7.2

1. Oct 10, 2013
    i just love this game it has a great hud system and the graphics are very well made it is however in a very early stage of development and has little features but is still a great fps it also has highly dynamic maps making it very immersive so far in playing it i love everything about it and thats why i give this game a 10.
  2. Jan 21, 2014
    Even in it's very early stages, the developers stick to their awesome concept and they've built a close relation to the community. The gameplay is fun, the graphics are good and new features are being implemented as fast - AND as good as possible.

They rather take the time to implement essential key features the right way, than to just rush things blindly. One of the best examples of

One of the best examples of a good relationship between a dev and a community. Other companies can learn from that.
  3. Mar 3, 2014
    This game is not complete yet, so dont **** about it, just sit back and wait! If you dont believe in it, dont pay for it! But trust me, you will believe. For The Love Of The Game!
  4. Mar 30, 2014
    Amazingly immersing game that has stuck to the developer's dream for the entire project. You are given a completely explanatory environment that has nothing that would not be realistic (HUD on the screen are not hovering on your screen as a player, they are apart of your helmet). For the power of this game it's amazing the developers have managed to publish a fully working DEMO that looksAmazingly immersing game that has stuck to the developer's dream for the entire project. You are given a completely explanatory environment that has nothing that would not be realistic (HUD on the screen are not hovering on your screen as a player, they are apart of your helmet). For the power of this game it's amazing the developers have managed to publish a fully working DEMO that looks as fantastic as this. Think about that - this is an Early Access of a DEMO of the game. What we have is a tiny portion of the finished title. Expand
  5. Nov 23, 2014
    Even though they've been using some time on their programming, there is still no doubt, that they've focused on what other companies haven't! A good example could be the HUD system they have been working on.
    Anyway the game seems awesome, and i can't wait till the release!
    -Fr3ddY
  6. Aug 14, 2013
    The game has some potential, but right now, it's in alpha with a lot of content missing but will come with later updates. I can't wait to see how it will present itself in the future.
  7. Aug 23, 2013
    IM is a tight feeling FPS. It currently lacks content, but is still very good. With more content on the way, I have high hopes for this game. The devs are great, and are working to make a high quality product.
  8. Jul 31, 2014
    ok this game needs a lot of work done yet
    i understand that its still in beta other wise known as steam early assces
    so lets get started with my review the controls are the biggest thing i fell that need work the lighting could use a bit of work too i like this game but it does have its fiar share of issues so for this beta i am going to give it an review score still so friends and
    ok this game needs a lot of work done yet
    i understand that its still in beta other wise known as steam early assces
    so lets get started with my review
    the controls are the biggest thing i fell that need work
    the lighting could use a bit of work too
    i like this game but it does have its fiar share of issues
    so for this beta i am going to give it an review score still so friends and family and people looking into the game can get an idea of what i tought about it.
    and what i think about it is
    the gameplay is good its fun its online so its more alone the lines of team vs team and trust me play as a team its thebest to to survive in this game the biggest thing to survive this game is TEAM WORK
    ok my review score is an
    81 / 100

update 3/31/2014
    ok they have fixed a lot of stuff with the game such as lag and the contolls still need some work done but they are in a better state then they were when i first did this review and they fixed some lag issues and such and yes its alpha beta i understand that and they still need to improve a lot of stuff but its much much better then what it was when i first did this review so based off of what the game has now i give this game an
    its so much better now and a lot more playable.
    my pc specs
    AMD FX 8320 8 CORE 3.5 GHZ WITH AN COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO
    16 GIG DDR3 1600 RAM
    MSI RADEON HD 7770 GHZ EDITION
    COSAIR CX 500 PSU
    AND I GET 60+ FPS AT LOW-HIGH AT 1920X1080
  9. Oct 25, 2014
    I purchased this game via Steam over a year ago, and at that time, I was extremely disappointed with the product, even given the fact it was in very early stages. I randomly opened up the game today, and to my surprise, a campaign mission was available! The polish and immersion of this level was incredible, and I could not believe how into it I got. The servers are still woefullyI purchased this game via Steam over a year ago, and at that time, I was extremely disappointed with the product, even given the fact it was in very early stages. I randomly opened up the game today, and to my surprise, a campaign mission was available! The polish and immersion of this level was incredible, and I could not believe how into it I got. The servers are still woefully underpopulated making multiplier untestable, but at least they gave me a taste of what I wanted: an incredible setting populated with equal parts terrifying solitude and unnerving company, with surprising polish and rewarding gun-fighting. A little thing, but I feel they nailed the sound for a wide and reverberating space station interior. I cannot wait for the finished product, and am not only relieved at my purchase, but excited. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.