Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle PC

• Release Date: Apr 27, 2004
6.7

1. IsoldeG.
    May 26, 2004
    This game is just plain fun. I have played since open beta. This game is not for you if you don't enjoy meeting and grouping with others. I have never had a problem finding a party. The graphics are amazing. There is real danger in this game. You die, you lose stuff. Other players want to kill you. If someone is a jerk, find a group and go destroy them.
  2. [anonymous]
    Jan 18, 2010
    ive been playing for 6 years,but besides that there have been big improvements,fun,creative... one of the problems are people arent willing to grind and instead use a walker program or third party to level which means "bots" or "botting",and thats the best way to lose an account or get "banned"
  3. NikC.
    Apr 29, 2004
    Brilliant.
  4. RahulB.
    Apr 23, 2004
    I beta'd this game and decided to stop playing a week before its release so I wouldn't cry. Although it didn't seem like a promising game in the beginning, with the exception of its graphics, it left me dumbfounded of my initial judgement in the end; the game is spectacular. The game has everything a mmorpg addict would want: excellent graphics, a mass number of gear, I beta'd this game and decided to stop playing a week before its release so I wouldn't cry. Although it didn't seem like a promising game in the beginning, with the exception of its graphics, it left me dumbfounded of my initial judgement in the end; the game is spectacular. The game has everything a mmorpg addict would want: excellent graphics, a mass number of gear, quests, clans, challenging monsters, pets, castle sieges, and etc... In short, I love this game. If it weren't for my schoolwork, this would definitely be the game i'd be playing 24/7. THANK YOU for lineage NCsoft. I recommend this game to everyone!! Expand
  5. Xen
    Dec 14, 2004
    Absolutely love the game. Incredible graphics, incredible music, and great sfx. Chronical 2, Age of Splendors adds more to an already great game. Definitely, not for the non-serious woosy gamer. Best PvP around for mmorpg's. C2 has definitely raised the bar up another notch.
  6. Aug 30, 2012
    A great mmo. Amazing graphics and a lot of challenges. One of the best mmo that I have played. The community is great and the pvp system gives some emotion to the game while you explore the environment.
  7. ManuR.
    Oct 10, 2006
    Is a game of PvP, PvP where you want and when you want.
  8. Adam
    Jun 1, 2006
    immersive and creative, this game is picture in motion, the graphics are incredible and the detail great. ONE HUGE draw is the weapons they look crap, 2d and quite frankly look like paper.
  9. ColtonP
    Dec 10, 2008
    A very addicting game as you progress to the higher levels, always more to do, and work on.
  10. AndrewH.
    Apr 27, 2007
    To anyone reading these older comments above this post, just disregard them and jump in. As a player who has played since just after the game going live, all I can say is that it has just gotten better and better, to the point to where the only FUTURE MMO that will be able to compare to it is, of course, Lineage III, which doesn't come out until Q4 2008... All I can say is that this To anyone reading these older comments above this post, just disregard them and jump in. As a player who has played since just after the game going live, all I can say is that it has just gotten better and better, to the point to where the only FUTURE MMO that will be able to compare to it is, of course, Lineage III, which doesn't come out until Q4 2008... All I can say is that this game is worth it, completely and totally worth it. Expand
  11. Megathron
    Dec 6, 2005
    Dont listen to the ratings of the squeamish, Lineage 2 is arguably the best fantasy pvp rpg out there.It is the definitive of what R.P.G stands for. Sure the grind is a tad bit odious, but power comes only to those who want it most...
  12. RavenS.
    Nov 17, 2005
    Beautiful graphics, Dynamic Guild vs Guild PVP. Lots of things to keep ya busy. Hard level grind. But that Ok, cuz i prefer to play a game and stick with it.
  13. Sep 20, 2011
    I will talk about a version, I will talk about "The Chaotic Chronicle" and not about Lineage 2. The graphism is quite foggy, not rich, but it gives a quick gameplay tough, I won't give 10 because there are better versions line Freya, and let's say that Playing "The Chaotic Chronicle" is the same as playing "Freya" in low graphics. It was where I started this GamerExperience, back in 2004I will talk about a version, I will talk about "The Chaotic Chronicle" and not about Lineage 2. The graphism is quite foggy, not rich, but it gives a quick gameplay tough, I won't give 10 because there are better versions line Freya, and let's say that Playing "The Chaotic Chronicle" is the same as playing "Freya" in low graphics. It was where I started this GamerExperience, back in 2004 it was perfect, the missing 1 in my 9 is the time that made it "Old", but not bad. Expand
  14. Jan 23, 2014
    BEST GAME EVER LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!!!! cant stop playing it i have playing this game 10 years. all my firend play it .love the store line of each chr in the game .
  15. Nov 9, 2014
    Best MMO RPG.I don't understand critic reviews.
    Best soundtrack ,best pvp,30+ classes.
    The latest updates were bad,but now comes Lineage 2 classic - the new best MMO RPG.

1. For anyone new to the genre, this isn’t the best place to start due to the technical flaws and PvP griefing. Even veterans of the online role-playing genre will find the many errors impeding their fun.
    A gorgeous boilerplate game with little innovation and many sections of tedious play.
  3. PC Gamer
    My biggest complaint is the excruciating grind, where you hunt creatures for experience points and money. [July 2004, p.66]