6.1

1. Nov 17, 2012
    I love this game. The game play is great, everything about it is really great. Strongly recommend it to everyone. A lot of people are complaining about the long waits but i dont really see it as much of a problem if you take into account most other app style games.
  2. Apr 28, 2013
    this games pretty fun and addictive. whenever i want to goof off for 5 minutes i just fire it up; challenges are fun if it isn't your turn, and you can always find a random opponent. the only gripe i have is the lack of full screen mode, and my netbook can't play it because of the lower resolution. plus i'm not forced to buy the other tribes b/c all the tribes are pretty well balanced.
  3. Apr 21, 2013
    This game is executed perfectly. It is a small turn based strategy game with a lot of depth and really awesome presentation. I'm having sooooo much fun with it. For the $5 price tag, it is well worth it. DLC teams are also very worth it. If you like turn based strategy games, you will love this. Get it now!
  4. Jan 22, 2014
    This is a cross between starcraft and scrabble. Its the best version of a modern day chess I've ever seen. I tried every other title which claimed to be the "ultimate turned based strategy game"and probably gave up midway through 2013 accepting this as the best since I have so many of my friends loving this game too. Its very well balanced with its array of 6 teams: the teams are very diverse with a unique theme that really distinguishes itself, each with beautifully animated powers and abilities yet, the winning ratio for the teams is the same. If you some competitive friends who like turn based strategy, it does not get better than this. Introduced this game to about 20 of my friends throughout 2012 and 2013, and we've all been playing ever since. Challenge me if your interested in learning the ropes: sevenstyx. Prevents me from getting any work done for almost two and a half years lol come to think of it this game is awful. Expand

1. Nov 16, 2012
    Hero Academy on PC might not be totally necessary, but it remains a great bit of asynchronous warfare. What it boils down to is the best of strategy gaming- a title that's light and welcoming for players who want a quick tactical fix, and also an involved, sometimes hellishly meticulous war of wits and attrition.
  2. Oct 1, 2012
    Might, magic, and machine guns make Hero Academy a real treat.
  3. Sep 7, 2012
    A lightweight distraction, but adding a competitive ladder or some more singleplayer content would've been welcome.