Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights PC

5.0

1. Sep 5, 2013
    The Call of Duty of racing games simplistic, flashy and stupid. There's just so little to like about this Juiced 2; I stopped playing about four hours in.
  2. Hound
    Sep 11, 2009
    Pros: Lots of choice, Slightly more mature feel, Good UI, good graphic "EFFECTS", Pink slipping, Crew system Cons: X-360port, Only X360 controller support, Poor scalable graphics, Terrible controls system, Ai is sub-par. Conclusion : Its a good attempt but it feels like an unfinished product they needed to give J2 alot more polish and that added with the fact this game has been released Pros: Lots of choice, Slightly more mature feel, Good UI, good graphic "EFFECTS", Pink slipping, Crew system Cons: X-360port, Only X360 controller support, Poor scalable graphics, Terrible controls system, Ai is sub-par. Conclusion : Its a good attempt but it feels like an unfinished product they needed to give J2 alot more polish and that added with the fact this game has been released with only X360 controller support makes it all the worth while to avoid. 4/10 Expand
  3. Jaco
    Feb 10, 2008
    Tony dear Tony. 9? No Game pad Support in the game setup. I must have overlooked it?. Where did u find it?.
  4. WebH.
    Feb 7, 2008
    No comment.
  5. JayZ.
    Jan 27, 2008
    This game sucks! one tap of d keyboard and the car slides like crazy! drifting is so damn hard! Thumbs up to the models...HAWT!
  6. IanB.
    Jan 16, 2008
    This is quite possibly the worst racing game I have ever played. Juiced 1 was infinitely better and even that game was less than adequate. This game makes no sense. Hundreds if not thousands of scantily clad ugly models dancing awkwardly to horrible music is acceptable for this game, but heaven forbid you want to use the word "SEXY" on your license plate. I was notified that my license This is quite possibly the worst racing game I have ever played. Juiced 1 was infinitely better and even that game was less than adequate. This game makes no sense. Hundreds if not thousands of scantily clad ugly models dancing awkwardly to horrible music is acceptable for this game, but heaven forbid you want to use the word "SEXY" on your license plate. I was notified that my license plate contained inappropriate language and therefore could not be used. The human models are terrible. Whoever designed them needs to lay off the pills. Gameplay is terrible. There is no support for my Logitech racing wheel, so I had to use my keyboard. IMPOSSIBLE! You cannot control the car with the keyboard it seems. One tap of the left or right arrows sends you directly into the adjacent wall or you are sent sliding sideways as it would seem that the entire game was given 'drift' physics. The graphics adjustments are lacking as well. Only three slider bars: Brightness, Quality, and Post Processing Effects If you don't have a monster machine, this game looks and plays like crap. My system exceeds the minimum requirements while not quite passing the recommended system requirements and it runs like crap. I can run need for speed pro street at the same resolution with all effects on HIGH at a better fram rate than this game with all settings to low or off. The games ONLY saving grace is customization. Basic Juiced customization methods and they work adequately. Body parts fit, vynils fit, paints look good and the selection of wheels is 'okay'. What it all boils down to is that this is an opposite sequel. While most video game sequels are better than their predecessors, this one is 100x worse. I would REALLY like to have my money back, but silly me, I bought the game on Steam. (why Why WHY!?) Don't waste your money; Don't waste your time. Do not buy this game. Expand
  7. TeodorIkonomov
    Jan 13, 2008
    The Best Game Ever
  8. jeme
    Jan 7, 2008
    0 as for me its unplayable.
    I realy do not understand policy of not giving controller choice to customer.
    no wheel support? no joystick support?
    only keyboard or 360 pad for windows?
    How come I can drive years old NFS with my wheel and new Juiced I cannot?

eat crap THQ. And next time put large red sign on DVD box - 'DRIVING GAME WITHOUT WHEEL SUPPORT'
  9. JordiF.
    Dec 21, 2007
    Decent graphics (nothing impressive) but it lacks support for steering wheel ... and you see xbox controls over all the gui ...lame.
    Dec 20, 2007
    Nice graphics. But you can't play it with steering wheel. C'mon Juice Games and THQ, it's driving game and you can't play with steering wheel. That's why I play it 15 minutes to get desperately to options. When I found settings, I almous cried becouse Juiced 1 was so wonderful game, and it supported steering wheel!

1. Even though it doesn't deserve an award for innovation, as far as variety, track design, AI and long-term motivation are concerned, Juiced 2 is far ahead of the competition.
  2. Problems appear in the shape of tedious tracks, extremely simple physics model, infuriating loading times and unremarkable playability.
  3. PC Gamer UK