8.4

1. Jul 8, 2013
    This game....this game lasted me 90 MINUTES *and if you for some reason cant figure that out that is 1 /2 HOURS* the game is good while it lasts but the puzzles are ridiculously easy and once you finish the game there is NO reason to replay, it is not worth your money.
  2. Jun 16, 2013
    This game just didn’t click for me. Gunpoint has novel gameplay mechanics and adequate story. I only played around 10 missions. It just didn’t keep me interested. 4/10 for novelty.
  3. Fuz
    Dec 11, 2013
    Keybinds arent' redefinable.
    This is utterly ridiculous in a 2013 game.
    Personally, I can't play with the default ones. I'll change the score when they fix this.
  4. Sep 23, 2014
    I liked the game enough to finish it, but that was mostly because I couldn't believe that such a poor game could be so highly rated. I noticed on Steam that not only is the game highly rated but also a lot of people have put serious hours into this game so obviously my opinion is in the minority.
    The story in the game is very poorly written, surely someone who use to be a writer can do
    better than that. There isn't much puzzle solving in the game, I just mucked around with things and always found very easy solutions to each level. The game is short, which, given how bad it is, isn't a bad thing. Expand
  5. Aug 8, 2013
    The only reason this game scores high is because the developer is and has been writing for Future Publishing for over 10 years. Concerning the game, its short and boring and the puzzles are too easy. It comes down to trial and error with no replay value.

1. Oct 7, 2013
    Stealth, puzzles and film noir mix beautifully. The only criticism is that it’s over too soon. [Aug 2013]
  2. Aug 8, 2013
    Delightful and clever, but also a bit limited. [Sept 2013, p.74]
  3. Aug 2, 2013
    10 dollars spent on Gunpoint is 10 dollars well spent. [CD-Action 09/2013, p.68]