5.9

1. May 18, 2011
    This is one shooter that could have been good, but fell short. It's not horrible, but there are too many basic gameplay annoyances to list. You won't be missing much by passing this one up.
  2. Apr 11, 2012
    this is a great game all around. however, idiots do not understand this. keep this in mind if you want to play this game, it is clearly not made for idiots, you must have some degree of intelligence to play, otherwise you will not have a good time and then you will be like the rest of the whiners you see here trashing this great and classic shooter... fu*k all you morons who simply ''don'tthis is a great game all around. however, idiots do not understand this. keep this in mind if you want to play this game, it is clearly not made for idiots, you must have some degree of intelligence to play, otherwise you will not have a good time and then you will be like the rest of the whiners you see here trashing this great and classic shooter... fu*k all you morons who simply ''don't get'' this game... Expand
  3. Feb 14, 2013
    It has its fair share of issues, namely enemy hitboxes, AI, and a wonky cover system, but an interesting story, strong characterization, and top notch voice acting made me want to see this through to the end. Ultimately it's not so strong a game as it is an experience.
  4. Jul 4, 2012
    How can you give TEN to this? I mean, plot is not so bad, gameplay is passable, but the game time is too short, and it only relies on endless try-retry sessions in almost impossible fights. I'm happy I only spent 2 euros for this, that's the money it is worth.
  5. Oct 16, 2010
    Very difficult game, even on easy level. Especially the phase "Freedom Fighters". And it can not save whenever you want or have enough autosave, a serious flaw, irritates the player.
  6. Feb 24, 2011
    Nice story, fun levels which are quite unique given the criminal angle of the protagonists, not the best gameplay in the world but fun enough, if you can get it for under a tenner I'd say its worth it for a few hours of fun
  7. Apr 17, 2011
    The characters in the game are interesting, and i feel like compleating the game, only to get the story, but i cant. The gameplay simply suck... It is really really bad. Not what you would expect.
  8. Sep 6, 2011
    I dont understand why so many ppl dont like this game...
    It has Awesome Graphics Awesome story and a LOT of fun
    if u cant play HARD games and u can play games only with GOD mode then this is not the game for you But if u want a nice team work and u want to give orders to ur team THEN THIS WORTH UR MONEY! i have play it a lot of times its awesome with two endings(i dont know if there are
    I dont understand why so many ppl dont like this game...
    It has Awesome Graphics Awesome story and a LOT of fun
    i have play it a lot of times its awesome with two endings(i dont know if there are more..) ! about the bugs i heard ppl say here i didnt find any :s maybe is ur pc not strong to work good in this game i dont know
    i was having 8800GTX ultra when i play this game and my friend 6600 GT and we never saw any bug :s
  9. Mar 17, 2012
    i truly dislike this game. I know it was trying to do something new, but it turned out to be a flawed broken game that frustrates you 90% of the play time.
    If i hadn't got it free with Square Enix bundle in Steam promotion, i wouldn't have ever bought it.
  10. Apr 18, 2012
    A mediocre game with a few good moments. The poorly implemented "Games For Windows" is forced on you. This feels like a bad console port. If you want some unremarkable violence and can get it for under £3, then its ok.
  11. Nov 23, 2013
    This game is actually really strane

You get thrown into the combat right from the beginning of the game not that common on Our-Day-Games Lynch role on the game is a lil bit awfully shown to us But the character is really funny and charming . On the other hand shooting and cover system makes you feel sad *Damage taken from Cops is HUGE and It takes sometimes 2-3 headshots to kill
    This game is actually really strane

On the other hand shooting and cover system makes you feel sad *Damage taken from Cops is HUGE and It takes sometimes 2-3 headshots to kill somebody*
    Game is actually really cool but you need some time to get used to it
  12. Dec 24, 2011
    (all you're going to read is my opinion don't complain)
    The game is really enjoyable to play...The gameplay is really good, the music are not bad but it could be better, the story is actually the worst thing in the game, its a weak story and only the main characters (Kane & Lynch) have personalities the rest of the people in the game are just..."DeRp....?"
    Its impossible to give this game
    (all you're going to read is my opinion don't complain)
    Its impossible to give this game more then a 7/8 because it could be better...
    If you really like this style of games you will probably enjoy it, but if you never played a game like this one don't play or try it you're not going to like it...
  13. Jun 26, 2013
    Whilst the rest of gaming world poured piss on this game, Rockstar was taking notes. The influence of K&L and esp. K&L 2 can be seen in Max Payne 3 and GTA 4/5.

Most people who would enjoy the game probably already have it... However, if you look past the lack of polish and it's outdated elements there is a great game at the heart of it all. K&L doesn't glamorize the lifestyles of it's protagonists (which most films and games lean toward) or justify their actions, there is no silver lining.
  14. Oct 17, 2014
    Na prvi pogled odlično, međutim kako igra odmiče otkriva se sve više bugova.
    Pokušalo se sa raznovrsnosti misija, međutim nije se uspjelo.............
  15. Sep 2, 2013
    perfect game for me. It is like a drug. I don't knowhow often i have play it. I love this stupid Characters and the happens'' plot. Need more Games like this. No idea why people give this masterpiece bad ratings. it is one of the most interesting games ever made.
  16. Aug 1, 2014
    For me, its a classic. Enjoyable gameplay, incredible characters, good music, great atmosphere, etc etc.
    I love it! And i love the endings too... slap in the face!
  17. Oct 17, 2013
    The game has left mixed feelings. Not a bad idea, but the implementation is very nasty. The game has a quite strong dramatic moments, but overall the plot is bad. The graphics are not bad, interesting level design but only to levels in Havana.

1. Though somewhat let down by its combat, Kane & Lynch is still well worth a play, even if it's just for the cinematic feel of the levels, the refreshingly different characters and the excellent multiplayer. [Christmas 2007, p.66]
  2. The right combination of gameplay elements and design decisions make Kane and Lynch easy to recommend to crime junkies and anyone who enjoys a little therapeutic videogame violence. A well-executed plot really makes the game, while the multiplayer additions add replay value and variety.
  3. Kane & Lynch is more "Freedom Fighters" than "Hitman", so it should appeal to action junkies looking for their next fix. [Dec 2007, p.67]