8.4

1. KristerL
    Apr 18, 2010
    Excellent game. The community is tight and the developers listen to what we have to say. Updates are frequent. Developers have said that DLC's will be released in the future bringing more classes, maps and game modes. Dedicated servers are being worked upon and seem to be ready soon. With that the lagg will be gone also.
  2. AngelR.
    Apr 20, 2010
    With very intelligent design choices, the Bionic Comando:Rearmed creators successfully make you want to play the game cooperatively and to succeed as a team, the gameplay design enables and reinforces you to stay close to your teammates in an engaging way, lag issues, as well as other minor problems are solved every week or two, the devs are very active and reachable. Don't trust With very intelligent design choices, the Bionic Comando:Rearmed creators successfully make you want to play the game cooperatively and to succeed as a team, the gameplay design enables and reinforces you to stay close to your teammates in an engaging way, lag issues, as well as other minor problems are solved every week or two, the devs are very active and reachable. Don't trust early reviews, or at least think that they talk about a game that has been highly updated since then. It gets a 9at the date of 20 of april 2010. Expand
  3. GLeon
    Apr 29, 2010
    Excellent game, marred only by the lack of dedicated servers and player management features... since it's a multiplayer game, you would think those would be high on the list of stuff to add... Patches are frequent at the moment so I have High hopes for the future of this game.
  4. Nov 7, 2010
    Just got this on sale recently from Steam, I went in with fairly low expectations expecting the same old team based gameplay with western inspire Graphics. Wow I could not have been more wrong. The gameplay hooked me immediately and the classes are varied enough that you pick and choose what you are playing as with the ebb and flow of games. Of Particular enjoyment are the Robbery gamesJust got this on sale recently from Steam, I went in with fairly low expectations expecting the same old team based gameplay with western inspire Graphics. Wow I could not have been more wrong. The gameplay hooked me immediately and the classes are varied enough that you pick and choose what you are playing as with the ebb and flow of games. Of Particular enjoyment are the Robbery games which have 2 interesting phases to them. The gaphics, sound & music fit the bill perfectly and the maps are very well thought out and fun with lots of alternate routes and obvious choke points.

Definitely worth checking out.
  5. Jan 3, 2011
    Very good game and graphics are great for a $10 game. There are hours of fun loaded into the game and I think any one a fan of western games and 3rd person games would love this online 3rd person shooter. And for anyone who doesn't like online can go play in practice mode with bots and play there. This overall is a great game with good potential. I suggest it!
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    This game has changed drastically since day one, I would really disregard the critic reviews and check it out yourself. Free weekend march/25/26/27 - 2011

Other than that, its wild west tf2, fun to play with your friends, not really any major complaints. Dedicated servers now, and DLC.. What more could you ask for only .. 9.99 (2.50 on LnG free weekends) Four pack 30 bucks (7.50 on LnG

Four pack 30 bucks (7.50 on LnG free weekends)

Check steam.
  7. Nov 25, 2011
    very interesting that the User Score is much higher than the master score. in my view I think this game is pretty good,fast paced,and delivered a good idea of a game. However, if the game designer try to make the achievements easier to get , I think this game deserves top score. Futhermore ,to our non-Europen or non-American players ,we really want low ping servers.
  8. Apr 6, 2012
    This game is great, and I fail to see why the community is absent. When I got this title originally, it still had a community left, and it was an incredibly fun time! This is one of, if not the, best third person shooters I have ever played.
  9. Jan 6, 2012
    Its a well made TF2 3rd person shooter wild west style, with interesting game modes.. the only thing bad about this game is it doesnt have a huge player base/servers

but ive always been able to join a game ok. just not many to pick from.

Worth every cent, if not more

-Donaramu United World Gamers review
  10. Sep 23, 2012
    The only thing keeping this game down a bit, is the number of classes, which are too few. I think the gameplay is great, and the surrounding designs aren't exactly amateurly done. Also, some maps (game modes) can be a tad confusing and it is occasionally difficult to understand where to go.
  11. JustinF
    May 18, 2010
    Just got this game a few days ago. So far I have been enjoying it a lot. No complaints thus far. No different than TF2 just with a western theme IMO.
  12. JoarE
    May 6, 2010
    This is the one of the best multiplayer shooters I have played for a very, very long time. It's fast paced and looks great! Worth every penny.
  13. BlueC.
    May 3, 2010
    This game has great base idea and as such i think it deserves the top score. The dev team are friendly and very much so responsive to community questions and comments. The game will soon have dedicated servers which will give the game a real buff, expect to see a lot more traffic with tihs game.
  14. LucasS
    May 3, 2010
    Fun times are back with this small studio release. This is old school multiplayer fun at it's finest. The game is simple, intuitive, easy to jump in, fast and beautiful. The maps are the best I've seen in a long time. I'll give it a 10 depite dedicated servers are still being developed. But with my 2MB connection I could host great matches with friends close to my location. Fun times are back with this small studio release. This is old school multiplayer fun at it's finest. The game is simple, intuitive, easy to jump in, fast and beautiful. The maps are the best I've seen in a long time. I'll give it a 10 depite dedicated servers are still being developed. But with my 2MB connection I could host great matches with friends close to my location. Still for the low price the game is a steal, once dedis are out this will be a must for PC players specially. Collapse
  15. Mar 24, 2011
    Overall, it's very smooth, the gameplay is really fun and fast-paced and it does indeed have a Team Fotressy feel to it. It's is online multi-player only, though it does offer an online co-op option to play against bots with your friends. Lead and Gold is a very well made game that shows the Fat Shark devs have real potential. The real test will be how they support it being that it isOverall, it's very smooth, the gameplay is really fun and fast-paced and it does indeed have a Team Fotressy feel to it. It's is online multi-player only, though it does offer an online co-op option to play against bots with your friends. Lead and Gold is a very well made game that shows the Fat Shark devs have real potential. The real test will be how they support it being that it is online only. Fingers are firmly crossed. Expand
  16. Aug 29, 2011
    this game is good,a small game bring u fun,but i am so sad why so less player play this good game ,when i bought this 200 player online,now only 20-35,the ping is over 300,but i still like it
  17. SebastienL.
    Apr 30, 2010
    Great graphics and really fun in general. It is kind of repetitive and very limiting in terms of map. Most commands are slow which almost guarantee you a kill unless you keep your gun handy. The price is well worth the game, though I would doubt this will either become a huge success or classic any time soon.
  18. ZWolf
    Apr 9, 2010
    All around great game for the price. The developers are very dedicated and are going to be updating this game often. At $15, there is no reason not to pick up this exciting 3rd person shooter.
  19. Thingfish
    Apr 14, 2010
    Great game play and I love the old west setting. As others have said the Dev's are hard at work to make the game as good as it can be and they are listening to the players. Yes, they actually listen and take suggestions from the people buying their product, what a concept. For $15 it's cheaper than almost any team based shooters and the action is quick and fun. You can't go wrong.
  20. YorgK
    Apr 14, 2010
    A great multiplayer game allround. It has a few small issues, but the developers are dedicated to the game and will support this long enough to give you plenty of reason to buy it. The action in the game can be very intense, with mixtures of teamplay, flanking and sneaky attacks on the objectives, Lead and Gold is sure to keep you either on the move or in the action most of the time!
  21. Apostle
    Apr 14, 2010
    Lead n Gold is really a fun and fast-paced game that makes every match enjoyable. The classes are surprisingly well balanced and the overall feel of the game's atmosphere and intense action allows for some awesome shootouts! You will get more than your money's worth.
  22. Jul 15, 2016
    diversión rapida, excelente juego para hacer pachangas entre colegas, al principio cuesta un poco coger el ritmo del juego y mas si juegas contra gente que ya sabe jugar lo mas seguro que salgas mal parado!.
    en definitiva estamos ante un buen juego, que por su nula publicidad no lo conoce nadie.

1. Cowboys, sixshooters and nice multiplayer action. It's hard not to like Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. Save from some annoying spawn points, this is great multiplayer fun with charming graphics, a lot of content and many different game modes. A highly recommended download for everyone.
  2. The class-based gunplay between teams of dusty scavengers is fast and dirty, but there’s a sense of strategy that rewards slowing things down a beat and keeping an eye on your fellow cowboys.
  3. A nice multiplayer shooter that borrows rigorously from genre staples, but doesn't really add anything new besides the western theme. Can't beat the price, though.