Joint Task Force PC

7.6

1. Zzzz
    Oct 6, 2006
    6.5 would be my more accurate impression. Multiplayer is a ripoff of DoW, too much micromanagement. CoH have raised the bar. My tanks in JTF drive around chain link fences. After playing CoH the new expectation is that they should have driven over the fences. Same thing happens in real life. Car in the way? Should be crushed. Instead, they try to drive around it. Unit ranges are a good 6.5 would be my more accurate impression. Multiplayer is a ripoff of DoW, too much micromanagement. CoH have raised the bar. My tanks in JTF drive around chain link fences. After playing CoH the new expectation is that they should have driven over the fences. Same thing happens in real life. Car in the way? Should be crushed. Instead, they try to drive around it. Unit ranges are a good touch Gameplay is very old school, like generals and eve classic C&C, basically tank rushing or artillery bombarment. Not much strategy per se. Whereas in CoH, I really enjoyed the mini tactical battles that often play out, like taking tanks down with infantry, and sniper vs sniper showdowns. Expand
  2. Mar 31, 2013
    Wonderful game, wonderful game world. High PC requirements. You better play on desktop. I recommend it so much if you have good PC. Attention war is coming

1. Joint Task Force delivers a distinctive and modern interpretation of real-time strategy, enjoyable in its own quirky way. It ain't perfect, but it proves fulfilling once you've taken a few learning curve lumps.
  2. Military actions will no longer be made from the other side of the ocean, but where it really matters. Responsibility will be put into the hands of the men who represent our great country.
    The game’s campaign mode is very engaging and fun, with a reliance of strategy the key factor in winning. While the other modes aren’t quite as enjoyable, they do enough to offer a different perspective to the game, especially the co-op mode.