5.3

1. Aug 26, 2012
    Automatic, obligatory Zero score for using Games for Windows Live. No matter the quality of the game, no one should have to wade through so aggravating and useless a service in order to enjoy a product that has nothing to do with the service they purchased.

Buyer beware. This uses GFWL and therefore, i recommend avoiding it entirely.
  2. Aug 27, 2012
    I was really looking forward to this game for a long time. Now that it's out, the lack of effort put into it by Doube Fine is blatant. Co-Op is full of game-breaking bugs and issues. Everytime i would try to join my friends game i would be frozen, unable to move or interact with anything. The one chance i did connect to my friends game, the game would freeze about every 4-5 seconds and a message would come up "losing connection to [player name]" WIth co-op unplayable, i turned my sight to singleplayer, little did i know that it is virtually impossible to get a gold medal solo. With a patch nowhere in sight, i am about to lose hope for this game. Lose a lot of respect for Double Fine on this. It's a disgrace. Collapse
  3. Aug 18, 2012
    Co-op is riddled with game breaking bugs, music seems to be missing entirely. I regret this purchase after spending 2 hours trying to get a coop game running without success. There was clearly no beta testing done for coop.
  4. Aug 27, 2012

Each aspect is well-executed, but there’s no soul, none of that extra, zany magic stuff that made Plants vs Zombies so lovable. If you are a fan of Tower Defense, with an inclination towards cooperation and social relations, you’re in for a treat. [October 2012]
    Quite mad and quite funny tower defense action could be more playable if the controls were not so complicated. [Nov 2012]
  3. Sep 4, 2012
    Iron Brigade is a very good game. The mix of genres works out just right, as the tactical notions of a tower defense game blend in well with the action of a third-person mech shooter.