7.5

1. Dec 12, 2010
    I give this a 1 the single player is good for an old game how ever if you are wanting it for MULTIPLAYER there is none. The company no longer exists if you try to get help from them the web site shuts down I thought it was a problem with my internet. When i determined that was not the case i contacted valve about the problem they said I had to contact the orignal company. That is how iI give this a 1 the single player is good for an old game how ever if you are wanting it for MULTIPLAYER there is none. The company no longer exists if you try to get help from them the web site shuts down I thought it was a problem with my internet. When i determined that was not the case i contacted valve about the problem they said I had to contact the orignal company. That is how i found out there is no company its just false advertising if you want it for single player good for you multiplayer look some where else. Expand
  2. Feb 26, 2015
    Ever since its release, I haven't seen any modern-combat strategy game that got close to Joint Task Force (I didn't like the modern mod for Company of Heroes). The game looks surprisingly detailed after all these years and run always fine. The campaign is mostly bug-free, although the music goes away if I fail a mission and I have to restart the game.

The other thing, which might be an

The other thing, which might be an exploit or a deliberate design choice are the civilian cars: usually there are plenty of them to block off paths so the AI gets stuck behind them and I can effortlessly win the map. This is most apparent on the final map where the enemy vehicles are so numerous that I don't know how to win without this strategy.

The music tracks are aming my all-time favorite game music tracks, I like the music of the main menu and the credits.
  3. Mar 31, 2013
    Wonderful game, wonderful game world. High PC requirements. You better play on desktop. I recommend it so much if you have good PC. Attention war is coming

1. Joint Task Force delivers a distinctive and modern interpretation of real-time strategy, enjoyable in its own quirky way. It ain't perfect, but it proves fulfilling once you've taken a few learning curve lumps.
  2. Military actions will no longer be made from the other side of the ocean, but where it really matters. Responsibility will be put into the hands of the men who represent our great country.
    The game’s campaign mode is very engaging and fun, with a reliance of strategy the key factor in winning. While the other modes aren’t quite as enjoyable, they do enough to offer a different perspective to the game, especially the co-op mode.