7.6

1. Nov 30, 2017
    I have finally beaten the vanilla adventure mode playing co-op with a friend. The story is kind of stupid, but the game mechanics are very creative. There seems to be an endless number of combinations each of them resulting with a different spell (which also means different spell graphics, different amount of damage. And this is exactly what makes the game unique and fun to play co-op. ForI have finally beaten the vanilla adventure mode playing co-op with a friend. The story is kind of stupid, but the game mechanics are very creative. There seems to be an endless number of combinations each of them resulting with a different spell (which also means different spell graphics, different amount of damage. And this is exactly what makes the game unique and fun to play co-op. For instance, you can use water spells on a creature whereby your friends casts lightning which ends up with a combined devastating spell. The music is very good and the graphics are OKish. Also, some spell combinations are so powerful that it makes most creatures a joke.

The worst thing about the game is the annoying bugs and a good number of crushes you will experience which will really piss you off. At the end, it is worth a playthrough just for the innovative spell mechanics. I would only recommend playing co-op though. As a single player, the game would not be enjoyable.
  2. Jun 24, 2015
    Magicka is a funny satirical button mashing game, it is very nice with its graphics and great music. However the game is full of DLC crap and it is a glitchy buggy game. The game is fun don't get me wrong but the controls are really confusing, trust me between a few months not playing it, I already forgot the controls which sometimes doesn't happen to me! Also the game is full of bloodyMagicka is a funny satirical button mashing game, it is very nice with its graphics and great music. However the game is full of DLC crap and it is a glitchy buggy game. The game is fun don't get me wrong but the controls are really confusing, trust me between a few months not playing it, I already forgot the controls which sometimes doesn't happen to me! Also the game is full of bloody DLC, I can never understand how game companies think we are so rich!

But overall it is a very funny game!
  3. Jan 22, 2014
    El juego esta muy bien, es de magos y mezclar poderes es divertido, sobretodo cuando matas a tus amigos D Bueno, lo malo es que debes hacer el capitulo entero para que tu partida se guarde, algo que me parece muy mal. Lo recomiendo solo si vas a jugarlo con amigos y te gustan los juegos de magia. La duración puede ser variada, de 10, 15 a 20 horas, es muy innovador pero se repiten algunasEl juego esta muy bien, es de magos y mezclar poderes es divertido, sobretodo cuando matas a tus amigos D Bueno, lo malo es que debes hacer el capitulo entero para que tu partida se guarde, algo que me parece muy mal. Lo recomiendo solo si vas a jugarlo con amigos y te gustan los juegos de magia. La duración puede ser variada, de 10, 15 a 20 horas, es muy innovador pero se repiten algunas misiones. Expand
  4. Nov 19, 2013
    Single Player/Multi Player (2/2)

(If the single player is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no multplayer) (If the multiplayer is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no single player) Gameplay (2/2) Visuals/Story (1/2) (If the visuals are better than the story, review this section as if it had no story) (If the story is
    Single Player/Multi Player (2/2)

Gameplay (2/2)

Visuals/Story (1/2)

Accessibility/Longevity (2/2)

Pricing (1/2)

Wildcard (-1)

5. Oct 28, 2013
    Lots of fun with other people. Single player... not so much. Because the bugs and roughness of the system is more noticeable. At least from my experience (although I believe they've fixed it since I played it).

Interesting and innovative spells system that makes sense in terms of how elements make up each spell. I thought it was rather tedious though, particularly when you're trying to cast as many spells as you can to keep up with the number of enemies... but perhaps part of that is because my strategy needs more work in terms of keeping enemies slowed or at bay.

Didn't really care much for the story HOWEVER, I do have to say that lots of scenes were highly entertaining and are clearly drawn from pop culture and the media.

Overall, a good game, especially in multiplayer, but I honestly wouldn't play it again after the first run through of the whole campaign.
  6. Aug 22, 2013
    I'm trying to warn people against buying this game on Steam sale, too late for many of you I know. Magicka is a $1 indy game with production values way back from the age of the original Playstation. You will see it offered 'on sale' for about $7. Don't be fooled this is a low quality amateur affair. The game actually has a GREAT magic system at its core, its not ALL bad. If the developersI'm trying to warn people against buying this game on Steam sale, too late for many of you I know. Magicka is a $1 indy game with production values way back from the age of the original Playstation. You will see it offered 'on sale' for about $7. Don't be fooled this is a low quality amateur affair. The game actually has a GREAT magic system at its core, its not ALL bad. If the developers had any idea about graphics or programming (or humour) they could have gone on to build a good game around the good magic system. But they DIDN'T. PVP maybe ok. dunno. The single player experience however is simply TERRIBLE. The maps are bad, the core gameplay is bad, the writing is dreadful, and the 'humour' is tragically NOT FUNNY. There is no quick save system, so once you get to a tough boss be prepared for unlimited frustration as you die and then have to play the ENTIRE level to get to the boss again. Pure amateursville. If you are reading this you probably got suckered by me into buying it 'cheap' only to find out that it's not cheap. It's a rip-off. Probably one of the most effective Steam scams out there. You have been warned.

7. AWG
    Jun 25, 2013
    You can't quick save so if you die at the end of a level, you have to repeat it from the very beginning.
    You can't store things in your inventory (I mean, you do not have an inventory) so if you find a weapon you have to drop your previous one.
    You can carry two weapons, but you can only use your primary one. But the most important thing is: gameplay is terrible. You have to play this
    You can carry two weapons, but you can only use your primary one.
    But the most important thing is: gameplay is terrible. You have to play this game at least 30 hours just to memorize the commands and the main combinations of magics. Unacceptable.
    Humor and graphics are not bad and that's a shame because the rest of the game is really unplayable.
  8. Jun 6, 2013
    nice game, but it seems like developers abandoned the game. it still has too many bugs and sometimes it gets extremely hard to pass some places in the game.
  9. May 15, 2013
    This is a really good game plagued by confusing and complex controls. They take a while to get used to and i don't think i ever will as even after playing this game for 3 hours straight I still find myself unable to make split second decisions in combat with the awkward controls. That's this games biggest flaw. I know how to make so many interesting and cool spell combos, but i will hardlyThis is a really good game plagued by confusing and complex controls. They take a while to get used to and i don't think i ever will as even after playing this game for 3 hours straight I still find myself unable to make split second decisions in combat with the awkward controls. That's this games biggest flaw. I know how to make so many interesting and cool spell combos, but i will hardly if ever end up using them because i wont be able to enter them in combat fast enough. It just comes down to me spamming spells like steam and fireball because it takes two keys and not eight like some others. Using the qwerasdf keys for spells isn't the problem, its the Diablo like controls on the mouse that make this game a clunker and i sadly dont see how this game could have been made any other way unless you wanted to make this an arcade table game with joysticks and buttons (which would be badas*). Still i play this game so much as it is incredibly fun, especially with a group of friends. Its one of those diamond in the rough games that i would very much like to see a sequel of to work out its kinks. Expand
  10. Apr 20, 2013
    The game's concept and play are actually quite awesome. I really enjoyed the demo, which motivated me to purchase the game. Unfortunately, the demo is a very pruned down version of the full game. This meaning that I immediately noticed choppy game play once upgrading to the full version. I am playing on a brand new bootcamped mac mini, so sure, its not a haus of a machine, but it runsThe game's concept and play are actually quite awesome. I really enjoyed the demo, which motivated me to purchase the game. Unfortunately, the demo is a very pruned down version of the full game. This meaning that I immediately noticed choppy game play once upgrading to the full version. I am playing on a brand new bootcamped mac mini, so sure, its not a haus of a machine, but it runs diablo 3 just fine. Not Magicka? On top of this, the game is rife with bugs. Bugs, bugs, bugs everywhere. I didn't go a full stage without having to consciously avoid a bug. Now passive bugs, I don't mind, but bugs that get your character stuck constantly are quite the annoyance. I got stuck in a plethora of places and had to restart the levels. Not to mention, I got stuck in a casting bug at least a handful of times and had to completely reboot the game. The coders for this game were likely freshmen comp sci majors with no expertise in game coding at all. If the game wasn't wonderfully cheap, I would be complaining to get my money back. Having paid just around 3 bucks, its not a problem. I had fun whilst playing through the first time, but going back experiencing bug after bug, there is no going back. Expand
  11. Mar 7, 2013
    Magicka is a humorous adventure game in which you guide a wizard (with up to 3 friends) through a parody fantasy world where everyone speak bad swedish. The twist is that you combine different elements (fire, ice etc.) by yourself and then launch the outcome towards your enemies and/or friends. This leads to a huge arsenal of different spells and together with staffs and weapons make yourMagicka is a humorous adventure game in which you guide a wizard (with up to 3 friends) through a parody fantasy world where everyone speak bad swedish. The twist is that you combine different elements (fire, ice etc.) by yourself and then launch the outcome towards your enemies and/or friends. This leads to a huge arsenal of different spells and together with staffs and weapons make your character feel charmingly random. Problem is that playing this game with a gamepad is not recommended since the joystics are used to combine the spells and makes it slow and clunky in comparison to keyboard. And as the game offers an option to play from one computer you should plug in 4 keyboards for it to be at it's best...

Another issue is with the parody side of the game; it makes the game so much better but if you're in search for more serious adventuring then getting constantly killed by your teammates might not be the thing for you.
  12. Jan 18, 2013
    It's fun and logical rpg game. But it has many critical errors. For example, I open the box door to get new items, then my character fall to the out of sight. And then it is dead...
  13. Jan 17, 2013
    A brilliant game almost entirely ruined by a botched launch. I can not stress this enough: if you have not tried the game, TRY IT! There are hours upon hours of story and multiplayer to be explored. The combat is truly unique for a game of the fantasy genre. The humor is plentiful and often on point. This is a game made by people who love to play games and it is obvious.
  14. Dec 11, 2012
    A parody of every stereotype (both east and west) and bad meme that they could cram into one game. Gameplay is similar to Gauntlet or many other older arcadey RPGs where you progress through a linear isometric battlefield with a boss at the end. You have 8 base spells (which are mostly elements) that you can combine into larger spells for the majority of your attacks. These self-formulatedA parody of every stereotype (both east and west) and bad meme that they could cram into one game. Gameplay is similar to Gauntlet or many other older arcadey RPGs where you progress through a linear isometric battlefield with a boss at the end. You have 8 base spells (which are mostly elements) that you can combine into larger spells for the majority of your attacks. These self-formulated spells can be then either cast normally, imbued into your sword for a melee/line-strike, PBAoE, or self-cast. This results in a lot of chaos when you miscast and kill everything on the screen... including your friends. There is full friendly fire in the game which means a lot of hilarious deaths both from the AI exploding itself and from you lightning bolting your friends. More spells come from collectable spellbooks used to cast Magicka; real pain in the ass combos that are generally more effort than they're worth. Good multiplayer or solo but not much longevity to it and full of DLC; try to pick it up at a reduced price with friends if you really want to play it. Expand
  15. Oct 14, 2012
    I found the game to be boring and a little stupid. although i may understand how others might enjoy this game i found it to be pretty annoying and quite a disappointment.
  16. Aug 6, 2012
    3/5 (Ok) Am I the only one who does not appreciate it when something does not take itself seriously but is NOT particularly funny? Where do I stand? Am I laughing? No. Am I focused and serious about it? No. You're just playing because you have nothing else to do and mixing up the elements lets you try stuff. But seriously, what is the point? Having fun? That's not my kind of fun, so I feel3/5 (Ok) Am I the only one who does not appreciate it when something does not take itself seriously but is NOT particularly funny? Where do I stand? Am I laughing? No. Am I focused and serious about it? No. You're just playing because you have nothing else to do and mixing up the elements lets you try stuff. But seriously, what is the point? Having fun? That's not my kind of fun, so I feel the game is "ok".

Try it if it looks interesting to you.
  17. Jun 23, 2012
    This game has the potential to be extremely entertaining, varied, and pretty to look at.

Unfortunately, it is also pretty broken- the developers didn't fix the bugs before they started shipping out downloadable content, resulting in a game that bugs out far too often for even the most patient person, meaning you have to re play sequences that take really rather a long time; die in stupid ways that you didn't intend, and someties be unable to move on from a combat scene due to glitches. By all means, try out the free demo version available on steam- be warned though, if you're on a laptop it probably won't work. I spent an hour and a half just on getting my computer to make it run, and ended up with poor performance with fps of around 5. So make sure you have the stats you need first (Nvidia Geforce 8800 or later is recommended). I don't know how the multiplayer plays out, since the demo version doesn't have online play. I assume that's just as buggy as single player!!!
  18. Jun 9, 2012
    It has a nice theme and style. Although it is cheap, you can still play up to 4 players coop on-line.But it has quite a lot of bugs, at the very beginning. The graphics and effects are nice, but you may need a controller instead of a mouse to play the game, the messy control is a problem. A moderate-quality game.
  19. May 5, 2012
    Great game idea with really bad execution. Magicka would crash constantly (even after over a year of patches) and slows the machine down like hell during co-op. The single player adventure has very unattractive storylines and repetitive spell play. By tapping the keys rapidly it's very easy to mix up and burn self when not instructed to. The only thumbs up is the friendly-fire duringGreat game idea with really bad execution. Magicka would crash constantly (even after over a year of patches) and slows the machine down like hell during co-op. The single player adventure has very unattractive storylines and repetitive spell play. By tapping the keys rapidly it's very easy to mix up and burn self when not instructed to. The only thumbs up is the friendly-fire during co-op. Mad fun when playing with friends (when it's not crashing). I would not go on and finish this game, but will watch for more titles from this developer. Expand
  20. Apr 22, 2012
    Excellent idea. Good humor. Funny parody on the classics of Tolkien's story-telling. BUT - unbalanced: unbalanced gameplay, several tedious bugs which can be easily fixed (like jumping items), weird camera shift towards enemies which sometime can go beyond the viewable screen area and render you - well - stuck!
    No inventory, no level-upping, no stores, NO BALANCE - all these things
    No inventory, no level-upping, no stores, NO BALANCE - all these things would make the game 5 out of 5!
  21. Apr 7, 2012
    A pretty original and unique game, but it's not quite amazing. The game's most redeeming quality perhaps is its sense of humour and the way it parodies popular media, which eventually gives forth plenty of inside jokes. The gameplay is fairly straight forward, yet incredibly challenging. It's an adventure game at heart, but it's played from the bird's eye view. It can be played either soloA pretty original and unique game, but it's not quite amazing. The game's most redeeming quality perhaps is its sense of humour and the way it parodies popular media, which eventually gives forth plenty of inside jokes. The gameplay is fairly straight forward, yet incredibly challenging. It's an adventure game at heart, but it's played from the bird's eye view. It can be played either solo or co-op with up to 4 players in total. Each player takes a role of a wizard, and together they travel through various locations and battle different monsters. The combat mechanic is very unique, because each player is given 8 elements, which they can mix and match in a huge variety of combinations, creating all sorts of spells. One of the most notable things about Magicka is that itâ Expand
  22. Apr 5, 2012
    The game had a VERY rocky start. I bought the game when it was first released and it had a lot of glitches and bugs (crashes, black screens, etc). But after a year, they've REALLY fleshed out the game and fixed the bugs. I love the references to media culture. It makes the game a laugh a minute. The game isn't about button mashing, so people who couldn't get into the game because ofThe game had a VERY rocky start. I bought the game when it was first released and it had a lot of glitches and bugs (crashes, black screens, etc). But after a year, they've REALLY fleshed out the game and fixed the bugs. I love the references to media culture. It makes the game a laugh a minute. The game isn't about button mashing, so people who couldn't get into the game because of that need to learn to actually play a game. The game gives you a lot of different combinations of spells that drastically affect how the spell works and what it does. Mixing in the fact that you can have 4 people playing together AND their spells can combine to make different outcomes with higher levels of destruction make the game very replayable. That brings me to the reason why people probably won't like the game as much when playing co-op, it requires TEAM WORK. Friendly fire is on (which is good, because otherwise the game would allow you spam spells and not worry about hurting your team mate...meaning you could walk through the game). But thanks to the addition to different robes, you can form strategies between your team mates that make you need to think about what you're doing (which means no button mashing noobs). The game is solid and the plot is silly but fun. Play this game and keep your eyes peeled for easter eggs and references to everything from star trek to monty python. Expand
  23. Feb 20, 2012
    I just picked this game up on steam for a whopping 80p with daily discount and a christmas voucher and i have to say its worth the full asking price, the game is funny, witty and the references to other games/movies are great. well its fun until near the end and then it gets incredibly hard, things kill you in 1 hit and the checkpoints can be far apart meaning 1 mistake or silly death andI just picked this game up on steam for a whopping 80p with daily discount and a christmas voucher and i have to say its worth the full asking price, the game is funny, witty and the references to other games/movies are great. well its fun until near the end and then it gets incredibly hard, things kill you in 1 hit and the checkpoints can be far apart meaning 1 mistake or silly death and its back 5 minutes. However all in all its a great game and well worth a play. Expand
  24. Dec 21, 2011
    A hilarious game, with a very creative and well implemented magic-casting-system. The story is fun and humorous but also short. In multiplayer this game is insane when everyone runs around "accidentally" teamkilling and trying their best at remembering a certain spell when surrounded by mobs. One thing I do not like about the game is the isometric viewpoint, which feels very limited inA hilarious game, with a very creative and well implemented magic-casting-system. The story is fun and humorous but also short. In multiplayer this game is insane when everyone runs around "accidentally" teamkilling and trying their best at remembering a certain spell when surrounded by mobs. One thing I do not like about the game is the isometric viewpoint, which feels very limited in multiplayer. On the other hand, the game is very cheap and is easily worth the money. Expand
  25. Jul 18, 2011
    Magicka, Hench the name, offers the elements we all know in daily life. And is now implemented in a realistic strategy like game where you have to combine elements in order to cast your spell. This offers space to experiment, but sadly causes frustration when you're in a tight spot or suddenly die. For $10 dollars you get an overall decent game, but not something you would play for hours on end.
  26. Jul 10, 2011
    Has the potential for being great fun, but wastes it. It's gutting, because the magic system is wonderful. Aside from that: there seems to be no difficulty scaling for 4 players compared to 1, so the game is impossible in solo for a mere mortal like me. In co-op, every time you start getting warmed up there's another unskippable cutscene breaking the action apart -- there's no sign ofHas the potential for being great fun, but wastes it. It's gutting, because the magic system is wonderful. Aside from that: there seems to be no difficulty scaling for 4 players compared to 1, so the game is impossible in solo for a mere mortal like me. In co-op, every time you start getting warmed up there's another unskippable cutscene breaking the action apart -- there's no sign of the long continuous Diablo-style creature crawl that the magic system really deserves. And the hard sections are "annoying hard": the game takes control away from you by killing you or getting you grappled, such that some of the co-op players will spend large amounts of time either helplessly hammering the space bar or going "rez plx" rather than actually playing. Frustrating. Expand
  27. Jul 5, 2011
    THE GOOD: The spell system is awesome. Spells are awesome. Did I mention spells are awesome? Good sense of humor. Cheap. THE BAD: Controls are sometimes wonky. THE UGLY: Trolls.
  28. Jul 3, 2011
    This game seems decent but it is hampered with perhaps the worst controls of any game I've played in my entire life. You have to hold down shift to do any kind of attack other than basic magic so it makes my hand hurt to play this game for a long period of time. You have to repeatedly tap the ASDFQWER keys with your left hand to cast your magic spells with up to 8 keypresses andThis game seems decent but it is hampered with perhaps the worst controls of any game I've played in my entire life. You have to hold down shift to do any kind of attack other than basic magic so it makes my hand hurt to play this game for a long period of time. You have to repeatedly tap the ASDFQWER keys with your left hand to cast your magic spells with up to 8 keypresses and possibly a shift key hold needed to be pressed to cast one spell. It requires at least three times as many button presses to play this game as any other game.

If you try to play with joystick it is much easier to do basic attacks, blocking, and so on but all except the most simple magic is ridiculous to cast with the stick. You sometimes have to move the right stick to 20 consecutive positions (no joke!) to cast a single spell. There is no way to customize the controls so that you can use both joystick and keyboard at the same time so that you could tap out on the keyboard to do the more complex spells.

Much of the difficulty of the game is a result of the ridiculous control structure. You will end up killing yourself and your party members plenty of times because of accidental attacks caused by trying to navigate the controls. That's not all though, there is also a tendency to have things that can just instantly kill you that can be quite frustrating if you are playing solo. You'll be fighting a guy and he launches you off a cliff killing you or you'll have to run up a narrow stairway in midair and if you make a joystick error you fall off and die. You will get trapped in a corner and be unable to move resulting in you dying. If you play multiplayer online this is not a problem since your teammate will just revive you, but solo you may have to repeat a long battle many times to survive and you'll need to reach the end of the level not just the next checkpoint to save your progress between sessions. If you have difficulty a level may take over an hour as you repeat a battle over and over.

Oh and one more thing... all the text is in English making this appear as an English game but the voice work in the game appears to be in a foreign language (German or Swedish maybe?) or something like that with English subtitles.

The game is buggy. When I hosted multiplayer a few times when I started the game the music started but the screen stayed totally black and I had to shut down the game. When I tried to modify the joystick controls the game crashed at least 7 times before I finally got it to work. Ultimately I was able to play though and it was enjoyable though clunky to control. There is a good deal of humor in the game. Some is related to references to games, movies, etc that younger audiences might not recognize, but it does add charm to the game.

I bought the game on sale for $3 and its certainly worth that for a few hours of unique entertainment, but don't expect the greatest game you have ever played. Its not here. I'd recommend other games action RPGs like Titan's Quest, Diablo II, Torchlight, or Dungeon Siege before this one, but this one can still be enjoyable for awhile.
  29. Jun 28, 2011
    After the first hour of the game, you'll be thinking that this game resembles Diablo, but not quite. The graphics are definitely not the best, or the better ones, for this era, but the game play is unique and innovative. You'll need to use your left hand (only the left) to come up with spell combination, and your right to cast, move around or to poke the monsters with whatever weapon youAfter the first hour of the game, you'll be thinking that this game resembles Diablo, but not quite. The graphics are definitely not the best, or the better ones, for this era, but the game play is unique and innovative. You'll need to use your left hand (only the left) to come up with spell combination, and your right to cast, move around or to poke the monsters with whatever weapon you are holding on to. It feels like the time when you've first learnt how to type, trying to go as fast and as furious as you can with your fingers. Simply put, you'll think that it's cool. However, after 5 hours of gameplay, you'll think otherwise. Ever heard of the nintendo thumbs? This is much worse than that. 5 hours of left-hand-spell-spamming, your hand will ache so muc h that you won't be able to play your piano or guitar for one whole week. Worse still, it's the same thing from the start to the end. All you really need is a few spells and you can clear all 12 chapters within 3 to 4 hours solo. It's repetitive, and worse still, its buggy. For 10 bucks, it seems fine, but definitely not a contender for something that's worth more than a day of your time. Expand
  30. Jun 27, 2011
    I will be rating this a little lower than I think it should be just because it is far too highly rated right now. Magicka is actually quite good, if you can play it that is. Fun and interesting magic system with a very funny and entertaining adventure mode. All ruined by bugs, crashes and silly incompatibility issues. Most of my friends can't even run the game because of all the issues.I will be rating this a little lower than I think it should be just because it is far too highly rated right now. Magicka is actually quite good, if you can play it that is. Fun and interesting magic system with a very funny and entertaining adventure mode. All ruined by bugs, crashes and silly incompatibility issues. Most of my friends can't even run the game because of all the issues. Some even bought it only to find out that it simply won't work at all on their system even though they more than meet the recommended specs. I really have not had too many issues myself. I do have a crash here and there or an occasional graphic hiccup. The worste thing to be honest is that it is best played multiplayer yet is nearly impossible to play co-operatively. Even in the co-op campaign there is no way to turn off friendly fire. This would not be a problem in many games but causes no end of headaches in Magicka. With so many spells being area of effect damage, making a straight line completely across the map or just being experimented with, you will be killed constantly. Again in many games that would be okay but not in Magicka. Imagine you finally got the game to work after 3 hrs of changing settings and dealing with crashes. You finally get it working and 3 minutes into the game you get killed 5 times because while you're experimenting with spells so are your friends. Every time someone casts a damage spell they kill atleast 2 of their teammates. On top of being attacked by enemies. Some of these spells are hugely overpowered and yes very fun to watch untill you realize you not only destroyed all the goblins on the screen but killed all of your teammates too. Such a joke of a game at this point especially since they refuse to fix any of these issues because they are too busy pumping out garbage DLC. Save your money or buy something good instead. Expand

1. May 6, 2011
    The rich, luscious colors somehow make the world a lot more believable than games like Crysis 2 could ever be.
  2. May 6, 2011
    Magicka is a game that works especially well in cooperation. Single player experience is a good one but this game shows its true potential only when you play with friends, allowing for some great fun. A patched-up Magicka is most certainly worth getting to know. Even more, because it is a solid candidate for 2011's best game in its category.
  3. Apr 23, 2011
    A game that glorifies the use of fireballs and land mines. #WIN.