Heroes of Annihilated Empires PC

8.2

Dec 5, 2007
    Verry nice game, easy to get used to. A shame there is a lot of bugs and memory managment is really bad quality.
  2. JamesH.
    Jul 21, 2007
    A new type of RPG/FPS. i never though that there could be so much content in this game.
  3. ScipA.
    Jul 23, 2007
    Really great, takes a while to get your hero back from building a base but other then that really fantastic! I played the demo, and just had to have it.
  4. Captaincaveman
    Oct 28, 2006
    Comand and conquer meets Diablo. Very good game, almost like the game I would have made.
  5. JoeS.
    Dec 19, 2007
    A new type of RPG/Strategy that has a great gameplay and a good story line. I never though they could combine the two in a game. I would have given a 10 if not for two things constant characters voices in the first few missions and the comic strip scenes.
  6. BrunoD.
    Apr 24, 2007
    Great game play but certain aspects such as character voices, comic scenes and no online servers hold back HOAE from reaching it's full potential. Overall great story and gameplay though.
  7. DustinW.
    May 28, 2007
    This is the best RPG/RTS I have ever played. It has a combination of Dungeon Siege II and Age of Empires. Very well laid out, and my favorite story line.
  8. BrunoS.
    Dec 15, 2006
    I really love this kind of games, I just dont know how to save a scene when I am in the game...I download this game from steampowered. Its the only problem I found.
  9. Dec 7, 2011
    I have really been enjoying this game so far and feel that it deserves a much better score than what has been given. I have had no issues playing the game and it has a nice atmosphere that it's hard to get tired of. The singleplayer works well and focuses on the quest of an elven ranger to save his people from the undead. The story is advanced through in-game dialogue as well as comic cutI have really been enjoying this game so far and feel that it deserves a much better score than what has been given. I have had no issues playing the game and it has a nice atmosphere that it's hard to get tired of. The singleplayer works well and focuses on the quest of an elven ranger to save his people from the undead. The story is advanced through in-game dialogue as well as comic cut scenes and tell a good story. The gameplay is very centered around the hero who can cast some very powerful spells and can dish out insane damage, probably a bit to the detriment of the game as there is not much strategy involved when the hero outranges towers and does more dps than the rest of the army together, but there is something about the game that makes it hard to stop playing, and it is a joy to advance through the campaign. Warmly recommended. Expand

1. A massive improvement on "Cossacks" and its kin, and it's a real pleasure to play. [Nov 2006, p.86]
  2. PC Format
    Like a good pie, but with crap pastry on top. This is a game weighed down by an army of faults, but it's still periodically entertaining. [Jan 2007, p.64]
    A forgettable experience all the way through. While we really like Elhant's attitude, it's the only thing that stands out as unique in this game.