kill.switch PC

7.8

1. Apr 9, 2013
    This game is just awesome for being so old, so underrated. I played this like 7 years ago on ps2, but I find it better on PC. There are some small things I'd say are negative, but nothing big of a deal. The mechanics feel like Gears of War, or actually, Gears of War's mechanics feel like kill.switch. 8.5/10
  2. ChristopherS.
    Feb 15, 2007
    Though it has all the limitations of a console port (no quick saves, fuzzy textures etc.) it still ranks as one the most underrated games of the year. The action is fast and furious and the enemy AI is actually pretty good. They will use the environment to duck behind and they shoot around cover. The third person view is well implemented and the ability to hug walls and shoot around Though it has all the limitations of a console port (no quick saves, fuzzy textures etc.) it still ranks as one the most underrated games of the year. The action is fast and furious and the enemy AI is actually pretty good. They will use the environment to duck behind and they shoot around cover. The third person view is well implemented and the ability to hug walls and shoot around corners is revolutionary. I don't think I have ever seen this type of character control in a computer game before. Character animation, cutscenes and voice acting are excellent. Though the textures are somewhat dull the graphics overall are really quite nice and nothing struck me as ugly or out of place. The game ran smoothly on my system and should run fine on all low to mid range gaming pcs. Because it was released a few years ago it probably is only available on eBay. However, you should be able to pick it up for a song. Collapse
  3. FakeIllusion
    Apr 7, 2004
    Getting boring quite fast. No instant save or challeging enemies. A 6
  4. ZeroK.
    Apr 4, 2004
    This game rocks so much.

1. The mechanics for ducking and getting behind cover are well done, and the premise is a good one. Unfortunately, that's all kill.switch really has going for it.
  2. Cheat Code Central
    Almost all the enemies present a similar challenge level. Consequently kill.switch becomes redundant which isn't helped by the lack of a fully realized storyline.
  3. In the end, I can only express my disappointment, since kill.switch could have been one the best titles this year, if a little more effort would have been put into its development.