Juiced PC

1. Feb 12, 2015
    Another take on the Need For Speed series. Juiced is an excellent racing game with great graphics and car customization. I managed to play online on this before GameSpy shut down. When i saw the Acclaim version, I liked the crashes but THQ never gave us that. I tried the crashing but there were no flips or anything. Oh well, never mind. I recommend buying it
  2. Domido
    Oct 30, 2005
    Very good game.
  3. FahadP.
    Sep 25, 2004
    This game is absolutely AWESOME!
  4. DrLamer
    Jul 25, 2005
    Just... brilliant! A lot of cars, great non-pop handling, beautiful rain-effects, wonderful team races and on-line gaming really ROCKS!!! (this morning was an 96th on scoreboard :))
  5. ChrisS.
    May 20, 2006
    Compared to the NFS series it holds its own quite well. The graphics are slick, the cars handle nicely and the framerates, unlike EA's Underground series and especially Most Wanted, are excellent. Highly recomended.
  6. AlexU.
    Sep 13, 2004
    i think this is the good balance between nfsu and gran turismo.
  7. WinstonW.
    Jun 14, 2005
    This game allows you to rice and dice any Honda, including my beloved NSX - the best supercar ever made. For this fact alone it gets 10/10. While the game has some minor flaws such as the honor system and lack of money (download a trainer cheat) it remains brilliant. Now I'm off to star in another Quentin Tarantino film. Ciao.
  8. MarcB.
    Jul 17, 2005
    i'm from holland! I just wanna say that the game is AWESOME!! I find it better than need for speed,because you hav to pay for the damage you make, and you have more cars!!
  9. DouglasC.
    Jul 23, 2005
    Eu acho que é bom.
  10. Aug 28, 2015
    this is the best and needs to have 10/10 **** the critic most of 'em get paid any ways must have not got paid dat much i love this game for years and years i been playing it still the best need for speed not as good as juiced and never will be

1. Edge Magazine
    An impressively comprehensive, reasonably captivating though ultimately flawed experience. [June 2005, p.95]
  2. PC Format
    A nice idea, but the respect system eventually begins to grate. [June 2005, p.97]
  3. Pelaaja (Finland)
    Juiced has many interesting features, but they all have been seen before in the games it shamelessly imitates. The game has interesting characters and good career-mode but why bother, when there are better games to choose from? [June 2005, p.62]