9.1

1. Mar 26, 2011
    This game is great! Servers are still well populated and the game is still fun! Even for today's standards (2011) this game could beat any other. Good graphics, gameplay ,etc. Worth the buy!
  2. Aug 26, 2010
    This game is old, but a classic. Huge maps, many drivable vehicle, and great online play modes. Advance and Secure is in my opinion the best mode ever created. I would have given it a ten if it wasn't for the fact that the anti-cheat engine is no longer updated and most servers are plagued with hackers. Other than that Joint Ops, is still one of my all time favorites.
  3. Jun 3, 2011
    Much agree with JohnHorkman. Picked this game up recently and is some of the best gameplay I've seen! Games to need to be made more often like this. I even showed it to a few friends (which were COD fanboys) and they thought it was the coolest game they've EVER seen! They felt jealus because they didn't have a PC good enough to run it. They are Xbox 360 nerds btw lol. ;) Look no further gamers! This is the way to go. Also, check out the Escalation expansion if you are getting this. Pure epicness and nothing more! Expand
  4. May 2, 2011
    Till this day this is one of the best multiplayer shooters out there, no question. The huge sprawling battlefields and really exciting game play makes this a fun experience. Strategy is key to this game, not a run n gun like COD etc. What I love most is that many of the servers have battles that have an almost unlimited time limit so you can technically play this game for hours on end with the battle still raging when you finally log off, unless of course one team captures all the checkpoints. I remember playing one battle that raged for 15 hours once, HA. The graphics are dated, but what do you expect from a game 10 years old? WELL worth buying, even today, the expansions are fun too, and their are TONS of mods for this. Also, check out the taunts.... they are hilarious. HOOO RAAAAA!!!! Expand
  5. Apr 21, 2012
    Even with the age of this game, it still out plays all the latest/modern games. With the ability to make custom maps, and the amount of people you can fill a server with(150+) it is still a great game. Can't stop playing it! This game even has a tournament that has been in existence since 2004, www.icjo.info
  6. Apr 22, 2012
    I have bought most FPS game to come out in Recent years All the COD and BF series, But within a couple of days, Im back with JO, It is by far the best FPS out there. The things you can do with this game is awesome, Moding is easy, Map building easy. We even have a tournament which is great. Anyone out there who rads this and doesn't have Joint operations should try it.
  7. Oct 4, 2013
    I love this game still. Good online multiplaye, lan, Radio Team Speak e.g I need back up, Good missions, Good stages.
    Get this game it's very good.
    Dam 148 words :D

1. What it does have, though, is rock-solid netcode and the most exquisite balancing and map design I've ever seen. [Aug 2004, p.104]
  2. It is much more suited towards the serious cyber solider rather than the ex-quake junky with its heavy dependency on tactics and planned strategies, and whilst it is far from perfect itself, the detail and depth offered in Joint Operations is quite exceptional to say the least.
  3. When it works it works well and offers a very challenging online experience. The fun is hampered by both horrendous load times and the fact that you need a high-end system to coax performance from the engine. There are also some issues with unbalanced units, rampant camping, and the lack of any "functional" vehicles other than transportation.