Guild Wars Factions PC

• Release Date: Apr 28, 2006
8.5

1. A.B.
    May 21, 2006
    Poor Game Poor Engine Poor.
  2. AndyZurnZurn
    Sep 30, 2006
    AAAAmmmm. I'm not very smart but im pretty sure this game sucks balls. I have over 1,000,000 milliopn hours in and i am still the biggest noob on earth at the game. Is it just me or are the characters chests flat? I have been wrong before but not now cause i said so. My bro needs to play less too. He has ten hours and he is like level 300 or something. Could have been alotAAAAmmmm. I'm not very smart but im pretty sure this game sucks balls. I have over 1,000,000 milliopn hours in and i am still the biggest noob on earth at the game. Is it just me or are the characters chests flat? I have been wrong before but not now cause i said so. My bro needs to play less too. He has ten hours and he is like level 300 or something. Could have been alot better. LONG LIVE Brittney Spears!! Expand
  3. JamesW.
    May 15, 2006
    This game is poor compared to the original. If you have not played GW yet, try out the original first. Your money is better spent there.

On a very meaningful level, it gives complete newcomers access to the most exciting aspect of the game right out of the box. And should those players decide to sample everything that it has to offer, they will not be disappointed.
  2. The follow-up to the innovative Guild Wars features a large new fantasy world to explore and enough competitive and cooperative role-playing action to easily keep you busy for weeks.
  3. Guild Wars Factions not only gives longtime fans a taste of something new, but it allows newcomers to jump right in and start playing.