1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 3956 Ratings

1. Dec 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very good game to play with friends and make clans... very good pvp and good pve
    i have more than 200-300 hours in this game... better than dayz mod....
  2. Oct 4, 2013
    I bought into this game in early alpha and it has come a long way. I really enjoy the game but they do over promise. Over all it was worth the buy 100% Get a group of friends and the PvP is unlike any other game. Just so much fun seeing a group of people and you rush to them guns blazing only to attract 100 zombies and now both groups are shooting at eachother and fighting off zombies at the same time! Priceless Expand
  3. Sep 12, 2014
    I have played since day 1 alpha and experienced the ups downs of the game it is not for the soft core player, only the hardcore competitive get up again spit in your face don't give a $^&* PLAYER. Funnest Competitive tactical shooter I have ever played, most satisfying loot system (Killing Other Players). As a survivor game its all about surviving other players not the world. Some bugs make people hate it, game breaking ones are always fixed.

Hackers ruin the game make it unplayable without them i would need no other game.

Pros Awesome loot system, Tactical team driven survival against players. spawn near death, a lot of armors,Weapons, bullet drop, vehicles, global inventory, die in a few shots.

Cons Hackers, minor bugs,content takes a long long long time to come out, Hackers, developer doesn't care about customers, Hackers. Private server so people can farm without risk store without risk. Hackers, Personal lockers to store some items in can be set down anywhere so you can hide loot if someone comes for you.
  4. Apr 17, 2014
    As a professional player with 9999 hours in this game, I would say this is the king of all games existing in the galaxy. The developers are indeed one of the most talented teams, if not the best, that ever existed in this universe.

How come this astonishing achievement being swallowed by a sea of negative scores? Why don't you guys just face the truth, and accept that this game is the
    master of all games? It is your fate to spread the glory message of how great this game is to the mankind.

All hail to the glory of old day WarZ, the absolute power over all games in the world.
  5. Apr 23, 2013
    This game is awesome! I love zombie survival games, and this is one of my favorite ones! I have played DayZ, but I might think this one is a little better! It is always fun to find food, water, weapons, etc.
  6. Dec 19, 2012
    The game is alright, they have been working hard on banning hackers, adding bug fixes. But they have moved away from beta and alpha WAY too fast, I've noticed them change the buy page on the warz website more then the game. And how they have added a way to revive your char with Real money is a huge let down. This game feels like it was made to be Free to play. I do feel mislead on the game, There's just something about it that just does not complete it, It might be the lack of surviving. You can easily survive in this game, The zombies are not that much of trouble. So what is there left to do in the game? Nothing really there's no objective, all you do is grab loot and store it in the safe zone. They have advertised this game as a MMO, in a MMO there is suppose to be missions right? So lets face it all you can do that is 'Fun" is killing other players. I find that quite dull. There's so much features that they promised missing I feel like I was lied to. If you have not bought this game yet I recommend you wait for some more things to be added. Expand
  7. Dec 19, 2012
    Here is a honest non biased review.
    First off I have followed this game even before the forums went live (registered within first 3000 people)
    I would class my self as a "FanBoy" because of the way they described the game sounded AMAZING. but so far I don't think they have met a single promise. And disappointing very much. They have their priorities wrong and the community tells them
    what those are but still. no. They don't listen.
    - No cars. "yet"
    - No VOIP! SO IMPORTANT!
    - Seems like money making. pure money making.
    - The pre-order packages didn't turn out to be the best value (they promised that)
    - The map isn't as big as promised and not true to size. They said it would be close to the same size as DayZ without the water(160km). Now they say its 100km.
    -No private servers yet
    -Flaws in the system. you need 20 hour game time on a character in order to create a clan. Nice feature but Hardcore characters can't do this unless they are very very good. But also what happens once you delete the character. What happens to the clan?
    - Way too much banning and deleting threads on the forums and hate. the search function is broke! and people don't add tags!
    - Animations are still **** Yes I can complain because foundation release was on the 17th.
    - Hackers are still an issue. All hacks seem to be updated and they need to make it a lot easier to report people (I can't even find the thread with the link where you need to report hackers to)
    - way too many bugs still. I got killed by a zombie after shooting him in a head 3 times. and I know i hit him.
    - repetitive areas

But to be honest. with friends it's a fun TDM type of game. That's about it though.
  8. Aug 6, 2014
    I didn't review this game. Never played it, but somehow it shows up that I reviewed it as a zero. So in fairness I will score it a 2, which is apparently higher than it deserves . I don't know how to remove review scores from my list.
  9. Nov 21, 2013
    Theres alot of rumors around this game, I'll just tell you the hard facts. nough people are voicing themselves about the unjust bans, DevinH a former mod of the forum was banned for this reason. Just google Warz bans DevinH. Reason why I don't call that a rumor is because there is some evidence to it. Sergeytitov the admin (and executive producer) of the new warz forums gave an apology to the fanbase about us "misreading the steam page", its the worst apology ever.

Google Mad Mack warz open letter, he'll outline the unjust bans & bs. But what it comes down to is this. They falsely advertised it, saying it had all kinds of features that the actual game doesn't have.. they stole art from Walking Dead, and used it in their own promotional campaign. They copy pasted the terms of service from league of legends.. they couldn't even be bothered to make a proper legal document for the bloody game they are trying to sell us..

What it comes down is this... its boring. It's Dayz with alot of features missing, and 1 or 2 convenience features thrown in.
  10. Mar 31, 2013
    WarZ is a game that about survival you have to find food water supply weap for survive and survive thousand zombie (Infected) you can make a team to stronger and you can choose to be Bandit Or Lawman killing people for supply or giving people a supply this game is very very awesome I LOVE THIS GAME but it's have a some glitch and bug but it's ok
  11. May 10, 2013
    The game has a lot of bugs and cheaters but fix everything. Banish those who use booster, apologizing for various problems and give gc. I would recommend that fun to play with friends.
  12. Apr 1, 2013
    The War Z is a PvP large-scale map post-apocalypse game. The first thing I have to point out that this game has an abnormal amount of bad reviews, which angers me; because this could persuade the creators to stop focusing on the game all together.
    The game is very stressful, if you die you must wait one hour before being able to "revive" your characters, unless of course you have
    purchased in-game money, in which you can instantly revive your character. The hour wait is actually not a bad idea, as it keeps players from throwing themselves out into the open, this means you are better off doing guerilla warfare against players rather than just running around the roads and towns.
    In this game you can find a huge variety of guns, melee weapons, and other useful tools. The discouraging part here is that the game does support the "Pay to Win" system, where players who buy in-game money can purchase all the ammo they need to slaughter, along with body armor. My defense for this however is that you buy this at your own risk, if you die you lose everything you bought. (Unless it is kept in storage.)
    Upon playing for 20 hours, you can establish a clan in which you may invite players, but you can also form groups with other players which will mark where those players are on the map. Groups can be used innocently to locate allies, but be warned; this also reveals your location to other group members, a trap waiting to happen.
    My main issue I come across, is not ONE person on this game thinks like me, don't even try negotiation with the community, they will ALWAYS try and kill you no matter what. Save a player from a zombie? Dead. Give someone medicine? Dead. Find someone with only a flashlight in a city? They will attack you. There is NO cooperation unless you make contact with them through chat long before you actually meet them. So just a heads up from my experience, trust noone. I don't blame the game however for this annoying factor however; so I do not deduct ratings for this game because of the god awful community.
    One complaint is that the zombies will not die from melee weapons easily, unless you continue to make headblows, you could find yourself whacking a zombie for almost a whole minute before it finally dies. This is bothersome because: A. Another zombie may attack you during this. B. A player may appear and simply kill you while you are doing this. A major flaw in the game, but just aim for the head and you should be through them within 5-15 seconds.
    A typical complaint is that this game is full of hackers, this is a little exaggerated by the bad reviewers, yes it is common to find them, but really...I mean come on, just change servers if it is really such a problem it takes about 15 seconds afterall.
    Another big complaint is "glitches" I personally have not come across any of these glitches, but I am sure that I am to find one eventually. This game is still underdeveloped and is working to improve these issues (Unless of course the 2,000 bad reviews persuades them to stop. Thanks.) An issue I do see however is that occasionally I spawn right in the middle of a hotzone of zombies, which is kind of serious...
    The blood is insanely unrealistic, a flashlight sending gallons of blood into the air? Come on...
    Overall I am "pleased" with this game, but improvements could be made. I still recommend this to other friends of mine, as this game is still a great adventure for any zombie apocalypse fan. The biggest thing I hear in every single review, is that it is a blatant copy of Dayz. NO DUH XD. But still, the two games still have huge differences, one has bigger maps, has vehicles, better graphics. The other has melee weapons, helmets, an mmo feel to it, and skill perks. So for now I wouldn't completely shoot down this game, I bought it while AWARE of the fact that it was being encircled by bad reviews and had a metascore of 20 on steam. I do not regret it.
  13. Apr 2, 2013
    Alright everybody looking at this review please don't even pay any mind to the negative feedback coming from most of these people. I purchased this game a few days after launch. Most of these people are very upset over a misunderstanding that occurred in its steam description. They listed features that were going to be added in the future because the game was still in ALPHA. Yeah people I say that again ALPHA. A simple misrepresentation on steam led the entire world to crash down on this fantastic game. I guarantee if you like zombies and shooters and lots of other players, you will adore this game. Expand
  14. Jul 8, 2013
    I don't understand most of you guys, you rate the game as it was still in alpha.. The game has changed so much but it's not perfect. But you guys keep giving 0 points but it doesn't deserve 0 because Hackers are gone now. They are trying to make the game better and they are successful.
  15. Sep 17, 2013
    -Graphics- 5/10. They are not equal to what is being put out today. The graphics are a bit old looking, and everything just looks dull. There isn't much variety in between places, and everything looks gray.

-Performance- 4/10. Luckily, it did not slow my computer down, so I did not experience lag, but boy, it was buggy...nuff said.

-Gameplay- 1/10. Sadly, this is true. I began in the
    middle of nowhere, and only had a flashlight. I wasn't with any other survivors, but I was in the middle of nowhere. It took me about 5 minutes to get to the closest city, only to be taken down by horde of zombies. With no tutorial or any help, I had no idea what to do, so I was pressing random keys. Once I died, I had to wait for about an hour (If I remember correctly) to play again. So I waited, and again, I spawned in the same place, but I went to less populated city. It was hard to play, sadly, because it was so appealing to me.

-Sound- 4/10. The same zombie sound...Sadly, it is higher because who can't go wrong with a moaning zombie?

-Conclusion- This game was atrocious. It was on sale on Steam for $3, and I would usually say it was worth the $3, but it wasn't. I have only played it twice, and uninstalled it right after. This game seems like it was made for a highschool project. It seems rushed and unfinished, and could just be one of the worst games I have played in my lifetime. If it goes on sale for 99 cents, don't buy it, it isn't worth the money, I give this game a generous score of a 3/10.
  16. Apr 15, 2013
    I love this game but there is a lot of hate i honestly think that it has a lot of potential but you can not be telling me you hate a game just because of hackers! Honestly i am mad about the banning but if you don't do anything to piss off the devs then you will not gt yelled at. Just keep a low profile on servers when your new which means do not use chat. Also to those of you who are mad about dieing so much and the bugs, well think of this, have you ever played a game where they have SO many bugs it can not run, well think of those 60 dollar games and then talk to me. Also hackers are in every single game... And my last point, if you are complaining about being killed by someone who has a gun, we all know that you would do the EXACT same thing. Expand
  17. Apr 19, 2013
    This game shouldn't be judged on the incompetence of its team and the mistakes they have made. the game should be judged on gameplay and as far as gameplay is concerned it passes.

the game has decent art work and is getting updates frequently. gameplay feels slow compared with other titles and is slightly buggy at times, however it plays well.

when playing the game with friends, you
    get a great feeling for the game and it makes you feel that protecting your friends is life and death. finding something as simple as a tin of ham, boosts your spirit and makes you want to find more interesting items, up until you get beaten to death by an angry gamer looking for revenge with a flash light.

the game has seen a lot of bad reviews from people that haven't even played the game and base there judgement on other peoples reviews. it has also has bad reviews about its rival Dayz. the game is similar to dayz in the way that they are both zombie survivals, but they are very different.

comparing dayz to warz and saying warz is copying dayz, is the same as saying that call of duty copied battlefield, they are the same genre and will have similarity's.

may rating base only from gameplay is 7.5 (rounded up to 8)

If a rating was possible for the makers of warz, it would be 2/10 for ruining the reputation of what could have been a successful game by stupid decision making.
  18. Apr 20, 2013
    Seit den neuen Updates ist das spiel besser geworden und ich finde dieses Spiel hat großes Potential wenn die Macher des Spiels noch mehr bug-fixes machen wir dieses Game ein voller erfolg
  19. Dec 20, 2013
    I gave this game a chance, but he disappointed me and I regretted buying it. Poor graphics, creppy online service and a ridiculous. And besides, I could not play at any moment due to bugs in the game. I hate this! It's the worst game I ever played.
  20. Apr 22, 2013
    Okay, first of all, I would like to say that the game The War Z in my opinion is surprisingly good despite the many many many many hateful reviews (which by the way were made when the game was first released, not giving the developers time to add fixes). Yes this game has downfalls like most games out there like: hackers, glitched surroundings, lack of In-game comm, etc. But that's the thing everyone points out the flaws in the game, they don't look at the good side, for example: finding guns is as easy as finding the hay in the needle stack; also everyone says that the game is full of hackers and BM kids, when in fact just yesterday I was re spawning and as I was wandering through the forests I found another player who just spawned, at first thought i was like "oh god, he's is going to unmercifully murder me" but actually he took me to the vault in the safe zone and gave me 4 guns, I did not ask for his help, I did not ask for anything he just gave them to me. Now I could go on with the list of benefits of playing the game, but they are just as long, if not longer than the negatives. On to another subject "hackers" I put that in quotes because well frankly every server I go on someone calls out someone as a hacker, and yes he could be a hacker but the most probable answer is, you just suck. Now I'm not trying to be rude but it's probably the truth, I know I suck but every time I die I don't shout out that my killer was a "hacker" that's just childish and makes you look like a bigger fool. And personally if I get called a hacker that would actually bring satisfaction to me because I'm so damn good at killing that people think I have aim bots or whatever hackers use now. One final point I'm going to make is as i was reading some of the User Reviews, a lot of people A.) Don't have a clue what they are talking about it because they have never played the game and B.) Say the game lacks originality, but that's the thing, they weren't looking for "original" they were looking to re-create a stand alone game like Day Z mixed in with some of their favorite game play experiences (which i feel they did an amazing job). Now I know I'm probably not going to get much love but what the hey I'm here to state my honest opinion on how I feel about this game. And my honest opinion is this game though its many quirks is still being developed as the game goes on and if I'm already fully submersed in the wonderfulness that is War Z then I don't even want to know what I'm gonna be like in a couple months! I highly encourage you to get this game despite the many bad reviews it's got, don't let the crowd bring you down, fight the current it's well worth it. Solid 8/10!! Expand
  21. Aug 5, 2013
    Alright, firstly do not flame my review just because I didnt give it 5 and below. I feel that this game has potential, the devs, besides Sergey who perhaps could be a complete from what I heard, are not doing a money grab and running. They are trying to improve the game. Hacker problems have been controlled very well ever since the addition of Punkbuster in which its still being tackled. Of course, this is far from a AAA masterpiece, with its many flaws such as poor FPS at times as well as some bugs here and there but the gamebreaking ones have more or less been fixed. If you are willing to look above a few small hiccups, you might enjoy this game as I did. I was detered from this game due to the poor reviews and of course the thing i hate most ,hackers. However, ever since the addition of punkbuster, and the Steam summer sale, i decided to give it a shot, hey you cant go wrong for $3.74. I must say i really did enjoy this game. No i am not some guy paid to write such but i wish i was. I really liked the open world aspect and the merciless pvp is quite unique. Although it would be a rough start as did i have one, playing with friends and on private servers made this game much more enjoyable. So as a final note, i stand neutral but more to the favouring side of this game. I have no comments for the comparison of it and DayZ. I would say you could try to get it IF you like this genre and have friends to play with. Otherwise, my advice would be wait for a sale and get it. You might end up enjoying it. Peace~ Expand
  22. May 22, 2013
    This game gets far more hate than any game I've ever seen. I feel like the majority of reviews ripping on this game are all due to bugs or cheapness or fraud. I would like to start off by saying that the company's decisions in no way reflect the quality of the game. Sure, their Steam profile had false advertising, but if that's what you're mad about then write to the company, not the critics. Second of all: this game is very stylized. If you don't want to die or risk items in PvP combat, you can't rate it poorly solely off of that.

The few points I must agree on, however, are its developer's lack of attention to seriously game-breaking issues. As an example, there was once a glitch which caused players to die for no reason other than walking around. It took the developers more than two days to sort this out, when any other online game would've had it fixed (or at least said something about it to communicate with their community) within an hour.
  23. Jan 20, 2014
    had fun with the game even if there are some major problems with it..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  24. Jun 9, 2013
    First of all, This game has terrible design, horrible sounds/soundtrack, and many bugs (EX: Some rocks sound like metal when you walk on them, you randomly start levitating etc.). But I won't lie it is extremely fun. This game brings out the best of the teamwork aspect and communication skills are ESSENTIAL. I like how they made it when you buy GC you can't get ranged weapons. Some people may complain about that but think about it, anyone that spends money is just immortal. Also, the fact that guns need to be used wisely I think is a realistic factor added. And after reading the critic reviews, one critic thought buying ammo for your gun in the store is dumb. I like it just because guns are so rare to find that using one clip means your gun is useless if you couldn't buy ammo. If only they would spend some actual time into developing this game... Overall, this game is fun (even more so if you play with friends) and definitely worth a measly $15. I give this a buy! ***NOTE I have not played Day-Z so I can't give a personal comparison of it to War Z. Expand
  25. Jun 13, 2013
    Este juego puede crecer a mejor si los jugadores ayudamos a los creadores a mejorarlo. Un juego de este estilo nunca lo había visto: cruel, lleno de zombis y jugadores un tanto "malvados". Un juego que puede darle a un grupo de amigos unas semanas de risas y de auténtico miedo. Crea tu clan, coge vuestros coches y sobrevive, una experiencia muy cercana a "The Walking Dead". Hagamos que esos "jugadores" que usan Cheats acaben expulsados y baneados, pidamos mejoras al juego (más gráficos, más añadidos, quizás una traducción de textos, etc...." y este juego se podria convertir en un clásico. Paciencia y disfrutemos! Expand
  26. Jun 16, 2013
    Amazing gameplay, its like cod but pay to win, and i am rich. Very fun and easy to get used to fun to wreak people. It's like skyrim with guns. It has amazing graphics on a next generation engine, the ai are very intellegent and it surpasses alot of games, like very bad half life 2.
  27. Jun 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i think this game is great sure it may have some dificult things wrong but it isnt so complicated like day z i bought that game and downloded the mod and still i could not join even 1 server on it so insted of nagging like piriot crazy teens calm your titts put your tampongs in and go out and get a life gaming is what you do when your bored not all day and night like some lonley Wow nerd! so stop being like small suckers and stop complaining its a game not a life stop thinking you are some game expert your not your just some peice of with a keyboard it makes me sad just watching how pathetic you are! Expand
  28. Jul 18, 2013
    1) First of all people are bashing the game for changing its name to get more sales. THIS IS NOT TRUE, the Dev's were forced to do this because the name was to similar to 'The world war Z' and that name was trademarked

2) people are saying the lack of tutorial makes the game bad. Get over yourself, that's exactly the point of the game and you suck.

3) People are saying 'Meh I played
    20 minutes and then I decided to un install because this it the worst game ever'. You haven't even started playing if 20 minutes is all you played. You wouldn't have found your first decent weapon in 20 minutes.

4) Yes WarZ isn't the 'realistic' game DayZ is, and that is totally fine because they are doing something different by making it a bit more casual and wanting to appeal to the people who aren't as hardcore and people that just want to shoot other people for fun.

5) People saying this is a DayZ clone, read point 4. Yes without a doubt they made the game because of Day Z's succes but that's what you do in the industry. Something is popular and you follow the trend.

On the game itself:
    It's not a bad game and I thorougly enjoyed myself playing it. I always found DayZ to be a bit too hardcore for me. I liked the scavenging and surviving element but holy did it take long. Infestation: survivor stories brings a game that is more casual and accessible for players who enjoy a more arcadey (as I like to call it) experience.

Most fun part of the game is joining up in a group and trying to find and fight other groups of players. It's fun because the death statement really means something in this game (contrary to modern FPS).
  29. Nov 30, 2013
    Great game! love the PVP and PVE combat. The fact that you can swim and bleed to death is also just... just great. Hopefully retards will stop hating the game because they don't understand the mechanics and are trying to play it like DayZ.
  30. Jul 20, 2013
    bon jeu de survie en espérant que les développeur prendront soin de ce petit mmo pour les fan de the walking dead. un peu hardcore c est pour sa que certain noob l on descendu.
  31. Jul 22, 2013
    I just can't understand why are there so many bad comments. I bought the game for 3,50 and I consider it a good deal. It is giving me a lot of entertainment, though i have to admit that the only way to play this game is with friends; it's really really hard, and if you play alone can be quite frustrating, but when you team up with your friends it's really fun. IMAO those who gave bad ratings just need to play with friends and get a little more skill. It's not an easy game but it has a lot of potential;

There are some annoying bugs but in my opinion they don't affect the gameplay.
    Considering that I paid it 3,50 i'm absolutely satisfied.

I would give it a 7,5 but i give 10 in order to raise the ratings.
  32. Jul 24, 2013
    Seriously this game is great! i used to think oh this game has a bad reputation so i am not going to buy it but i was like i may as well try it out and i thought it was a good game especially when you play it with your friends. the devs are slowly getting better and making faster progress this games has great potential yes its gonna lose players when dayz standalone comes out but it will still be a great game they are also releasing a new map for it soon so that should be good! but if i was you buy it give it a go i would say its worth the money! Expand
  33. Jul 25, 2013
    It's amazing zombie survival game! You must buy it, if you like zombie survival games. Game has got updates every month, and becomes better everyday! Such an amazing job
  34. Aug 3, 2013
    The best game ever. I dont know why the people talking bad about it. Its just for pros not for noobs. And everyone who said its bad just get killed one time and quit the game.
  35. Aug 11, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I recommend this game to every one the Pvp Is amazing and the zombies get you when they can.
    And I love the reputation feature of the game is amazing.10/10
  36. Sep 30, 2013
    the best zombie game i have ever played love it 2 survife GOOD JOB GUYS verry nice gameplay with friends verry good hahaha and im playing this game from the beginning and its getting beter and beter every week updates cool stuff and bug fixes goed job guys
  37. Aug 31, 2013
    It is true that the game has a worse past behind. but appear since (much too early) of game has changed a lot. most of the bugs have been removed, the graphics has been improved, it runs generally more stable than a half a year ago. also been made ​​by an end punkbuster the cheaters. and there are regularly published the patches the game continue to improve. clear, there are still a few minor bugs, is a little rough for sure, but it has its charming. And for the beginner, a great power is behind this game as shown.

Incidentally, I apologize for my lousy english.
    greetings from Germany ^ ^
  38. Sep 1, 2013
    I really like the game, the mix mixture between sumulation and arcade is good for me. I really like that you must be on your guard because there's players and zombies.

Its hard to explain, you really need to give it a go. (With some friends is a plus) and for only 15$ it's great value.
  39. Sep 4, 2013
    this game had many updates and its alright. i would recommend dayz but you have to have a good pc to run dayz.. warz is worth buying but only with friends
  40. May 11, 2014
    The game is not that bad.Bugs are fixed,new anti-hacks are coming and developers still put new things in the game and we will make 2 years of infestation.Looks like they will not abandon the game.
  41. Sep 17, 2013
    DayZ fanboys have obviously been here writing negative crap about this game and down-voting user reviews, shame on you people for ruining this game's reputation.
    The game as it is today (September 2013) it works pretty well. The graphics isn't _that_ bad as someone said in one of the other reviews.
    * There are 100 people servers.
    * There are different kind of servers.
    * Zombies do get
    bugged (spawning inside stairs or rocks for example) but I rarely see that.
    * You can't swim which is a bit annoying.
    * I don't know about hit boxes but they seem to work pretty well for me.

Honestly, I don't see what all the fuzz is about but all the bad reviews are from 2012 so maybe the game was horrible back then or it is what I wrote in the beginning of my review which is more likely.
    Also: All the features on the Steam store page is in the game.
  42. Sep 24, 2013
    Un jeu qui reflète la personnalité des hommes et plus particulièrement leurs "crevardise".
    En effet, ce jeu est GÉNIAL, les gens qui y joue eux laisse désiré.
    +300h de jeu pour 13€... What Else
  43. Sep 29, 2013
    I got the game a long time after its initial release so I'm going to pass all of the bugs and developer issues. The game is quite entertaining and fun with certain criteria being met. You have friends that will play the game with you. Playing this game solo seems a bit boring and pointless in the long run. You don't mind dying. Losing everything you have gathered in the long hours after just a few gunshots is something you will face often.
    You don't mind that there's a huge shop that gives the players advantage if they are willing to pay real mone.
    You enjoy games that require you to spend a lot of time to collect items and achieve small victories.

Personally I meet all the above so it's a 7 from me. I spent a lot of time having fun with a few friends, scavenging and fooling around. Keep in mind my opinion doesn't include all the shady things the dev did along with the initial hacker/bug issues.
  44. Oct 10, 2013
    Infestation:survivors stories is just a game that is being improved once or twice a month... game still (BETA) and have big amount of errors and things to fix or repair...I really like this game and I know it is going to be better than DayZ...the moves of zombies atacks, actions, weapons and map quality....Dont throw this game to the bin before it's finish and improvements ok?
    Regards
  45. Oct 11, 2013
    Okay, so this game has seen bad reviews, most of them due to judgement of others, but some have some facts. I enjoy this game very much. I have found a few bugs. Some can ruin your character, yes, but it has some great features as well. One is (according to your opinions) the safe zones. This encourages trading which is a great aspect. It was possible in Dayz, but it was very risky. And on the note of Infestation copying Dayz, I couldn't disagree more. Dayz is part of (and, arguably made a) genre of zombie survival. The developers of Infestation also made a game in this genre. And the zombie A.I. is ALOT better than Dayz. They don't zigzag and run in the wrong direction. I love Dayz, but I hate how much of a shadow it throws on Infestation. and Dayz was made before Infestation, so it does have more features. And the developers have made alot of mistakes, as not including everything they promised, but this game is still in development, right? Expand
  46. Oct 12, 2013
    The game is not that bad when playing on the Trial Servers were people work together and few snipers are in play but still the map is bland and the game has very little to interest you playing with friends is very fun but the devs are very bad I am a community Dev myself and I'm am better then them a new map is on the way but not a big change. The game has less hackers now but it still feels like a COD with a few zombies added in not worth the $15 but do try the free account but trust no one people will kill you on sight mainly because zombies are such a bore and the shooting is really fun this means more PVP tho and renting a server cost a minimum of 50 USD so playing by yourself is out of the question

NPC missions are coming out soon they are very fun I made them so people have something to look forward to.

JUST PLAY THE TRIAL and tell me what you think
  47. Oct 14, 2013
    Perfect game! I have dumped thousands of hours in to DayZ and this had all of the features I wish dayz had. Unlike DayZ this game is highly pvp oriented and zombies are very unforgiving, This makes most of the reviewers hate on this game. When it first came out it was still in beta but they didn't label it publicly causing meta critic to give it one of the lowest scores in history. If this was reviewed to today's game play it would be an 8 or 9. Expand
  48. Oct 17, 2013
    This game is ****
    BUT i give it 10 Points just for fun!
    Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
    Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
  49. Oct 28, 2013
    I am playing this game for a while now and when the game was launched it was one of the worst games.
    But in 2013 some new developers bought the game and make it better there are now coming every week update of this game. i dont know wh you guys are complaining like this but if you play it more then 5 minutes and than logout you should know you can find every item in the game. They are
    creating new maps bigger and better there are private servers now and you can buy your own server now. Expand
  50. Oct 30, 2013
    El juego a mejorado mucho desde su salida, la mayoria que critican al juego son hackers que han sido banneados, o gente que le cuesta mucho perder objetos cuando los matan, el juego se sale, y con el nuevo mapa esta muy bien. MUY RECOMENDADO!
  51. Oct 30, 2013
    Looks like the game has changed quite a bit since the time it used to be called The War Z. I heard it was terrible back then, never played it. But played this version, it's quite fun to me comparing it to Day Z. I feel it's easier to find people and more like a game than a simulator like Day Z feels. I would give it an 8 or 9 if it wasn't for Punkbuster messing up so often. I think I found a work around, but it seems like the best way not to have problems is to just play on the least populated server. But overall, it's been a while since I've been interested in a Zombie game that didn't feel boring or just a beat'm up with zombies in it. Expand
  52. Oct 31, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Este juego a cambiado mucho, y cada vez esta mejorando, sé que antes habían la de fallos! pero VOTAR nuevamente a este lugar de criticas para apoyarles por la mejora que ha hecho infestation survivor stories. Expand
  53. Oct 31, 2013
    So let me start off with I had to make a review for this because all you DayZ fanboys are giving this game a bad name before even playing it based on "top critic" reviews. People need to understand that this game is supposed to be difficult it's not supposed to be a chocolate factory, walk in a park, or a girl scout jamberee it's survival game. Do you honestly think in a zombie apocolypse you would find a gun everywhere you look? Or better yet ammo I mean this game gives you like a 3-5 chance of finding guns and 2-5 chance of finding ammo when in real life you would probably have like a 1-5 chance of finding both of them. It's supposed to be difficult players are aggressive on this game because it's difficult to find guns this is why the constant killing of players they need other peoples equipment to survive. You have to play this game for a while and develop a taste for it like i did I got interested in it once I found out how great it is to loot a highly populated place with a buddy always having your finger on the trigger waiting to kill that one unlucky player who gets in your line of fire. The game is a complete thrill, it has a trading system, a group system, a skill system. This game does have a lot of things compared to DayZ. The hatred towards Infestation due to your liking of DayZ just to bash another game is not cool I suggest getting a large number of friends and just chill hangout it's a good game once you get some equipment and it never ends because once you die you can just restack. Yes the waiting times are devasting but thats the point they did however lower it to 18 mins which is a good wait time. Infestation isn't a bad game it has lots of potential and I feel that it will be a great game one day seeing constant updates make me happy. So yeah if you'd like to try it get a trial account then decide if you want to pay for it. Thank you have a nice day... Expand
  54. Mar 22, 2014
    I think that it's better than DayZ (mod and standalone) in nearly every way. Much better value at least. There are still alot of things left to do so I won't give higher than 8 for now. Please ignore alot of the negative reviews because this was mainly when the game was first released and it wasn't well tested along with problems that the devs caused to try and get on top of the competition. Also alot of people don't like games with in game purchases which is another reason for the bad reviews. Expand
  55. Nov 2, 2013
    I am sorry for those who feel scorned that bought into the game when it was new... BUT... i just paid $3 for this game and have been co-oping with mates for the last 2 days and having a hell of a fun time. Sure its a bit buggy and stodgy in places but I am ranking this game based on its $3 price and for that it is bargain and amazing and have given me more entertainment than some AAA titles. At its $15 price I would still give it an 8 or 7.5 as long as you have mates to play with. Expand
  56. mou
    Nov 4, 2013
    I actually don't understand why people hate it, I got it for 3$ and I think even for 15$ it worth the shot.
    realistic, good quality, awesome environment, sometimes it can be boring when you walk and players are dangerous in game that might be one reason why people dont like it (you can lose all your stuff in seconds but you can save it in settlements too don't worry)
    plus they are adding
    vehicules it will be even better, I can't wait to see that

and people saying stuff like:
    'invisible walls' yes, we call it border map
    cheaters are banned (i can see it of course there is a lot)
    its not that buggy, and when it is you can blame stupid haters that are ddosing servers
    clans are free
    there are private servers
  57. Nov 24, 2013
    buen juego la verdad solo les falta arreglar los bugs y poner mas updates y seria uno de los mejores del estilo supervivencia nada mas qe dacir recomendado
  58. Nov 24, 2013
    To be honest, this game is very fun with the right friends. Also, the game is very money driven. Players with more money to spend should not be able to have an advantage over others in a survival game. Hopefully Hammerpoint takes that money to make a new game. The only other issue is the bugs. It is hard to run on entry level computers and has very choppy animations. Textures are very detailed but do not make up for the bugs, and animation flaws. Expand
  59. Nov 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The better game ever made.
    The problem is the Developper team, they are so much bad.
    If they sell the propriets of Infestation to EA, or Microsoft, or another, the game will respawn.
  60. Dec 3, 2013
    I think this game is amazing, and just too underrated, it's a good game to play before DayZ standalone is released. it has good graphics, good gameplay, and a big map got released (california), if you want fun, play this game.
  61. Dec 8, 2013
    After the release of colorado v2 map,it change from bad to good..not every game perfect,right?.
    this game are in good direction now.there is no game like this 1st/3rd person mmo survival zombie apocalypse.
  62. Dec 8, 2013
    The game has come a long way since War Z, and all the haters that panned this game so much will eat their words now i'm sure. Sure it's not perfect, far from it. But if you like huge open world exploration, finding loot and killing zombies people, then you'll enjoy this.
  63. Dec 9, 2013
    So I'm german, please be patient.

This game has a lot of problems, that's true. But otherwise it is just so much fun and has a lot of potential. Play this game with friends or in a clan and you'll love it.
  64. Dec 10, 2013
    the game is a bigg and you ppl complaing r little babys congradutalations u all lick a bick bufalo D!*K if u play oon steam add me if ur not a cry baby tylermc905 :P
  65. Dec 12, 2013
    je donne la note de 1 car ce jeu es coder avec les pied les dev's font n'importe quoi .
    le jeu banni les compte de maniere aleatoire un de mes compte a etai banni pour avoir un overlay sur mon teamspeak donc 15 de fichu pour rien apres une semaine de jeu je deconseil ce jeu
  66. Dec 20, 2013
    Bon jeux dans l'ensemble, et les développer essayent vraiment d’améliorer le jeux de jour en jour.
    Beaucoup de médisance sur ce jeux, mais les derniers mis a jours et celle a venir améliore considérablement le jeux
  67. Dec 21, 2013
    Do not purchase this game. Many features listed on Steam are completely missing. The price was reduced to less than $15 in order to squeeze as much money from the game before it dies. I repeat: do not purchase this game, you will not get what you think you are getting. Just look at the War Z forums to see the problems.
  68. Jan 6, 2014
    That's very sad to treat this game like that In one year, Hammerpoint makes some huge progress in this game. I'm just gonna make a list of the ameliorations:
    New staff, new community, new system anti-cheat, new graphism, new types of zombies, new map, craftfing, vehicules, stuff in the market can be buy with some money game. So yes this game is not perfect but stop saying that this game
    is crap..Compare to Day Z, the team started with nothing and they deserve some respect for that.

Sorry for my english, i'm not bilingual..
  69. Jan 9, 2014
    TL;DR version down below!!
    ________________________________________________
    This game had a rough start and i understand people are angry about that but about the time they changed the name to: infestation survivor stories, the game improved. ALLOT i didn't play long before that update.
    a lot of dayz fanboy's are hating on the game even tough i personally think it's just as good if not
    better (talking about the mod i haven't played the standalone.) Let's address the title it received so much hate because it was almost the same as Dayz but if you haven't figured it out, it's by the makers of war inc. they never intended to rip off dayz with it's name they just decided to stick with the name war, and added the z for zombie, you might argue that's a lie but this is based on true information. i personally enjoyed this game allot, especially playing it at night with a friend the tension of getting killed is really good,
    but there is a problem it was never the zombie's that got us but always the other players. but it's said that the biggest problem was that killing zombies was to easy and required no skill. That's is true for 1 zombie because when they are hit by a melee weapon their next attack will have a 100% miss rate. making it just mindlessly stabbing it in the face for a few times. and against 2-3 zombies it's walking back hoping you won't walk into another zombie, and with more then that you are better of running.
    but that isn't what you are supposed to do you should avoid them or try to fight them 1 at the time or get your friend to kill one and you another. and what about other player's well they will shoot you at sight doesn't matter if you are armed or not a big problem with it being is that gun's are extremely easy to find
    and you can just take some from your global inventory (the place you put stuff you found.)
    pvp is usually a sniper bullet to the brains while you can't see it coming. but other time's it's a epic gunfight where every bullet counts and that's what stands out. just as well the tension you have while walking about. i highly suggest you try out the trial account and then if you enjoyed it buy the full game.
    it has quite a few problem's but they are still working on it full on.
    as of the time of making this review, they are working on a new map: California which also includes vehicles and new weapons. they keep on adding new content.

Summary down below!.
    ________________________________________________
    TL;DR great game still some issue's pvp can be overpowered the original release was crap
    but this is way better and i think it should have been released just now. it's only 15 dollars. if you are not sure play the free trial. also they are adding a new map and loads of content.
  70. Mar 15, 2014
    Infestation is a good game, but it's a copy off dayz and there are so much hackers and bugs. If this game had any differential of dayz I even recommend ...
  71. Feb 14, 2014
    Spanish

en realidad no se a que se debe tanta critica a este juego, si bien lo compre hace poco ( hace 1 mes y un par de días mas) encuentro que el juego cumple con las expectativas que puede brindar un juego como este, una Jugabilidad bastante buena ( no es perfecta pero es mas buena que mala), tiene una ambientación que te mete bastante el juego, los efectos de sonido están bastante
    bien pasando por las armas hasta el sonido del ambiente (pisadas, animales, etc), aunque no me gusta hacer comparaciones, en muchos aspectos infestation es mejor que dayz, la "inteligencia artificial" de los zombis, el combate, las armas y uno que otros detalles como el cansancio que sufre nuestro personaje al correr por un tiempo prolongado (los que hallan jugado dayz sabrán que el personaje no se cansa de correr, quizás todas las criticas malas son basadas en las promesas que dieron los desarrolladores del juego como los vehículos, pero hey ya los estan añadiendo, de apoco el juego esta siendo lo que prometia ser mas vale tarde que nunca, tambien eh visto que muchos tienen problemas con los hackers, yo personalmente nunca me eh topado uno y debo decir que lo juego muchísimo.

en conclusión, es un buen juego que cumplió las expectativas con las que lo compre, puede que mi comentario sea un poco chupa bolas, pero nadie resalta las cosas buenas del juego.

English

not really it should be so critical of this game , although I bought recently (1 month and a day or more ago) I find that the game meets expectations that can provide a game like this , one Gameplay enough good (not perfect but it's more good than bad ) , has an atmosphere that gets you quite the game, the sound effects are pretty good passing weapons to ambient noise ( footsteps , animals, etc) , but not me like comparisons in many ways is better than dayz infestation , "artificial intelligence " zombies , combat , weapons and one other details like our character suffered exhaustion while running for a long time ( which are played dayz know that the character does not get tired of running, maybe all the bad reviews are based on promises that gave the game developers as the vehicles, but hey and are adding by little the game is still what promised to be more okay late than never, eh also seen that many have problems with hackers , I personally never met one eh me and I must say that I play a lot.

In conclusion , it is a good game that met expectations with which to buy it, maybe my comment was a little lame balls, but no one highlight the good things of the game.
  72. Feb 24, 2014
    Graphics are great, game-play is smooth, but gold coins are required to re-spawn from dieing. The only way to get gold coins is to get some when killing zombies that I've never seen on the game only other online players or purchasing gold coins. The gold coins purchase part sucks I shouldn't have to spend more money on a game after I've already paid for it. I paid $7.99 for the game when it was on sale. If they got rid of the gold coin part of the game I would play all the time. Expand
  73. Feb 19, 2014
    Lets start with this, I bought this game for 25$ in alpha to play. There were a lot of parts missing in the beginning but in the last year and a half they have consistently updated on a regular basis with 90% positive execution. If you don't like hard core, high risk PvP don't play. everyone says its pay to win, that's just not true, I have never spent a penny in that game and I have more gear and kills then most people who payed money to get stuff from the store, everything in the store can be found and traded. It is not as buggy as people say. I maybe get one bug a week that I come across. Over all the best updates have been in the last month, after a rough start this game has a ways to get back to where it should be but they are working in the right direction. The game costs 3.75$ on sale, if that's a rip off for a game that has some very redeeming qualities then you probably shouldn't be reviewing the game. I do believe there are even trial servers for the game. The game is fun, its hard, its frustrating, and its rewarding. This is a challenging game not a walk in the park, I recommend at least checking it out on sale. Expand
  74. Apr 5, 2014
    This game is all pvp. You need a harvesting tool to get wood and stone. You need to get recipes to craft anything. A server costs about 20 dollars a week. I still cant find food and water. The game servers you have very little customization. You can get in infected with all types of parasites and the zombie virus. The good The nights re very dark. the zombies are great the terrain is great very good graphics. Expand
  75. May 29, 2014
    I realize that a lot of people don't like this game because they think it's a "Rip-off", I can understand that. However, I believe this is just as good, if not better than Dayz for quite a few reasons. Also note, this only relates to the standalone version, not the Mod.

I played Dayz for quite sometime, and I found myself becoming totally bored with the same process; Spawn, go through
    houses, find almost nothing rewarding, run into a character that has been server hopping for hours, Die, Spawn, Go through houses, Zombies run straight through wall, Die. I never felt rewarded for what felt like an eternity. So I figured I'd give a new game a try. That's when I ran into Infestation. Expand
  76. Jun 24, 2014
    the game is funny to play!! you should buy it! the first time i spawned in,i was like "this game is not that bad" and it became one of my fav :D the PVP is extremely fun to do. and YES i know the devs are the worst ever,but the game is becoming better. ALOT of the reviewers here are dayZ fans,not even warZ players,i mean what the hell are you guys doing here!? i have almost 1 year experience,bought several times premium and hosted servers,the game is getting better
    and better in my eyes!
    the controls are good and way better than DayZ.(almost minecraft controls)
    textures are not the best but the landscape is classy and well made.

pros:community(players),pvp,controls,bugs,glitches,looting,screaming kids,strongholds,clans,etc

cons:engine,almost pay to win (armor is available in shop),aim bug,scandal,hackers,bugs,glitches,anti-cheat

the glitches and bugs can be funny and they are not crashing your game.
    one of them does called 'black screen glitch' this will appear if you use alt+tab or ctrl+alt+del !!!
    !!WARNING!! this game is not funny to play solo,play with friends :D
  77. Aug 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. สนุกที่สุดไนโลกาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาา Expand
  78. Aug 18, 2014
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PAY TO WIN!!! DON'T YOU JUST LOVE PAY TO WIN GAMES?!
  79. Aug 28, 2014
    This Game is a waste of time Playing you run around for hours city's and towns are to far apart and other players KOS kill on Sight. Don't buy It Wait for Updates to Rust or HZ1
  80. Sep 6, 2014
    If you support this game, you support Sergey Titov. Sergey is friends with the top ISS item and hack seller, as he was busted partying with at E3. If you still decide that is not enough, they have not delivered on any promises made. No hardcore mode Bandits can still access safezones No bandit only safezones are just some examples. Bigest scam part of this game was the removal of PunkBuster. PunkBuster was banning players Sergey did not want banned. The only resolution to this was to remove PunkBuster.

Instead they now only ban players they want. Including players who have never hacked on any account.
  81. Sep 21, 2014
    I don't like this game.It's too expensive and this game is DayZ copy and they very very use your display card and your CPU.I don't know why it so lag.I play the other game like BF3 I didn't even lag.But when I play this game it's so lag even I change the graphic to low.It's very bad game that I have play ever.
  82. Sep 29, 2014
    One thing to mention first and foremost is that this game saw a previous release on steam under a different name, which was booed of steam.
    This is a game that lies to you upfront, a game that is full of meaningless in game transaction with real money. This game does so many things wrong, has so many flaws ,sub par graphics,and just terrible features. Besides the fact this is a clear
    rip off, of the hit DayZ, this game clearly cares little for gamers. The game has horrid controls, terrible game play, boring open world, and more bugs then you can shake a stick at. The game play consists of running around the world trying to kill zombies, but zombies almost never kill you, the other players rdm'ing do. The world is a lie, its smaller than they said and there is only one. This game is steaming pile of bugs and just overall terrible game feel. do not buy this game, you cannot support this kind of blatant cash in. If this game had a free to play model and removed the stupid in game purchase, or at least made them meaningful and if Hammerpoint interactive loses the give us money mentality they may stand a chance. But for now kill this game before it can breed more like it! Expand

1. Mar 7, 2013
    Its mechanical foundation - like this Foundation Release - crumbles at the lightest touch. [March 2013, p.94]
  2. Feb 22, 2013
    The War Z has about as much value as its crappy in-game melee weaponry and that’s not much at all. At least it doesn’t cost anything to play after you buy it, and the cash shop items are fair enough, so you won’t see people running around with machine guns just because they spent money. If you’re going to give your money to a zombie-survival game, grab ArmA II and a copy of the DayZ mod, or wait for the full retail version of DayZ to arrive on digital store shelves and check that out. Do not buy into The War Z.
  3. Feb 5, 2013
    The War Z might use the same elements that make DayZ an enthralling experience. But it puts them together so halfheartedly that you have to turn away in disbelief.