John Deere American Farmer PC

8.1

1. AncientGamer
    Nov 1, 2004
    The 1.01 version addresses most of the serious bugs. This is a good game.
  2. DeanR.
    Mar 23, 2006
    Still bugs in the program that need to be fixxed.Some scenarios are really boring.I do like playing it.My kids like it too. The editor needs a help file. I found it to be pretty useless.
  3. KurtK.
    Feb 19, 2006
    A fun sim, but the errors and bugs need to be worked out. Especially the rain. It seems like it rains 90% of the time.
  4. EarlH.
    Mar 24, 2006
    I overall enjoy it a lot of bugs though I like the option of the used equipment, wished there was a used dealer you could buy back your equipment from. thanks for the fun.
  5. MichaelC.
    Apr 13, 2006
    Ok let's be honest, I like the game a lot. It's not as exciting as other games for sure but one of the things I will suggest for future players of the game is this - set your own goals out side of the game goals. I play free play a lot and have set goals like reaching a million dollars, or purchasing all the parcels of land free of debt...with that in mind it becomes a lot Ok let's be honest, I like the game a lot. It's not as exciting as other games for sure but one of the things I will suggest for future players of the game is this - set your own goals out side of the game goals. I play free play a lot and have set goals like reaching a million dollars, or purchasing all the parcels of land free of debt...with that in mind it becomes a lot harder. I will add that it teaches you that farming is not all it's cracked up to be. But don't worry, the game is fun! Expand
  6. ReedH.
    Jun 14, 2006
    I know of nowere in the US, except Death Valley, where it never rains, or only slightly in a years time. No horses, no chickens and give hunters a break..a pig or cow does not resemble a turkey.
  7. TommyA.
    Nov 14, 2006
    This game has ALOT of potential. If other factors were included like: who would you sell your crops to? be able to choose from different companies and have contracts and have to keep up with them, more crops, maybe some tree fruits and the addition of the ability to hire "crews", like in peaches. That would add a whole other dimension to the game. This is the skeleton of what could be a This game has ALOT of potential. If other factors were included like: who would you sell your crops to? be able to choose from different companies and have contracts and have to keep up with them, more crops, maybe some tree fruits and the addition of the ability to hire "crews", like in peaches. That would add a whole other dimension to the game. This is the skeleton of what could be a truly AMAZING game. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. A nice take on farming at a budget price, and the John Deere farming equipment is the icing on the cake.