8.3

1. Nov 27, 2013
    This is my favorite HP game ever! Its over 10 years old, but still not bad graphic! D
  2. Jan 20, 2013
    This is one of the first games i've ever played also one of my favorites . The storyline is a bit different of the movie but the gameplay is great and contains LOTS OF FUN! I have played it 10 times thorugh , no kidding , a masterpiece.
  3. Jul 5, 2012
    The greatest game of all time. No exceptions. While the game isn't as long and the castle not as extensive as in the console versions, the PC version makes up for this with mood, atmosphere and sheer fun. You want to finish the game, which I did not find to be the case in the console versions. Not only do you want top finish the game, but play it again and again and again... superb. 14 stars.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    I remember played this when I was young. Why do I still remember it? Cause it was the best PC game i've played when I was young :)
  5. Feb 2, 2011
    i got this game the day it was out and i was younge. it was one of my first video games. this game is so fun and replayable. i cant say imagine that anyone would dislike a good adventure game. i like the quitage games too.

1. The console games have more detail and are curiously a little more humorous than the PC version with some additional activities taking place, but even after all that, we enjoyed it immensely.
    Potter fans will love this game and anyone hankering for a decent action/adventure that we haven't seen since American McGee's "Alice" may just find this will hold them over until Mr. McGee's next big release.
  3. Harry Potter may posses a certain charm that transcends the generation gap, but don’t expect this game to weave the same magic.