7.3

Oct 30, 2005
    Very good game.
  2. FahadP.
    Sep 25, 2004
    This game is absolutely AWESOME!
  3. DavidD.
    Oct 12, 2005
    Okay, so they did add a damage system to NFS Underground, a game I seriously like and something it needed, (+1 respect) but that doesn't save it from the weird team system (-1 respect), the ripping off from NFSU (-1 respect) and especially the enigmatic respect system (-2 respect).
  4. DrLamer
    Jul 25, 2005
    Just... brilliant! A lot of cars, great non-pop handling, beautiful rain-effects, wonderful team races and on-line gaming really ROCKS!!! (this morning was an 96th on scoreboard :))
  5. ChrisS.
    May 20, 2006
    Compared to the NFS series it holds its own quite well. The graphics are slick, the cars handle nicely and the framerates, unlike EA's Underground series and especially Most Wanted, are excellent. Highly recomended.
  6. AlexU.
    Sep 13, 2004
    i think this is the good balance between nfsu and gran turismo.
  7. WinstonW.
    Jun 14, 2005
    This game allows you to rice and dice any Honda, including my beloved NSX - the best supercar ever made. For this fact alone it gets 10/10. While the game has some minor flaws such as the honor system and lack of money (download a trainer cheat) it remains brilliant. Now I'm off to star in another Quentin Tarantino film. Ciao.
  8. MarcB.
    Jul 17, 2005
    i'm from holland! I just wanna say that the game is AWESOME!! I find it better than need for speed,because you hav to pay for the damage you make, and you have more cars!!
  9. DouglasC.
    Jul 23, 2005
    Eu acho que é bom.
  10. Jul 4, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The idea of the game is fantastic. With different racing teams approaching you and your own team to do pink slip races etc. You are able to attend to any race you feel like attend to, with or without your teammates to win powerful parts to the car you take to the race.

You are an unknown racer, your team will always consist of the exact same members whatever you do. Without experience they do stupid mistakes, but keep them attending to races and they will get better until they can't get any better. While it's a very interesting and original system it is not well thought through.

There is a good amount of cars to choose from, and you can choose anyone that fits your style. The big negative on this game is also how the cars are controlled. Cars that are RWD, will wipe out. A lot. They are very hard to steer and looses grip on the very slightest turns.

Car customization exists and it allows minor to medium amount of customizing of you and your teammates cars. You can take your car for a spin on the oval track and also do a dyno test to check your cars firepower.

Is it worth your money? The game is cheap, but still, I'd only recommend it for people who have an history with few to moderate amount of racing games. You can also check it out on You Tube.
  11. Feb 12, 2015
    Another take on the Need For Speed series. Juiced is an excellent racing game with great graphics and car customization. I managed to play online on this before GameSpy shut down. When i saw the Acclaim version, I liked the crashes but THQ never gave us that. I tried the crashing but there were no flips or anything. Oh well, never mind. I recommend buying it

1. An impressively comprehensive, reasonably captivating though ultimately flawed experience. [June 2005, p.95]
  2. A nice idea, but the respect system eventually begins to grate. [June 2005, p.97]
  3. Juiced has many interesting features, but they all have been seen before in the games it shamelessly imitates. The game has interesting characters and good career-mode but why bother, when there are better games to choose from? [June 2005, p.62]