Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup PC

8.2

1. TomA.
    Sep 8, 2006
    Very good. Can be a bit repetitive.
  2. SeanG.
    Oct 30, 2003
    This is a really great game, great graphics and gameplay. The thing that makes the game good is that it is online. This Harry Potter game isn't lke the other harry potter games that has quidditch in it, you could be all positions.
  3. Q.Q.
    Nov 2, 2003
    Superb!
  4. SimonM.
    Nov 3, 2003
    The only game in the world that makes me go wow.
  5. DanielK.
    Nov 7, 2003
    This game is excellent, and anyone who is a fan of Harry Potter will like this game.
  6. VinitP.
    Nov 7, 2003
    I like the way you just fly.
  7. LillieK.
    Nov 5, 2003
    I love Harry Potter, and face, everyone has a least one day dream that they could go fly on a broom, and meet Harry. Kids dream about playing quidditch for real, and I think this is a BRILLANT IDEA, I know I'm buying it.
    Feb 10, 2004
    give it 10 it's superb
  9. BradW.
    Nov 3, 2003
    It is awesome.
  10. T.Smith
    Nov 4, 2003
    Fantastic graphics, great gameplay and a good control system. The ability to choose any team is brilliant.
  11. Epareepa
    Oct 31, 2003
    I LOVE Harry Potter and I will LOVE the game. I love the idea that players will not be restricted to being seeker, being able to experiment. Also difference house teams and countries. Thanks to the makers for finally creating a game which many people would dream exsisted, I am a Potter nut!!!!!!!
  12. Apr 5, 2011
    Generally very fun with the magic of Quidditch being well illuminated by Electronic Arts. The status of representing a country in the Quidditch World Cup is enjoyable. However, each match is excrutiatingly similiar with the colour of the opponent team's clothing simply changing each time. There is a tremendous lack of variation and individuality with each team. A bit more personalisationGenerally very fun with the magic of Quidditch being well illuminated by Electronic Arts. The status of representing a country in the Quidditch World Cup is enjoyable. However, each match is excrutiatingly similiar with the colour of the opponent team's clothing simply changing each time. There is a tremendous lack of variation and individuality with each team. A bit more personalisation would be great... Expand
  13. Dec 2, 2016
    A gyermekkorom gyöngyeszem, de mára már egy kicsit unalmas. Mondjuk akkor is a végén már kezdett unalmas lenni, mert mindig ugyanazt kellett csinálni benne, de azért valahogy legyűrtem.

Ultimately though the shallow game play means that this is one present that, unlike the puppy, is just for Christmas.
  2. Just realize you absolutely must use a gamepad and you will have a lot of fun.
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    The lack of difficulty is only surpassed by the lack of control. [Apr 2004, p.74]