Half-Life 2 PC

9.2

1. AnonymousMC
    Aug 4, 2003
    This game will be outstanding at all acspects the gameplay is awesome and in a movie of it there is a dune buggy you can drive around with a lazer gun atatched to it valve has reallyoutdone there swelfs and im shure that this game will own any game soming out and will get the most buys nice job vavle!
  2. AnonymousMC
    Apr 17, 2004
    By only playing the beta of this game I could tell that it is going to be one of the best games ever created, if not, THE best.
    This game ushers in a new era in which graphics and gameplay go hand in hand like NEVER before. Physichs and recoil affect the world permanently... as does the jaw dropping AI and the scription-free sequences.
    When this game is gonna come out, the next step in
    When this game is gonna come out, the next step in gaming evolution will be upon us!
  3. AnonymousMC
    Aug 29, 2004
    I try the demo of HL 2 and it was just to much like i never saw before, the graphic, the sound, it will be the game of the year, maybe the game of all time, but you will need a powerfull PC, video card and CPU to run this games
  4. AnonymousMC
    Sep 14, 2004
    It's great It's brilliant It reacts to everything that you do It's the best FPS ever made It's got such good graphics that I have had to upgrade my graphics card to a ATI Radeon 9600XT 256mb DDR with 8xAGP! If you want to buy any game it should be this one NO MATTER WHAT YOU SHOULD BUY THIS GAME! YOUR HAPPINESS DEPENDS ON IT!
  5. AnonymousMC
    Oct 16, 2004
    i live ij the uk and there is a mag called pcgamer and they have got hold of a full copy of the game and they gave it 96%, there highest review score evr. half-life2 sounds amazing. Its not my kind of thing but with that review even i would buy it.
    they say it will be released late november.
    Not long to go now then
  6. AnonymousMC
    Oct 13, 2004
    Hey Mr. Gaming Editor, by the way I HAVE played HL2, or at least CS Source! Available on STEAM now you can get HL2, which comes with CS Source(exactly the same as regular counterstrike gameplay wise, but looks sooooo much better its a different game). I have paid $60 for the silver edition which includes CS Source, HL2, DOD Source, and HL1 Source. I can already say that the $60 is worth CSHey Mr. Gaming Editor, by the way I HAVE played HL2, or at least CS Source! Available on STEAM now you can get HL2, which comes with CS Source(exactly the same as regular counterstrike gameplay wise, but looks sooooo much better its a different game). I have paid $60 for the silver edition which includes CS Source, HL2, DOD Source, and HL1 Source. I can already say that the $60 is worth CS source alone. every item can be interacted with realistically. you can bust up computers in the office map and see the parts spill out. the best thing is that bullet holes stay there, dont just dissapear. the game looks sooo much nicer. then there is gonna be HL1 Source, the remake of the best game ever made. If you've played HL think that with the HL2 graphics and physics. thats saying ALOT. Then DOD source. Although this is only in early development and wont be out for some time, the idea of all the DOD maps redone just make chills go down my spine. dod_forest actually looking like a real forest? yes, its true.
    Oh yeah.......then there is HL2 itself. Im not gonna get into this but if you dont know about it take a look at the website and see why its the most anticipated game of all time. the fact that those 4 games are only $60 total is the most insane thing and i hereby declare HL2 the BEST GAME EVER with THE BEST VALUE TOO.
  7. AnonymousMC
    Oct 31, 2004
    6 years in development, this sequel to the game that won over 50 game of the year awards is the greatest game to ever bless you computer. It's graphics make Doom 3, Halo 2, and Far Cry look like Pacman, and its overall story beats the sh#t out of everything else. It simply is the GREATEST GAME EVER, SO F*CKING DEAL WITH IT, B#ITCHES!!!! :D
  8. AnonymousMC
    Nov 27, 2004
    I tallied up your average for HL2; it comes to 96.75. So shouldn't it be rounded up to 97 and declared best PC game of all time? bite that Carmark. =) (you can edit that last bit out if you REALLY want Mr.Editor but you know it's true ;)
  9. VahagnM.
    Nov 20, 2004
    Best game ever.
  10. AnonymousMC
    Nov 20, 2004
    First off, i would like to say Rehn H is a complete idiot. Second, this game just rocks the world, physics, graphics, storyline, immersion are incredible. Just un-freakin believable. People who give this game below an 8.5 (due to lack of being able to kill teammates, some geometry problems, and ease of gameplay) just dont know what the hell they are talking about. I beat the game threeFirst off, i would like to say Rehn H is a complete idiot. Second, this game just rocks the world, physics, graphics, storyline, immersion are incredible. Just un-freakin believable. People who give this game below an 8.5 (due to lack of being able to kill teammates, some geometry problems, and ease of gameplay) just dont know what the hell they are talking about. I beat the game three days after it came out on my vacation days, i almost played nonstop. The time it takes to beat this masterpiece will astound you. 10/10 for this one, best pc game, best fps, all around best game of the year. Expand
  11. AnonymousMC
    Nov 13, 2004
    Its not out yet. But looks like its going to be amazing. Mainly I just gave it a 10 to all the fanboys who are pissed and know its gonna dominate over "put fanboy game title here such as Halo 2". Not to say Halo sucks, but games get props where welcome. If the game is that good and people who play find it better because of how it plays and not just the name, then so be it.
  12. AnonymousMC
    Dec 23, 2004
    I played Half-Life the original when it first came out. So I do know what i'm talking about. Half-Life 2 is a revolution, just as good as an advancement in the gaming world as the first. Get it, all the other user's who rate it low are people who just played cs on the original, never the game. Hl2, deathmatch and single player, are utterly amazing.
  13. AnonymousMC
    Mar 26, 2006
    i gave it a ten, this is my opinion (i'm not just saying it to follow the crowd). I look beyond the fact that steam screwed most of you into giving it a 0, this game had alot of outstanding realism and a great puzzle style of game play but i guess that some of you may be a little to ignorant or dumb to actually spend time playing a game you cant beat in an hour. it deserves a ten andi gave it a ten, this is my opinion (i'm not just saying it to follow the crowd). I look beyond the fact that steam screwed most of you into giving it a 0, this game had alot of outstanding realism and a great puzzle style of game play but i guess that some of you may be a little to ignorant or dumb to actually spend time playing a game you cant beat in an hour. it deserves a ten and you know it so quit acting like its not that great just because it wont work on your PC Expand
  14. AnonymousMC
    Mar 27, 2006
    This is the absolute best game ever created. Even if the graphics are slightly dated by now, the game is beautiful. The story is awesome, the sound is incredible in the gameplay is just amazing. Anyone who owns a PC that can play HL2 has to buy this game, I will Chuck Norris karate kick you if you don't. Peace out nuks.
  15. AnonymousMC
    Apr 8, 2006
    Half Life 2 is a great game, for the people who think that Steam is "bs", it's a very good thing as long as it works. I wouldn't give the game a 0 because Steam didn't install at first, but you would have given the game itself a 10...

There are so many modifications for Half Life 2 popping up, most of them are free too! This game should be owned by every Half-Life fan in my oppinion.

There are many many games where you have to wait a long time for things to load, but it's your computer that makes it so slow. Just get an upgrade as you probably need one to experience the game in its full beauty.
  16. AnonymousMC
    Apr 8, 2006
    Excellent, a very great game, love the graphics, the physics, gameplay, and you dont even need a really good game to play it... (I.E Far cry and doom3). I didnt like steam at first, but after a year, it kinda grows on you, you just gotta deal with it, because it looks like thats how games will be distributed in the future... anyhow, great game, cant wait for the expansion (theExcellent, a very great game, love the graphics, the physics, gameplay, and you dont even need a really good game to play it... (I.E Far cry and doom3). I didnt like steam at first, but after a year, it kinda grows on you, you just gotta deal with it, because it looks like thats how games will be distributed in the future... anyhow, great game, cant wait for the expansion (the counter-strike source added to it is very nice as well, spend many hours on that) I rate it a 10 on 10! Expand
  17. AnonymousMC
    May 8, 2006
    People, you are not reviewing steam, you are reviewing half-life 2 so don't include what you think of steam in your reviews. Remember steam is just a delivery method to the goodness of HL2. There are people below who are trying to be witty about how poor they think this game is yet they haven't even reviewed the game probably in terms of the overall package you get along with thePeople, you are not reviewing steam, you are reviewing half-life 2 so don't include what you think of steam in your reviews. Remember steam is just a delivery method to the goodness of HL2. There are people below who are trying to be witty about how poor they think this game is yet they haven't even reviewed the game probably in terms of the overall package you get along with the amazing graphics (which by the way are better than doom 3 as doom 3 is just mainly played in dark rooms which are much easier to render and create!), plot, character animation (not beaten to date) and cleaver AI which responds to any situation (yes the team AI could have been done better but its a single first person shooter, not a team playing game!!!). If you haven't played this game all the way through then your missing out. The plot is mysterious but that is keeping within the tradition of half life. It makes you want to find out more and more about the overall plot of the game and spurs you on throughout. This game really does deserve the unbeatable amount of game of the year awards it has won over the past few years and the highly rated opinions of the industry's top gaming experts! Buy this game and you won't be disappointed when you get it working! Expand
  18. AnonymousMC
    May 16, 2006
    This is anintense game. If you haven't herd, valve is using the same kind of technology they used to creat HL2, and making a game called Lost Cost. You can play the test level for free, but once you do you'll want the game. It's not fully released yet, but it will be great. Only people with serious gamming computers can fully enjoy the "art" the creaters put into thisThis is anintense game. If you haven't herd, valve is using the same kind of technology they used to creat HL2, and making a game called Lost Cost. You can play the test level for free, but once you do you'll want the game. It's not fully released yet, but it will be great. Only people with serious gamming computers can fully enjoy the "art" the creaters put into this game. I played it on my friends computer and thought it was cool. got it on mine, and my nVida 6600+ plays it great. The game used shader 1 and 2, without telling you about it. so it's going to use twice the video ram than usual. Expand
  19. AnonymousMC
    May 17, 2006
    Oh my goodness! half life 2 is THE most fun i have ever had in a game . the physics are fantastic and are fun to play with. the storyline is scary and graphics go along way in expressing the feel of the game . THIS IS THE BEST GAME
  20. AnonymousMC
    May 18, 2006
    It's a great game if you have the right stuff. I'm really not sure why everyone is comparing this to Far-Cry thousands of times, I have viewed textures, graphics and such: overall, if you can run Half-Life 2 without what probably 50% of the lower rated poster's computers are, preferably horrible 4200 Dells, Half-Life 2 is immense and the graphics are well made and justIt's a great game if you have the right stuff. I'm really not sure why everyone is comparing this to Far-Cry thousands of times, I have viewed textures, graphics and such: overall, if you can run Half-Life 2 without what probably 50% of the lower rated poster's computers are, preferably horrible 4200 Dells, Half-Life 2 is immense and the graphics are well made and just awesome. And since when does a shooter have to be so in particularly be a completely realistic in an environment of the jungle, or some place on Mars, or some really dumb variation of L.A? (I'm looking at you, Bloodlines.) What happened to the good old shooters like Metal Slug, hm? Sure, they weren't packed to their necks with plasma decentigration balls, dual powered shotguns, MP7's, or hoverboats, but what it the issue? Even if you count out the puzzles and map designs (Which, by the way, are practically flawless compared to some of the garbage I've seen from Halo and many other First Persons) the gameplay still heads in the correct direction. Then, complaints on the squads and commands; let me address that you don't even need squads if you're playing on normal, let alone easy. If just having some rebel guy following you and you press 'c' at the ground in front of you, he'll go. I found barely any uses of teamwork, with the exception of Grigori or Alyx, the special NPCs.
    What sort of makes me mad too is the fact people continue to say 'this game is overrated', 'this game is behind its time', 'this game is crap no thanks to Steam', personally, these are whiny comments. First of all, the game would probably not be overrated, if it weren't for the 2003 hacking. Second, it would not of been behind its time. If I do recall, some companies found part of the coding and used it for their own games. Next to that, the physics engine was remarkable for what it was way back when, when it drove awe into the people who watched E3 and the beta clips. I'm not sure what's wrong with registering to Steam either: You simply install the game, which takes NOT 4 hours, it takes 10 to 15 minutes before for my old, lousy Dell. Then you register the game, which shouldn't even take that long, if 3 minutes counts as yet another sarcastic 1 hour. If it takes the person installing Half-Life 2 at least 4 hours, then your computer dates back to the days Half-Life 1 could run on those awesome Pentium 1 Windows 93 computers. And complaining of load times? Get a computer upgrade, stop whining. If you save some money for at least 3 months, you could get a gigabyte of ram and a GeForce 7300 at its cheapest.
    Enough complaining, it's time to get on to Half-Life 2, and what it brought, and would of brought to this generation. I applaud Valve for simply releasing this; I was almost doubting a real release at all due to the beta hack. The guns, if I say, are awesome. The MP7 I would delightfully switch with an MP5K anyday, though.
  21. AnonymousMC
    May 22, 2006
    Simply put, the best-looking, most system-adaptive game I've ever played. I first played this game on an HP Pavilion a220n with an onboard GeForce 4 MX. Yeah. The graphics weren't super (no reflections, dynamic shadows, etc), but the game still looked great and played very well. Then, when I got the ATI Radeon X800, it automatically adjusted the settings, and I was astounded! TheSimply put, the best-looking, most system-adaptive game I've ever played. I first played this game on an HP Pavilion a220n with an onboard GeForce 4 MX. Yeah. The graphics weren't super (no reflections, dynamic shadows, etc), but the game still looked great and played very well. Then, when I got the ATI Radeon X800, it automatically adjusted the settings, and I was astounded! The game is so much better for me now. I love this game so much, and can't wait until the Episode One continuation comes out. I've got it on preorder! Expand
  22. AnonymousMC
    Jun 10, 2006
    Very much enjoyed this game. i play the single player over and over. what i like about it is the Physics system where you have to think about the puzzles and put counter weights in to get past the next area. things i dont care for is 1 the AI Pathing for the Npc they seem to get in the way.
  23. AnonymousMC
    Jun 11, 2006
    The push back in dates were disappointing. And so was the ending. STEAM blows unless you have the right equipment for it. But throughout the bad ending and STEAM not delivering what I so rightly deserved [I bought the game], the gameplay, the graphics, and the all out layout of this game made every bad detail worth it. I give it a 10. 9 wouldn't do it. Anything lower would be a littleThe push back in dates were disappointing. And so was the ending. STEAM blows unless you have the right equipment for it. But throughout the bad ending and STEAM not delivering what I so rightly deserved [I bought the game], the gameplay, the graphics, and the all out layout of this game made every bad detail worth it. I give it a 10. 9 wouldn't do it. Anything lower would be a little [okay, a lot] unjust. It isn't perfect, but for todays standards, this game left me breathless, and it left me for me. Like a game should. Similar to God of War. Gameplay kept me hooked, the storyline going somewhere, the graphics were, dare I say, orgasmic. Hats off to you Valve. And STEAM, fix yourself up. The HL series lost fans to you, but fans loyal enough stayed with it and say the same as I. Can't wait for what else you have in store.

- Always waiting,
    [ e X i l e ]
  24. AnonymousMC
    Jun 24, 2006
    What is it about hl2 that makes it so awesome? The fact that every aspects of a good fps has been covered, from graphics to puzzles, and presented masterfully. Furthermore, unlike other games, the requirements we'rnt high upon release, i ran it on a ti4200 and 2.4 gig p4 and it still looks fantastic. Episode one rocked too, so keep it up!
  25. AnonymousMC
    Jun 26, 2006
    First of all, you're an idiot Klaus F. You're judging the game, not Steam retard. Plus, you haven't even played the game, so why are you judging it already? Steam is hard to use but this game makes up for the long installation times by rewarding you with Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life: Source, AND Half-Life: Deathmatch. I wouldn't necessarilyFirst of all, you're an idiot Klaus F. You're judging the game, not Steam retard. Plus, you haven't even played the game, so why are you judging it already? Steam is hard to use but this game makes up for the long installation times by rewarding you with Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life: Source, AND Half-Life: Deathmatch. I wouldn't necessarily say Steam sucks if you get 4 more freakin' games for buying one awesome FPS.
    For all of you that say that the graphics are bad, then what's GOOD? The graphics are incredible in Half-Life 2, with beatiful environments, gorgeous character models, and possibly the best water and glass I've ever seen. This isn't a Pixar movie we're talking about here, it's a video game, where lag, glitches, and bugs are an issue, so graphics aren't going to be photorealistic in a fully interactive world.
    The weapons are pretty good as well. The gravity gun is reather creative, and the laser-guided RPG is a great twist on a classic weapon. The signature crowbar is extremely fun to use, and who doesn't want to impale someone on a wall using a crossbow loaded with radioactive bolts. The pheropod could also be the most unique weapon I've ever seen in my entire life. The pulse rifle's secondary fire was also incredibly well done, and the shotgun was incredibly fun to use. The only weapon that didn't work for me was the grenade, since it takes too long to explode and is a different weapon (they should imply the Halo system were you don't have to switch weapons to throw grenades). Overall, the weapons were very creative and fantastic.
    The story was a bit broken, but still managed to be suspenseful and immersive. There were shocking, scary (Ravenholm, I'm looking at you), exciting, emotional, and intense parts in the story. It was a mix between a horror game, action, puzzle, adventure, and there was even a little love in there (Gordon and Alyx). It fit almost every category (heck, even DRIVING was in there!) and each aspect was pulled off perfectly.
    For those of you that don't think the ending was good, then you don't know what a good ending is. Half-Life 2 - an FPS - won't end with Gordon and Alyx dancing in flowers picking strawberries and singing "It's A Small World After All." The game ended suspensefully so that you'd buy Half-Life 3 (or in this case - Episode 1). If there were too many questions unanswered, then maybe the sequel to this game will answer them. Ever think of that?
    Overall, Half-Life 2 was an incredible game, and was beautifully presented with lush graphics and gripping gameplay. This is a game that everyone with a PC and a right mind should own and enjoy.
  26. AnonymousMC
    Jun 29, 2006
    HL2 is the most realistic game released on the Pc today, i know ive got all the others. For all those people that gave this a bad score your just being noobs cause you have a crap computer, I can run HL2 on full graphics and the experiance is amazing. I also didnt encounter any glitches or stuff ups in the later levels of the game as i think one person said. I do admit thought valve doesHL2 is the most realistic game released on the Pc today, i know ive got all the others. For all those people that gave this a bad score your just being noobs cause you have a crap computer, I can run HL2 on full graphics and the experiance is amazing. I also didnt encounter any glitches or stuff ups in the later levels of the game as i think one person said. I do admit thought valve does have bad support for there users, a friend of mine forgot his password and he done everything valve told him to on there website and they didnt help him at all which in my books is pretty shocking when you hav all the information other than the password. Expand
  27. AnonymousMC
    Jun 30, 2006
    Ok first off, Half-life and Half-life 2 come from two different generations of gaming. Second, this game has awesome weapon effects, graphics, realism, and a way to create a story linking two games together coming from different backgrounds. Third, it has a short storyline only because people don't take time to know the enemy before you kill them. "They" are intellegent AI if you letOk first off, Half-life and Half-life 2 come from two different generations of gaming. Second, this game has awesome weapon effects, graphics, realism, and a way to create a story linking two games together coming from different backgrounds. Third, it has a short storyline only because people don't take time to know the enemy before you kill them. "They" are intellegent AI if you let them challenge you, that means you can mess around and not rush through the game waiting for it to throw fun at you and while its better to try and "make fun" of it. Fourth, Steam is hard for impatient people who blame it for ruining the game (same as taking the trash out after you pressed pause). Don't blame Steam for something that is supposed to help your game and that only time can solve, come on, you can wait, we all did, jeez I think it annoyed everyone who didn't buy it on Steam. Bugs were there because updates can later to fix them. Hardware problems are the users fault. And five Farcry puts everything in front of you because the user is scripted to do that (if you know what I mean), I know, I have that game, its fun only because I made it fun for me (Logically, something is fun if you allow it to or fun know matter what, then you know its awesome). Last but not least Doom 3 is cool and really fun to kill demons with a simple shotgun, I went through it on veteran and nightmare mode cuz its hilarious how its only a shotgun but get serious guys, you are asking for another game toooo... be like another game. Single them out and listen to yourselves. They both have great ancestors, especially Doom but in the end, they both share a common trait: Evolution and Revolution to a gaming experience that in the end challenged gamers and was fun (if they let it). Last but not least, for the people disapointed with the end of the game, two short things: 1you beat the main bad guy and that should be it, but it ends right there leaving off for another time after anymore Half-life 2 episodes all the way to another generation plus technology advances make it seem not that far off. 2its supposed to end if you gave a sh-- or not if you like it or not. Those of you who like putting down the game for reasons of they try or rip off just should realize the fact that all game companies do that but you aren't looking at the fact that products are made because fans have requested them or just want to show pride and the trademark makes money because money and passion go hand in hand. If what I am ending this is just to logical or too much for an explanation, then realize that some people are just saying stupid complaints and so this is their stupid answer(s) and a put down to them for being idiots and in every way a stupid moron for opening their slow unreasonable unthinking mind that should try to find a school that teaches advanced ways to look at morals and common sense before they embarass themselves on the internet. If you think I am doing that right now you either are one of them or are reading a message for someone else of a really low level of society (mind-wise because they don't know how to use it). In the end I will return to the real reason for this post before I dig to much into a hole that is actually a loop in human nature: point-reason-granted reason-back to first one. I will just say that his game is so awesome and I am glad I got this game which behind its awesome graphics and simple creation that some people don't realize was actually easy to make but the problem was that Valve couold have made a complex game with better whatever or stoop to easy-to-use technology and create an equally awesome game that still would have gotten the rate of 10's and 0's no matter what audience it came too. I am glad to be a Half-life fan and I am glad I spent 3 hours setting it up and go back and play it and test the physics to its limits no matter what cost game crash or pointless venture. This game gets a better rating than Halo (95) to both Half-lifes (96) (except for episode 2 because people saw that it should be that way and plus (a litle offtopic) the fans/fanatics ruined it almost like counter-strike. This game deserves a better audience just like some other games do but who can help something so natural anyway. Expand
  28. AnonymousMC
    Jul 21, 2006
    Steam aside (evil software), the actual game itself is insane. The facial details of the opening cutscene blew me away before I even fired a shot. The plot is brilliant and easily a worthy sucessor to HL1. My only concern is that HL3 will need the Pentagon's mainfraim to work.

If your computer is less than 1 year old, play it. If not, buy a new machine (levels can take weeks to load, but they are worth it).
  29. AnonymousMC
    Jul 29, 2006
    if you hate this game get out of your house now... and run because a mob of Hl2 fans will hunt you down. this game is the top of gameing. beautiful graphics compelling story, incredible action, some scary elements, those fast zombies always scare the crap outta me. ive had this game since jan 06 and am just now reveiwing and well its amazing, the only downside is probably the worst endingif you hate this game get out of your house now... and run because a mob of Hl2 fans will hunt you down. this game is the top of gameing. beautiful graphics compelling story, incredible action, some scary elements, those fast zombies always scare the crap outta me. ive had this game since jan 06 and am just now reveiwing and well its amazing, the only downside is probably the worst ending ever!!!!!! Expand
  30. AnonymousMC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Ok I've been reading through some posts and ive come up with my own opinion.

For one ill start with a recomendation. This game is for die-hard fans of the HL series and FPS games, and works best with an NVIDIA graphics card in my experiance and also ppl complaining about how "STEAM ruined the game it took too long i couldnt update it" stop your damn whining, I mean i got this when
    Ok I've been reading through some posts and ive come up with my own opinion.

"STEAM ruined the game it took too long i couldnt update it" stop your damn whining, I mean i got this when it came out and only until a month ago could i play it and i still rate this a ten, my point here being dont let a gay ass program ruin your fun. And for those who say it gets boring try playing in sparring. And also for the marine complaining about your internet issues, its called OFFLINE MODE use it retard it got updated.
    Now on to the ending complaints. You see they ended the game like that so that they could have an open horison on sequel pick ups, and the episode formate is to keep players from waiting another ten years for HL3 to come out. I for one acually love the way the game is set up.

Ok and now to you story line nerds. This game did have a story line for those who payed attention, and it all pointed to the final solution of having Gordon Freeman lead a revolt against the combine of city 17. And in my opinion " tedious. boring" isnt a f***ing post thats an unintelligent lazy kid putting up an excuse to be different.

Finally i would like to mention that people dont all put a ten to be with the in crowd as Hideto M put in his post, I call bullshit on his post with the " It's human nature to simply mindlessly follow the crowd" staement. Just beacause you dont agree with the rest of us who have taste doesnt mean you can call it human nature. Its social nature to want to fit in with a large crowd, and guess what. This is just a large FACELESS groupe of gamers we dont know each other and we dont need to worry about any reprocusions of our posting cuz there are none.

well that was my post and i hope you ppl can now see some reason to their problems. If there are any problems i can be found in mostly any G-mod servers under the screen-name "ShadowMarshal9525" so you can take it up with me as a gamer instead of a poster.

3. Playboy