6.5

1. Aug 7, 2013
    Hmm what to say about this? Well for starters it's a bit more of the first so if you liked that one you'll fine some pleasure in this. Things went quite well, though what I hate is I can't seem to organise the group in how they move or where they go so sometimes in battles my party either ends up spead everywhere near enemies which can be good or still several miles away which is a pain inHmm what to say about this? Well for starters it's a bit more of the first so if you liked that one you'll fine some pleasure in this. Things went quite well, though what I hate is I can't seem to organise the group in how they move or where they go so sometimes in battles my party either ends up spead everywhere near enemies which can be good or still several miles away which is a pain in the ass.

They added a cooking mechanic which is new, unfortunatly you do not cook yourself but get someone else too. navigation is a pain as some characters seem to blend into the background. I never knew Sir Silver was standing by the Princess until late in the game where I had completed most of the quests.

Voice acting is quite hit and miss sometimes saying something quite different to what the textboxes say and right at the end it seems to be a real miss with the option *End Conversion* turning into -Translation Missing- and everything about the end seemed quite rushed.
  2. Nov 22, 2011
    At first I very much expected it to be quite a terrible game. I never played the first, but the reviews aren't the most flattering, and to be honest, when I first started I noticed the low budget and annoying controls, and nearly gave up on it. However, I played on for a bit and am actually getting into it and thoroughly enjoying it. Weirdly, I can't actually really pinpoint anything thatAt first I very much expected it to be quite a terrible game. I never played the first, but the reviews aren't the most flattering, and to be honest, when I first started I noticed the low budget and annoying controls, and nearly gave up on it. However, I played on for a bit and am actually getting into it and thoroughly enjoying it. Weirdly, I can't actually really pinpoint anything that good with the game, I'm just enjoying it. The story isn't fantastic, but it's okay. The humour, well, a lot of hit and miss. The voice acting... pretty bad, some decent. The gameplay, standard turn-based grid RPG, starts of a little tedious but gets more engaging later on like most RPGs of the sort. Things that may annoy the hell out of you: The main character's voice.. While I kind of got used to him, man does he sound annoying. I wish they made him a silent character. Also, the controls for when you are just walking around looting stuff and not fighting are annoying as hell. It's unfortunate how they screwed this up, such a small detail yet it can really get on your nerves. Well as much as I have bashed this game, I really am quite enjoying it. If you're looking for another turn-based grid RPG and have nothing else to play, try this. Expand

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Feb 27, 2012
    The game is more weird than funny and it definitely has technical issues. You can always blame the German sense of humor but where is the famous German quality? [Jan 2012]
  2. PC Gamer UK
    Jan 29, 2012
    Even the best moments of parody are undermined by the fact that it simply isn't as good as the games it mocks. Shame. [Feb 2012, p.101]
  3. Jan 17, 2012
    The story is lame, the quests are long and boring, the combat is shallow and it really does become a chore to play after just a couple of hours. Truth be told, the combat while annoying at times, does work and works well. The game is at least not broken in that aspect. It's very simplistic and newcomers to the strategy genre won't have too much trouble understanding the combat. Other than that, I'd steer clear of this game.