, shoot people, but there's much much more to it than that. You get to observe how Carl is used by the corrupted police officers, the irony in that situation, process in which Johnson family breaks apart sweetened with occasional humor in events such as Jeffrey and Freddy's dialogue (dropping the soap). This game is just awesome and I'm sure everyone can find something that interests them in it. Btw, don't forget to turn off v-sync for a smoother experience :) Expand
  14. Jun 23, 2016
    Say Hello To Gaming History. For a 2005 game, GTA San Andreas has outstanding graphics; not the best in 2016. It brought so many more features such as girlfriends, modding cars, swimming, eating, working out and much more. After all, I DEFINITELY recommend you get this game.
  15. Jun 14, 2016
    the best open world game ever made and also the best gta franchise ever made. you are not a gamer if you dont know gta san andreas. many things u can do in GTA SA, swimming, eat in fast food, buy cloth change cloth, even date with a girlfriend. MASTERPIECE
  16. May 23, 2016
    Fun game with frustrating control dynamics! Loved the mayhem in stealing police cars, ambulances and fire trucks and crazy action taking on gang bangers and cops. Disliked the fixed missions which were way too hard to complete and if you make a small mistake you fail entire mission and cannot move on. Love the open world of exploring, gyms, eats and customize clothes, cars and weapons.Fun game with frustrating control dynamics! Loved the mayhem in stealing police cars, ambulances and fire trucks and crazy action taking on gang bangers and cops. Disliked the fixed missions which were way too hard to complete and if you make a small mistake you fail entire mission and cannot move on. Love the open world of exploring, gyms, eats and customize clothes, cars and weapons. Great story and characters well done. Graphics not bad even today as this was for PS2 over 10 years ago and still decent with fun game play! Very nostalgic 90s hip hop and rap soundtrack was awesome to listen to while cruising! Expand
  17. May 23, 2016
    This is the best GTA edition ever. A revolution of gameplay since GTA Vice City. Gameplay is very very diversity. CJ is so **** cool, great characters. I love the Radio Stations. I love the way Rockstar make story is awsome, funny dialogues. The RPG system like RESPECT, MUSCLE, SHOOTING make gameplay deeper, beside dating. gf, custom cars...
  18. May 21, 2016
    It is an amazing game there great graphics and the guns are so detailed, the best part is what you can do on there, you can go anywhere you want to but not in some stores, they could fix that, it would awesome
  19. May 14, 2016
    Тем временем, как игровая индустрия переходила уже на новая поколение игр, Rockstar Games до сих пор доила потенциал PS2 и делала игры 6-го поколения. GTA San Andreas безоговорочно лучшая игра 6-го поколения. Лос-Сантос, гетто, чернокожий главный герой, всё это вы увидите в GTA SA. Открытый мир и безграничные возможности сделали эту игру шедевром индустрии за столь короткое время!Тем временем, как игровая индустрия переходила уже на новая поколение игр, Rockstar Games до сих пор доила потенциал PS2 и делала игры 6-го поколения. GTA San Andreas безоговорочно лучшая игра 6-го поколения. Лос-Сантос, гетто, чернокожий главный герой, всё это вы увидите в GTA SA. Открытый мир и безграничные возможности сделали эту игру шедевром индустрии за столь короткое время!
  20. Apr 20, 2016
    I will never forget how fun was to play GTA San Andreas.
    Almost everything you could do in the game was fun. Even driving and exploring San Andreas, enjoying good music was worthy!
  21. Apr 15, 2016
    un mundo grade por explorar muchas actvidases por realizar y una gran historia con buenas y variadas misiones y un buen sistema de juego sin duda un buen juego en cualquier plataforma sobretodo en pc revolucionario para la epoca
  22. Apr 13, 2016
    Que decir de por ahora el mejor GTA de toda la saga.Historia espectacular me encanta las pandillas aparte de eso habia muchas mas cosas que hacer en el juego como carreras ilegales,comer en pizzerias,cambiarse de ropa...
  23. Mar 8, 2016
    Não tem o que fala dessa perfeição, uns do jogo mais épicos do todos os tempos, nunca vou esquece dessa época, joguei mais de 3000 mil horas desse merda, É nóis CJ !!!!!
  24. Feb 29, 2016
    The only one I played so far. It seemed ok to play as a thug in relatively big world with freedom of walking wherever you want. Still not the kind of game i die to play for.
  25. Feb 26, 2016
    Obra de arte. El mejor GTA que ha podido hacer Rockstar hasta la fecha (2016). Ese escenario de rivalidad entre pandillas lo hace único. Un mapa muy, muy extenso y personajes locos por todas partes. Mil cosas que hacer (casinos, gimnasios, tiendas de ropa, comida...). Desiertos, bosques, grandes ciudades... Simplemente maravilloso.
  26. Feb 12, 2016
    this game is freaking awsome its fun you can break peoples car windows shoot people make people beat you up for nothing kill them with chainsaws and their body parts dont come out its fun its outstanding for its time and also i hope rockstar may have a thing if you enter the konami code 3 times on gta 5 you will play gta sa you get the idea its good if thats not enought gta sa is the bestthis game is freaking awsome its fun you can break peoples car windows shoot people make people beat you up for nothing kill them with chainsaws and their body parts dont come out its fun its outstanding for its time and also i hope rockstar may have a thing if you enter the konami code 3 times on gta 5 you will play gta sa you get the idea its good if thats not enought gta sa is the best selling game on the ps2 by feburary of 2009 so get a copy of the game if you only have dollar bills or else you have to wait lots of days Expand
  27. Jan 9, 2016
    I used to play GTA SA on both the PlayStation 2 and the original Xbox. It was great. I could list down reasons why GTA SA is great, but you should know why this game is great. But this review is going to focus on the "PC vs Console version" subject.

-Cheats are easier to do and remember. -You cannot walk anymore. If I press W (WASD controls) CJ starts jogging, on a controler, I can

-Cheats are easier to do and remember.
    -You cannot walk anymore. If I press W (WASD controls) CJ starts jogging, on a controler, I can slighly press the joystick and CJ walks.
    .Better graphics, but it actually makes the game alittle worse on some occations. I prefer the PS2 graphics, since on the PC, you can see the outer rims of people and it makes the characters feel alittle... animated.
    -Cycling has bad controls.

Overall: Theres nothing to the PC version, other than the fact that I can use a mouse, but the game itself has gotten worse.
  28. Dec 26, 2015
    EXISTIRÁN MUCHOS GTA´S DE NUEVAS CONSOLAS Y GENERACIONES, PERO DEFINITIVAMENTE ESTE ES EL MEJOR POR EXCELENCIA, DE NO SER POR ESTE JUEGO, NO EXISTIRÍAN LOS QUE LE SIGUIERON.
  29. Dec 20, 2015
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  30. Dec 13, 2015
    There are two things that are certain about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. First, this game is undoubtedly awesome. Second, it is so awesome that people have to repeat that fact twice in a game review.
  31. Dec 11, 2015
    It was a earthquake when this came out. The graphics are, of course it is not good. But the physics, the amount of s*it you can do, it just what makes this game memorable and you can still play this. The best GTA ever. No questions asked.
  32. Sep 6, 2015
    Comment dire ? Grand Theft Auto San Andreas est le meilleur de la série et également l'un des plus grand jeu de Rockstar. Au jour d'aujourd'hui, il a prit un petit coup de vieux comparer au "Five". Mais reste un classique pour les gamers.
  33. Jul 14, 2015
    This review is going to be short and sweet. One of the best video games ever made, hands down. The gameplay, the map, the characters, all amazing. You will definitely have a ball in Las Venturas, San Fierro, or wherever you claim as your own.
  34. Jul 7, 2015
    this game has such a great story witch is why its so dissapointing. this is a clunky floaty buggy game with missions doing stuff ahead of its time if you dont know what that means it means that nothing works!!!!! flying driving racing and swiming all suck balls! and that is a slap in the face to fans of the games before it and who are playing san andreas because incase you didnt know grandthis game has such a great story witch is why its so dissapointing. this is a clunky floaty buggy game with missions doing stuff ahead of its time if you dont know what that means it means that nothing works!!!!! flying driving racing and swiming all suck balls! and that is a slap in the face to fans of the games before it and who are playing san andreas because incase you didnt know grand theft auto is all about swimming shooting driving and racing and flying. now the music is awesome though and fits the setting of the 90s well. but thats about it all the characters are stupid and poorly voice acted and that makes the main one that you play as even worse. CJ will say the N word call people **** and harm people witch i normally would have no problem with but in this game its trying to say that it makes you hard core and trust worthy to your gang. guys come on are you for real here when your going the un funny intense rout you cant do this to your game! side attractions are pointless and have you lifting waits with quick time events and you have to do all of this if you are wanting CJ to be able to run for more then 5 seconds. you also have to eat food in this game to keep CJ strong and healthy. this game is like akward mother simulator take care of precious CJ or he turns into a no good fat fake OG its so stupid. this game is not the greatness we have seen in the other games i cant beleave i hate this game so much when i play the others hours a day to kill time in my summer. but i cant beat the game and there is no other fun to be had. the others were like if you did not like the story well go do all this other funn stuff rampaging movie theaters golf and so much more!!! go buy the others there great but this gets a 3 out of ten i give it credit for having an awesome story and for about 4 hours of fun at first. but if you want to see the state of san andreas go play gta V. Expand
  35. Jun 21, 2015
    Move over V, Vice City, III, and IV, San Andreas is the king of the hill of the Grand Theft Auto game to date.

San Andreas describes what an open world crime simulator should be, stealing cars, blowing things up, stealing money, to do whatever you want to do. Plot: You play as the character Carl "CJ" Johnson, he returns to the city of Los Santos to only find out his mother has been

Plot:
    You play as the character Carl "CJ" Johnson, he returns to the city of Los Santos to only find out his mother has been murdered. CJ are caught up by officer Frank Tenpenny (Voiced by actor Samuel L. Jackson), who frames CJ for murder. CJ is let out by Tenpenny, CJ goes back to the place where he was raised to find all of his childhood friends's lives falling apart by the other gangs taking over their territory. CJ must take over the city himself to beat out the rival gangs.

Gameplay:
    You start off the game by learning how to ride a bicycle, you start off the first mission of the game by running away from a rival gang team. Throughout the game you will accomplish missions to progress the story, you are awarded with cash or respect at the end of each mission. Respect will allow you to have more gang members, while cash is used to buy weapons, property, and food to restore health. You can earn cash by doing vigilant missions such as working with a firetruck, killing wanted criminals, or dropping off prostitutes. You can earn respect from your gang by spray paining over other gangs graffiti, starting gang wars, or ask to take a fellow gang member with you.

The game is fully open-world, you can do whatever you want throughout the Los Santos and other parts of the game. There are 250 collectibles you can collect for extra money, spraying over graffiti will earn you respect from your gang. You can exercise at the gym to get stronger and gave more health, you can swim in the water to increase lung capacity underwater. The higher your stats are, the easier the game will be, as some of the missions later are get much more difficult.

Each of the missions are different in their own way, it has objectives such as steal this car, kill this guy, collect this item, etc. All of them are fun, even though some of the flying missions can a little hard to get used to, but overall fun.

The cars you steal can range from being really slow or really fast, all of the cars are from around the 90's decade in which this is the time the game is taken place. Taking too much damage to your vehicle can result in your car catching on fire and blowing up, this can be escaped by simply exiting it and running away to decrease damage.

Final Opinion:
    San Andreas is easily the best game in the Grand Theft Auto series, it is fun to play along with a strong story that is like no other in the saga. The gameplay is vast open-world with tons of things to do, along with the option to do as much destruction as you want. Rockstar has done a great job with the game to be considered one of the greatest games ever made.

Two thumbs up for Rockstar.
  36. May 30, 2015
    What can I say? It is definitely the best sandbox game of its kind ever made. It was a milestone not to be reached again. Great and deep story about gang war, perseverance and police corruption based on the 1992 LA riots. Great map design, which make you feel it being even larger than V's map (in reality it is even smaller than half of V's map), because of its rich content and landscape.What can I say? It is definitely the best sandbox game of its kind ever made. It was a milestone not to be reached again. Great and deep story about gang war, perseverance and police corruption based on the 1992 LA riots. Great map design, which make you feel it being even larger than V's map (in reality it is even smaller than half of V's map), because of its rich content and landscape. If you want to explore everything in the game you have to spend at least 400 hours.
    This game has perfect vision (GTA is about serious matter but presented in a funny and humorous way), perfect setting (cheap LA ghetto set in 1992, gangsters, graffiti everywhere) and perfect execution (story, map design, gameplay, content...). Rockstar lost its vision after this game, going for graphics, cutscenes and shallow stories instead, which is NOT GTA in my opinion. Every time I play a new GTA game I feel disappointed and keep going back to SA.
  37. Apr 19, 2015
    This game has a beautifully written storyline and i as a parent would deem it suitable for children above 12 if you want them to be exposed to the real world !
  38. Apr 19, 2015
    My favorite game of all time.

I have spent at least a few THOUSAND hours on this game due to the ability to heavy mod it and with the modding, the fan-made multi-player.

I have no words - **** amazing.
  39. Apr 7, 2015
    GTA San Andreas... if i think about this game, I just remember myself driving on the Highway and making every car exploding. I remember the best GTA i have ever seen even the SAMP Mod is one of the best Multiplayer mod´s in the world and played by thousands.
  40. Mar 23, 2015
    If you like GTA, it is worth the investment. I use to love GTA games when I was younger. Now though, I am more of a dark souls genre addict. If you are looking for a super easy game that takes little tact do it up. It is classic GTA, not much more to say about it.
  41. Mar 8, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is amazing, the best so far made by Rockstar games, the 2nd best game made by rockstar are GTA V and GTA III, this game is just amazing, it have a great open world (ir's pretty big, even for that year), yes the graphics are a bit off, but the graphics aren't 100% important, is like critizing a book because his cover, the history is very big and well made, the plot twist in 1/3 of the game, just wow, ryder and BS are with the ballas and killed CJ's mother? hell no (i checked that this comment had spoilers), and it have tons of weapons and cars, aprox 30 or something like that in weapons, but in cars it have +100, the best thing is the way you can make your character, you can change his fatness, his muscles, his clothes etc. not like most GTA Games, and it have a really big way to attract you, another thing are the mods and cheats, man it have over 20 cheats, i think like 30 or 40, the mods they are infinite, from making crazy things like peeing, from awesome mods like the dyom (you can make custom missions, with cutscenes and all), just that one thing, the steam version is screwed up, it deleted 17 SONGS, and added more glitches and bugs, one a mouse bug, but you can downgrade it to the 1.0, so yeah, you can buy it from a shop and steam, another great thing was the gang battles, you could conquest lands (uknow) from other bands, and survive alone in hoardes or with another friend (yes, this game have multiplayer and both can kiss), or you + other 4 of your gang, the territory domination and how the crack dominated in that time (1992), it's bad we can't see CJ in another game further than this, it's probably one of the best games, even it have ports for mobile and consoles, obviously the PC version is better, but u know, it's great to have a city-destroyer friend in your mobile

10/10 Would play again
  42. Mar 2, 2015
    Nice work, Rockstar. After your last HD pack, you ruined the game forever. Not to mention that many fantastic songs were cut out of the game making this experience even less enjoyable now. I don't think anyone should buy this game now.
  43. Jan 21, 2015
    ery few console games make the pc operation perfectly. This was no different. Especially on my windows 7 (But a very powerful computer) the graphics took a bit of a whallop in terms of colour at times. That said, it really isn't a big problem. And its the only problem. I have remarkably few glitches and crashes (I only had 2 the first 20 odd hours I played). And now we get to what putsery few console games make the pc operation perfectly. This was no different. Especially on my windows 7 (But a very powerful computer) the graphics took a bit of a whallop in terms of colour at times. That said, it really isn't a big problem. And its the only problem. I have remarkably few glitches and crashes (I only had 2 the first 20 odd hours I played). And now we get to what puts this above the console version in one powerful manner. Access to the modding community. There are so many mods for this game I will never get bored of it. From real life cars, to superman powers and even jurassic park the possibilities are endless. A great game made better by the presence and potential of button happy programmers. The original version will never be as good as the PS2 version, but beyond that the PC opens up whole other worlds for the gamer to explore. Expand
  44. Jan 15, 2015
    This game is awesome graphics not bad its a old game i can forgive it gameplay awesome A.I. not bad vehicles awesome very cool cheats this game is awesome
  45. Jan 12, 2015
    This game deserves way more of a critic score and a user score than what it has now.

The game itself is perfect, and this is why I still love GTA.

The story is fun, the game is fun and the cheats are amazing and wonderful and all the good things combined.

46. Dec 21, 2014
    I was addicted to this game for so long! I always love going from one place to another and I love the places!I also love to cheat hahaha! This was my favorite game of all time until I begun searching for other games and Now I am here reviewing it!
  47. Nov 23, 2014
    Wow, when I first bought this game I never knew it was going to be this awesome. The map is bigger than any of the GTA predecessors, atleast 4 times as big as Vice City. The state of San Andreas has three cities, all at which you unlock seperately. Los Santos (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Fransisco), and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). The map is huge. What I love about the map is that there isWow, when I first bought this game I never knew it was going to be this awesome. The map is bigger than any of the GTA predecessors, atleast 4 times as big as Vice City. The state of San Andreas has three cities, all at which you unlock seperately. Los Santos (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Fransisco), and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). The map is huge. What I love about the map is that there is so much diversity. From country to city to desert. And each different city there are famous landmarks in real life found in the game.
    The stoyline was awesome, the vehicle modifications were awesome, the weapons were awesome. Even the cheats, I loved using the cheats after I completed 100% of the game. I can't stop praising this game, it is one of my favorite games ever and although the graphics seem dated today, GTA San Andreas will always be remembered as the best game ever
  48. Nov 12, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Este juego lo es todo la historia una muestra verdadera de que la familia es lo mas importante la musica genial que te acompaña en todo momento ademas que para ser un juego del 2005 luce muy bien 100% recomendado una verdadera obra maestra Expand
  49. Oct 25, 2014
    It can be called a true open-world game. You have a lot of things that you can do. From playing poker in casino, up to go to the gym for a few muscles. That means the work of Rockstar Games.
  50. Sep 24, 2014
    It not working in window 8. Why help me.... .....................................................................pls i need in window 8. How i cam do it tel me
  51. Sep 11, 2014
    One of the best game ever created by Rockstar Games.Even after so many years people remember this game and still plays it because of the awesome storyline with a wonderful map to explore and finally the awesome jetpack!!
  52. Sep 2, 2014
    Easily the best game I've ever played. It has everything you want, the storyline, the open world, the graphics. It was and will be the best game I've ever played.
  53. Aug 28, 2014
    Grand theft auto San andreas is a great game but its not in my top 3 hell not even top 5 gta games but i can see why its a lot of peoples favorite. The story is really good you play as carl johnston or cj returing to Los santos after being in liberty city. The reason being his mum has died and has to go to her funral but when arriving cj is picked up by a coruped cop who uses gansters toGrand theft auto San andreas is a great game but its not in my top 3 hell not even top 5 gta games but i can see why its a lot of peoples favorite. The story is really good you play as carl johnston or cj returing to Los santos after being in liberty city. The reason being his mum has died and has to go to her funral but when arriving cj is picked up by a coruped cop who uses gansters to do his dirty work. The story does evolve and is preety good but I like gta 4s story a bit more. The real star of the show was the world itself but I think gta 5 improved it. Gta 5s open world felt the right size it wasn't to small or to big. San andreas's map is huge which is both a plus and a negative. It is fun to travel and explore but iget board pretty fast because unlike other games in the sieres their are some boring areas and driving to missions which are sooooooooooo far away from each other its annoying. The wanted level system feels dated compered to gta 4 and 5. The characters range to unforgetable to forrgetable i try to remeber the names but there are some characters which are boring and forrgetable cj is a good protagenest and his vocie acter does a good job. Samual l jackson a tenpenny is good stuff as well. The missions range to fun to ok to complete bordom theirs a mission were you have to pick some guy up whos across the map and when you pick him up you have to drive longer and then you take some pictures fun? There is a jetpack which is mind blowing but is not enought to hold a big game like this. The vichels handle very well but this feels like when they tried to get to realistic because it dosen't have the arcade feel the other games excluding gta 4.Gunplay is different to the console version in the ps2 and xbox you had a lock on but here you got a free aim system which works really well in my opinon but im not sure about the console version scince i havn't played it yet . The rpg system later used in gta 5 is introduced here and it works really well. Overall I love this game but not as much as some other titles but if you like gta and havn't played this game what are you doing I would recomend another game if you have never played a gta game but most people would recomend you this one first and i can kind of see why but i wound't agree its still a fantastic game but it hasn't aged that well which is fine hell i bet gta 5 won't be my favorite when new gamesin the francise come out. Still play this game when you find it is easy to fin my score is 9 out of 10 Expand
  54. Aug 20, 2014
    Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best gameBest game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever!Best game ever! Expand
  55. Jul 19, 2014
    Gta San andreas : L'un des meilleurs gta , une map comportant a elle seul 3 ville différente . Une ambiance qui nous plonge dirrect dans la guerre des gang américain des années 90` . Un nombre de véhicule disponible incroyable : Camion citerne , avion de ligne , avion de l'armée , helico , bateaux , train ,velo et j'en passe ... Un jeu a avoir pour les fans de open world et de gta .
  56. Jul 15, 2014
    I played San Andreas when I was a kid. Back then I didnt do any missions I just fooled around. I didnt think that game even had a point beside shooting cops and running people over. Now I have played game and got through its very long storyline ( bearly ) .

My thoughts about story missions are mixed. I play and then 10 great missions come along, but then there comes mission so bad I thought Rockstar didnt even test those missions. Some are hard to the point of not being able to pass them, which is a serious shame considering how fun it is to play.

Shooting mechanics are ok, but enemy AI is so dumb even for 2004 that makes shootouts scary easy compared to non shooting missions. Choice of weapons is solid , but your best bet is to take mp5 and kill all enemies in matter of seconds.

As for the world and its many side missions, I guess they are okay , typical gta stuff, nothing more nothing less.
    Story and characters are mostly great. Apart from CJ ( who I found little irritating and Thruth ) . Story is pretty one dimensional and if there wasnt entertaining journey between first and last cutscene it would be pretty bad.
    Music in game is pretty horrible ( if you are not in the rap ) so thank god there is user track .
    Controls work, in most cases. Sometimes CJ wont get on bike for whatever reason, but that didnt happen to often.
    Companion AI like enemy AI is terrible. Most of the times he will run around the car like idiot while you are being chased which may end up in him being dead and mission failed. There comes another big issue , when you die all your weapons are gone , which is terrible detail and costs you a lot of time.
    Game world is big but some areas like woods and desert may feel little empty , but since this is a 10 year old game it isnt that big of a problem. Some pop ins are noticeable and sometimes can mean a police car spawning whitin 2 feet of you which can be really irritating. Graphics also cannot be that great because its such a big world , but they could separate fingers ( it look really stupid )
    All in all its very big game with incredibly long story line and hand full of both great and extremely irritating missions , but its still an experience worth having.
  57. Jun 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the best GTA in the series, period.
    For starters, the game is just.. . . .fun, and not alot of other games these days can say that, the game is just plain fun. The graphics arent that great(but that can be fixed with a ENB), badass story and missions, the game does get a tad bit repetitive at times, but most people wont even notice because their blowing up sh*t in a tank, shooting some dude in the face, or running from the cops, there's a strong online community aswell, the game has 2(you heard me, 2) MP client's, one called San Andreas Multiplayer AKA SAMP, and Multi Theft Online( i personally like SAMP better). There are lots of side missions aswell, one has you and Catalina robbing a store and a tanker, with some pretty funny outcomes. Great voice acting, great soundtrack, there's nothing really more to say. If you dont have this game, GET. IT. NOW. I recommend the PC version because people have made some really crazy, cool and funny mods for this game.
  58. Jun 4, 2014
    The best chapter of the GTA Saga.
    Maybe also the best game that ever been made. Certainly the best of 2004/2005.
    Awesome story, awesome world, awesome atmosphere!
    No coincidence that so many people still play it today.
  59. May 27, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a great game. Even still in 2014 with IV and V out. But the game is filled with game breaking glitches, poor aiming, poor graphics/character models (even though that the game is 10 years old) and lots of features that are unfortunately useless.
  60. May 17, 2014
    For me the best of all GTA on PC. It has the largest map (GTA V not being released on PC), the most beautiful scenery you can integrate all kinds of vehicles, even the most ridiculous like a bicycle, to larger as the train. The story is good, although fun to do anything form the majority of your game time In short, the best GTA, if you buy one, this is it.
  61. May 11, 2014
    If you want graphics, you can download HD mod. But this game is awesome, it is so much fun, it contains a lot of bugs but you just don`t care about them because the game is awesome.
  62. Apr 27, 2014
    Awesome, and I don't think anyone will disagree. Everything is so amazingly cool. I didn't know before that being stupid between-whiles is that much enjoying.
  63. Apr 4, 2014
    yes the graphics need alot of work but i kinda like it . expects no good strippers in the game . play Gta 4 instead peace
    Grade B+
    ......................................................................
  64. Jan 21, 2014
    GTA San Andreas is, in my opinion, one of the best games ever made and even seeing the game cover brings back so many wonderful memories of playing this masterpiece.
    This game has an interesting storyline packed with nice voice acting and humour. Trying to help CJ achieve the greatness is very challenging.
    The reasons why GTA San Andreas is so highly rated are it's huge map,
    The reasons why GTA San Andreas is so highly rated are it's huge map, never-gets-old game play and fantastic soundtrack. The missions are always new, fresh and non repetitious, that's why it has a great replay value.
    I spent countless hours playing this game (I still play it a lot) and I must say it never gets old!
  65. Jan 13, 2014
    It doesn't get any better than this. THE BEST GTA game EVER! Classic graphics, low data usage, and extremely fun gameplay. The only GTA game where the way you play changes the way you look. Amazingly fun story and gameplay and now for a pretty cheap price. If you're looking for a really fun time then you MUST GET THIS GAME!
  66. Jan 6, 2014
    Praticamente revolucionou a industria dos games.
  67. Jan 3, 2014
    One of the best games of the time
    It doesn't have the latest graphics and physics but it has something better gameplay and story
    One of my childhood games (i was about 6-7 when i played it now i'm 14 and one of the best
  68. Jan 1, 2014
    I played GTA: SA and I would certainly say-the second best on my list of favorite games. An interesting main character with whom you spend a pleasant time (really). I think one of the main reasons for the success of the game has just been CJ. And of course, open world. No game previously did not give players the freedom to explore the world. And that's why I like to go back to the game.I played GTA: SA and I would certainly say-the second best on my list of favorite games. An interesting main character with whom you spend a pleasant time (really). I think one of the main reasons for the success of the game has just been CJ. And of course, open world. No game previously did not give players the freedom to explore the world. And that's why I like to go back to the game. And although the game is not graphically presents some heights the music and the rest is just DIVINE. The best part is that now the game is available on Android so I'll be able to take me wherever I want!!! Expand
  69. Dec 26, 2013
    Another fun game from Rockstar. Unlike its predecessors, GTA: SA has new features and a larger map. You can exercise and date girls. This game includes 3 different cities with different things. This game is worth buying, and it is one of the greatest games of all time.
  70. Dec 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the greatest video games ever created in first decade of the 21st century. Its originality and creativity makes it stand out from the rest of the Grand Theft Auto series and the open-world gaming genre. The gameplay is endlessly fun, there is tons of missions spanning across a 3 beautifully designed cities and an entire state. The controls are easy to use, there are very few bugs and glitches to worry about so you can enjoy this game without hesitation. Expand
  71. Dec 15, 2013
    this game is tons of fun the only flaw i can think of is the character models. other than that, it is a great game that i recommend to anyone who likes free roming
  72. Dec 6, 2013
    GTA san andreas is a hell of an impressive game. The gameplay is fun, with attention to detail and is very immersive, the storyline is emotional, and the missions are fun, the characters are well explained and likable, and of course, cheats. The downsides are the awful windows 7 compatibility and racial slurs, as well as the inability to customise your vehicles and the speed on bicyclesGTA san andreas is a hell of an impressive game. The gameplay is fun, with attention to detail and is very immersive, the storyline is emotional, and the missions are fun, the characters are well explained and likable, and of course, cheats. The downsides are the awful windows 7 compatibility and racial slurs, as well as the inability to customise your vehicles and the speed on bicycles going up hills. Still, this game is fantastic, and you should give it a shot. Expand
  73. Nov 6, 2013
    Score: 9.5 10

Score: 9.5 10

The graphics are outdated, the physics suck, and some missions are super unfair (All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!). However, GTA San Andreas is still an amazing game. You have a crazy amount of things to do, from car customization to racing to vigilante/ambulance/firefighting missions. And of course, you can simply kill police, use cheat codes, or explore the massive map. The storyline is really really good, as well as the characters, and I actually want to do the missions in order to see what happens next. If you never played San Andreas before, you're missing out on a lot of fun.
  74. Sep 24, 2013
    The first game I played seriously.
    And also my favorite.
    There are so many positives that the game has, if I quoting all spend a good time, but I will mention a few:
    * Great soundtrack
    * Great dubbing
    * Great graphics for the time (even more for being open-world)
    * Funny
    * Great story
    The only downside in my opinion would be some bugs, but it never disturb my gameplay.
  75. Sep 21, 2013
    One of THE BEST GAME I ever played.
    In this game we can do almost EVERYTHING.
    The sound IS AWESOME
    CJ is memorable character
    Best game in GTA series
  76. Sep 14, 2013
    This game is amazing! The gameplay is great and so is the story. It has fun optional minigames like paramedic and firefighter missions and the car handling is excellent. This game is an absolute must buy for anyone who likes any GTA game.
  77. Aug 11, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. You can download grand theft auto here: http://adf.ly/ToYFg
    is a very good game, for my opinion.
    If you want to download, enter at the link and play the game.
  78. Aug 5, 2013
    Liked it better than GTA IV, it's not quite a ten, but it's a bit more than a nine. Really fun, recommended to anybody who hasn't (or has) played it before.
  79. Aug 3, 2013
    the game is great the graphics are good. the gameplay is fun, the sound is good and also with mods its even funner the story is fun. it's fun play it please if you can't afford it oh well
  80. Jul 16, 2013
    Easily the best game in the series, and I *love* the GTA series. Except Vice City. Anyway, writing's great, soundtrack's great, the world's great, the graphics are.... good for 2005, gameplay's fun, if you have any interest in open world action games, you owe it to yourself to play this.
  81. Jul 15, 2013
    This game left in me for most of my memories of games played. I am grateful to Rockstar's such a great game console 3 is released.
    The missions are imaginative and enjoyable, and there is no greater experience in bicycle racing down the streets of Los Santos. The game is a lot of vehicles, characters. The side missions fun time with a weary day. It is no coincidence that several times I played through this game.
    The only negative thing I can bring up the helicopter, or even 1-2 vehicle control.
  82. Jul 6, 2013
    GTA San Andreas is a masterpiece, I can easily say it is the best game I have ever played. If you have not played this game you must try it. Below I list why I would highly recommend this game.

Story: This game has a huge and interesting story with excellent voice acting from some famous actors It also has great humour and shocking plot twists. Music: The music selection is excellent

Music: The music selection is excellent with amazing music from all genres but specificity 90s gangster rap.

Gameplay: This is the biggest reason San Andreas is so highly rated, you will never get bored because the story missions never feel repetitive or boring and it includes a huge list of side activities which I cannot list in this review because their is just too much content in this game.
  83. Jul 1, 2013
    No other GTA game can beat GTA San Andreas! It has the most replayability, provides the most fun (jet packs!!!) and you can do much more than just drive from mission to mission. There are a bunch of side activities and other fun stuff you can just mess around with. Meanwhile, other (and more recent) GTA games are busy with serious stories and serious characters and realism and BORING!!!No other GTA game can beat GTA San Andreas! It has the most replayability, provides the most fun (jet packs!!!) and you can do much more than just drive from mission to mission. There are a bunch of side activities and other fun stuff you can just mess around with. Meanwhile, other (and more recent) GTA games are busy with serious stories and serious characters and realism and BORING!!! The graphics aren't great and I find the PC controls to be a bit weird but the fun is still there! 7/10. Expand
  84. Jun 26, 2013
    Este es un gran juego,con unos graficos buenos,buena trama y historia,y un gran juego que se merece un 10, un juego inolvidable.y para mi es uno de los mejores juegos y el mejor juego de la saga GRAND THEFT AUTO.
  85. Jun 24, 2013
    A really awesome single player experience. For me the thing that rocks is it's MULTIPLAYER. It's so awesome to shoot people or drive-by them. Even the fun servers with the flying, über-boosted cars or the realistic RP servers. I really recommend to play this game. And after you have played the whipped cream, the single player you should taste the chocolate cake under it.
  86. Jun 5, 2013
    GTA is a game I used to play when I was 13 years old. This game is the most pouplar game in the world and the reasons why I like this game are, I can play different things such as, shooting, racing, and if you follow the derictions in the game, you'd get more stars that means you would be able to do more things like driving or using new guns). you can also make money and buy things withGTA is a game I used to play when I was 13 years old. This game is the most pouplar game in the world and the reasons why I like this game are, I can play different things such as, shooting, racing, and if you follow the derictions in the game, you'd get more stars that means you would be able to do more things like driving or using new guns). you can also make money and buy things with it, you can be a taxi driver or a police man to make money. if you kill a person on the street you can take thier money if they have some. You can also use different codes for different items when I needed, Its like when I use the code of the item I want and then the item comes up. It's also a good way to get a feel for the different modes before jumping into ranked matches. The only thing I dont like on this game is 2 players cant play this game it has to be one player. Expand
  87. May 18, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, considered to be the best Grand Theft Auto game ever by many people, disappointed me completely. First of all, the first cut scenes were good until the "Drive By" scene came up. It was hilarious, in a bad sort of way. I got on the bike and noticed how bad the controls were for PC. Like seriously, it seems like Rockstar looked at the PC port and said "Let'sGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas, considered to be the best Grand Theft Auto game ever by many people, disappointed me completely. First of all, the first cut scenes were good until the "Drive By" scene came up. It was hilarious, in a bad sort of way. I got on the bike and noticed how bad the controls were for PC. Like seriously, it seems like Rockstar looked at the PC port and said "Let's put Inverted steering with a mouse, and whatever because PC gamers are fancy. The graphics are what you would expect from a 2005 game. "The gameplay is more important than the graphics" is certainly true...... but the graphics are so bad they'll take away from the experience. Overall, if you're looking at reviews and deciding whether to buy the game or not, please don't make the mistake I made. Other games such as Sleeping Dogs are way better. Expand
  88. Apr 26, 2013
    the game is awesome and instant classic. i feel like control scheme is sometimes clunky but it was on consoles and pc. the story is great cj is a boss. this reminds of failing of western civilization
  89. Apr 15, 2013
    Epic game. It made my childhood epic, like all the other GTA games. I hope GTA V will be as good as this game, and I hope rockstar will do a good job on porting it to pc and allowing people to edit it and stuff, just like in the gta's for pc.

ROCKSTAR ROCKS
  90. Apr 14, 2013
    There are so few cons win this game, it's hard to complain. There are some parts that are unclear as to how you complete them and it's difficult to play on a laptop. The only major downer is, once you've completed it, it gets boring. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  91. Apr 14, 2013
    Este juego capaz no sea mejor que su antecesor Grand Theft Auto Vice City (por lo menos para mi), pero posee mas libertad que los juegos anteriores, una buena historia (aunque tiene bastantes misiones innecesarias) y los personajes tienen un excelente voice acting. Los gráficos para la época no eran tal vez la gran cosa, pero la gran cantidad de contenido que tiene este juego esEste juego capaz no sea mejor que su antecesor Grand Theft Auto Vice City (por lo menos para mi), pero posee mas libertad que los juegos anteriores, una buena historia (aunque tiene bastantes misiones innecesarias) y los personajes tienen un excelente voice acting. Los gráficos para la época no eran tal vez la gran cosa, pero la gran cantidad de contenido que tiene este juego es impresionante, lo que cuesta de tiempo completarlo al 100% es bastante, aunque el sonido no esta tan bien desarrollado que digamos, los disparos parecen pedos por alguna razón, pero no importa, el juego lo recomiendo bastante y se divertirán mucho con esta entrega. Expand
  92. Mar 25, 2013
    This game is absolutely legendary just like it's developers at Rockstar Games. It is best played on PC as the controls will be much easier to use than the one's off a console. PC version also allows mods and hours of fun online, I hope Rockstar brings the new GTA V onto PC as soon as possible.
  93. Mar 23, 2013
    This is one of the best games i have ever played. The graphics are outstanding (for its date of creation) and i just cant get over the storyline. I can only imagine GTA 5.
  94. Mar 19, 2013
    This game is a man-made masterpiece! Beautiful scenery, lots of weapons, a very good story, lots of cars, variety, everything you need. The development of the game took advantage of every minute of developers to create such a good game. The multiplayer mode was also very cool and all. The GTA series is the best, if not all games are sure that the platform for the job.
  95. Feb 14, 2013
    One of the greatest games ever made. Its an absolute blast to play, and theres so many things to do as well. The story is great, the acting its great, the graphics although are a bit dated now are still awesome, the soundtrack is great and the characters are funny as well. Awesome game.
  96. Jan 31, 2013
    el mejor juego de la serie grand theft auto sin dudas,y lo de los graficos se los puede mjorar con un enb series y listo,el juego perfecto,ademas que tambien es totalmente modificable
  97. Jan 24, 2013
    Awesome game probably the best in the Grand Theft Auto series. I like the theme of LA in '92 being a gangster, the story is pretty good a little hard to follow though. The characters are great, especially your homies, I thought all the characters were pretty unique. The controls are difficult, as usual in Rockstar games on PC, they could really use an improvement. The gameworld isAwesome game probably the best in the Grand Theft Auto series. I like the theme of LA in '92 being a gangster, the story is pretty good a little hard to follow though. The characters are great, especially your homies, I thought all the characters were pretty unique. The controls are difficult, as usual in Rockstar games on PC, they could really use an improvement. The gameworld is awesome, spectacular ( GTA 4 didn't even beat this gameworld) so much to explore so much diversity, countryside, LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas and the desert. I could pick this game up today and discover something new. Awesome game but i would recommend the Xbox 360 version for better controls and better graphics and draw distance. Expand
  98. Jan 12, 2013
    I've played the game since it came out and here I am deciding to finally review it in 2013. Though the PC version gets a 7 from me, the PS2 version gets a 9. What's not to love about San Andreas? You get all types of missions and side-missions, a huge world to explore, a very good story and downright excellent characters. As a bonus, you also get the RPG elements that spice up the gameplayI've played the game since it came out and here I am deciding to finally review it in 2013. Though the PC version gets a 7 from me, the PS2 version gets a 9. What's not to love about San Andreas? You get all types of missions and side-missions, a huge world to explore, a very good story and downright excellent characters. As a bonus, you also get the RPG elements that spice up the gameplay and really help you out in the long run, such as having longer periods of running/swimming, weapon dual-wielding and building up an NPC gang that can follow you wherever. It's a gamer's wet dream. Alright, now onto the downsides. The PC port is pretty bad. I'm not complaining about graphics being improved or anything for the PC, but Rockstar always gets lazy when it comes to PC ports. Look at GTA IV for example. The in-game settings don't stay the same every time you launch the game. You have to disable/enable the "Frame Limiter" option just to get certain game elements to work - and things like that usually make me quit playing a game outright and forever, but this game redeems that with the tons of positives. Apart from the PC issues, you're gonna come across those moments where a mission is insanely too hard or the AI doesn't work the way it should and it screws you in the end somehow. These are the same things you encounter in the previous games like Vice City and GTA III. Do these things break the game entirely? Not really. But can these things frustrate you greatly? Yes, very much so. Overall, if you're an old time gamer or a person just becoming a gamer, play this game. Just do it. Oh, and guess what? This game has two multiplayer mods known as San Andreas Multiplayer and Multi Theft Auto where up to 100 players can play on the same world. Be sure to play that too. Yes, both of those multiplayers are still being played. Expand
  99. Dec 15, 2012
    Great game. It's an old classic game that really set the bar of sandbox games. It is how every sandbox game should be, with thousands of opportunities. You can buy houses, take a train, play around with a bike at the playground, claim turfs, take a plane or a helicopter, get fat, gain muscle, get skills in various sort of things. and lots of cheat codes for those who are interested.Great game. It's an old classic game that really set the bar of sandbox games. It is how every sandbox game should be, with thousands of opportunities. You can buy houses, take a train, play around with a bike at the playground, claim turfs, take a plane or a helicopter, get fat, gain muscle, get skills in various sort of things. and lots of cheat codes for those who are interested. Graphic wise this was the best when the game was released, but even if you're playing the game today (like I am) It still looks okay when you put your settings right. The storyline is amazing, and you really make a connection with the main character Carl Johnson. The storyline is also well designed geographically, it pretty much shows you the entire map the way they designed it. The modification support is great for this game, there are 2 multiplayer mods that let's you play online, if you like racing, doing stunts or RP. You can also design your own map and make interiors and make scripts on your own if that's what you want. Or maybe you just want to change the skin of the Sultan with a BMW M3? or maybe you're into trucks and want a Mercedes truck? The possibilities are endless in any way, it's just how any sandbox game should be, and how any game should be modification wise.
    The soundtrack is great too, with real life songs from the late 80's to the early 90's, it doesn't matter if you like Hip Hop, Rock or Pop and so on... it's all there! The PC version is not just a cheap port, I should know, I play the game everyday online!
    The vision is great and so is the controls.
    You should turn steering planes with your mouse off, but you can easily do that in the options with no trouble.
    I've never encountered any bugs on the PC version. I've finished the game twice on PC and once on PS2, and I only had some few bugs on the PS2 version.
    I love the theme of LA in 1992 and it's just well done!
  100. Dec 5, 2012
    A whole new decade, a whole new game. GTA San Andreas, introduces new characters, new setting, new story, but the most noticeable change is the role-playing features. You can personalise your character by changing his hairstyle, his clothes, even his weight and looks. One hell of a game.
  101. Oct 16, 2010
    What I have to say is besides the mere tweaks, and small glitches, there just part of the fun to explore. This game should be used for players have have a really good computer, and shouldn't be judged if your computer sucks, and you haven't experienced the gameplay. This game is an awesome game. San Andreas deserves 10

1. Kudos to Rockstar for actually including gamepad support for the PC!!
  2. It will surely take up hundreds of hours to even the most casual of gamers.
  3. It is the perfect crime game.