6.5

1. NitinK.
    Dec 10, 2004
    This game wonderful epic rpg with the hotest leader.
  2. Ravenbrand
    Apr 30, 2005
    This game hasn't come out where i am so i had to get it on import :( but i've been pleasantly surprised with it! if you're only into the latest graphics, youre gonna be disappointed but the rpg mechanics are great and the story really is a cut above most fantasy fodder out there. for serious rpg fans only, maybe. (oh, and character generation is simple but this is a *story* This game hasn't come out where i am so i had to get it on import :( but i've been pleasantly surprised with it! if you're only into the latest graphics, youre gonna be disappointed but the rpg mechanics are great and the story really is a cut above most fantasy fodder out there. for serious rpg fans only, maybe. (oh, and character generation is simple but this is a *story* driven game - i didn't hear anyone marking down games like final fantasy vii which have no character generation screen at all!!!) Expand
  3. ondy1985
    Mar 27, 2005
    Well, probably one of the bests RPGs ever and I'm not saying that just because I'm from Slovakia like the authors (3D People). Kult has IMHO very sofisticated storyline and great character leveling and skill system which I've never seen before, as well as the ability to access Dreamworld - alternative dimension which is inhabited by spirits. It brings a fresh breeze into Well, probably one of the bests RPGs ever and I'm not saying that just because I'm from Slovakia like the authors (3D People). Kult has IMHO very sofisticated storyline and great character leveling and skill system which I've never seen before, as well as the ability to access Dreamworld - alternative dimension which is inhabited by spirits. It brings a fresh breeze into this genre. Althrough character generation may be unsatisfying as you can only play as a female, it enables the storyline to develop very well. This game is 1000% worth playing! Expand

1. Kult may shake up a few areas but doesn’t change the formula, it’s like using a slightly deeper shade of purple and nobody notices. There’s a good storyline in here and if you’re up for some RPG action, Kult should be on your mind. Just don’t expect anything new.
  2. Does little to enliven the usual trail of hacking, slashing and opening boxes. We're pretty sure it shows the world's worst character creation screen: you can change your hairstyle and, er, your clothing. [Christmas 2004, p.122]
  3. Though it might appear a little dated, the game offers some innovative features, such as the addition of the Dreamworld, combined with a good story.