6.7

1. VladP.
    Apr 11, 2006
    Wonderful, beautiful, very beautiful. The music is lovely, the story is adorable. Now that's what I call a school of magic! This is the type of game that you never want to end. You just want it to go on and on.
  2. BrentL.
    Jun 25, 2008
    I give it a 3 because the puzzles weren't bad and the graphics and sound were passable. This game fails in every other way. The story, voice acting, pacing, gameplay, characterization and the presence of bugs are all disappointing. Comparisons to The Longest Journey can't be serious. (I haven't tried Syberia.) I might recommend this game to a 9 year old or a senior citizen I give it a 3 because the puzzles weren't bad and the graphics and sound were passable. This game fails in every other way. The story, voice acting, pacing, gameplay, characterization and the presence of bugs are all disappointing. Comparisons to The Longest Journey can't be serious. (I haven't tried Syberia.) I might recommend this game to a 9 year old or a senior citizen who is unfamiliar with computers, but even then I'd have my doubts. Expand
  3. ClaudeP.
    Apr 30, 2006
    it is a nice game but there is too much talking and technically it is like going back 5 years ago even more and the ending is so full of cliché. Allways the same sound of footsteps or door opening and closing whatever the place. By chance the puzzles were good!
  4. RonD.
    Nov 23, 2007
    Story: what story? Technical: can you run up and down a long flight of stairs three or four at a time? Have you ever heard footsteps continue after a person has stopped moving? Have you heard footsteps that sound exactly the same on grass as on a paved surface? Lydia also has boundless energy; she runs everywhere! Acting: voice acting, in the main, attrocious. Puzzles: lots of these; if Story: what story? Technical: can you run up and down a long flight of stairs three or four at a time? Have you ever heard footsteps continue after a person has stopped moving? Have you heard footsteps that sound exactly the same on grass as on a paved surface? Lydia also has boundless energy; she runs everywhere! Acting: voice acting, in the main, attrocious. Puzzles: lots of these; if that's all you want, by all means play this game, but watch out, you have to solve them in the right order! I could never have solved a lot of them without a walkthrough. Basically, boring and frustrating. I certainly would not dream of playing this game again. If you want just the opposite: two games of the year are The Longest Journey and Syberia (pt 1 & 2). These are games I can play over and over again. If you like adventures, with no violence or dying, I can recommend these two whole heartedly; worth double what they sell for! Just a word of caution: The Longest Journey has two characters who swear a lot - not recommended for a younger audience - rated T, I think. Syberia would suit any age. Make sure you get both 1 and 2, it's really just one game. Expand
  5. CalebC.
    May 16, 2006
    Beautiful graphics and music, excellent puzzles (and hint system), engaging storyline and the voice acting (NA version) is just fine, in spite of what you may have read to the contrary. A thumbs up and a hearty recommendation to all lovers of the Adventure game genre.
  6. MaraM.
    Dec 14, 2007
    This game has beautiful graphics, storyline, and I can't believe it's been so under-rated. In this day and age when games are so violent, this one is beautiful, has a good meaning, and is magical. I put this game up there with "The Longest Journey" and "Syberia"....truly beautiful, and fun to play, and the characters are fun and lively, the story enthralling. The artwork is so This game has beautiful graphics, storyline, and I can't believe it's been so under-rated. In this day and age when games are so violent, this one is beautiful, has a good meaning, and is magical. I put this game up there with "The Longest Journey" and "Syberia"....truly beautiful, and fun to play, and the characters are fun and lively, the story enthralling. The artwork is so intricately detailed, and the fun is finding things and solving the puzzles. I loved traversing across the different levels of the "castle".....Truly an awesome game. Expand
  7. Apr 23, 2013
    Not a hidden gem, more like hidden silver piece but I'm still glad that I found it. Atmosphere was great however the hint system was a bit too tempting but you gonna need it eventually.

1. A refreshing newcomer in the world of adventure gaming.
  2. There are other minor niggles, but none should detract from the surprisingly entertaining experience that Keepsake offers.
  3. For those of you who are fans of sitting down and getting wrapped up with a decent puzzler that will keep you entertained and guessing, this is one worth giving a run.