3.5

1. Apr 8, 2012
    So I give this game a 8... Plus 2 Points because of all the people who misunderstand it ;) It's called "Flight" and not "MS Flight Simulator" for a reason. This is a causal flight arcade/simulation mash up. It is for all the non hardcore flight simpletons light me who want to fly around a bit without all the simulation stuff. But I understand why the simulator community is pissed, it hasSo I give this game a 8... Plus 2 Points because of all the people who misunderstand it ;) It's called "Flight" and not "MS Flight Simulator" for a reason. This is a causal flight arcade/simulation mash up. It is for all the non hardcore flight simpletons light me who want to fly around a bit without all the simulation stuff. But I understand why the simulator community is pissed, it has been too long since the last proper MS simulation. Oh and Flight is free 2 play so just dl and see for yourself =) Expand
  2. Apr 7, 2013
    Flight is just great! It is free with optional upgrade packs. Graphics? Just great! Microsoft have just OUTDONE themselves. It is multiplayer whilst free to play. If you like flight simulator, you can spend HOURS on this game!

1. Jul 29, 2012
    The Microsoft Flight's offer is rather poor, however, thanks to a well-structured and deep gameplay and an excellent technical department, the title cut its market share.
  2. Apr 27, 2012
    It might have had a bumpy take-off, but with a bit of hard work Flight should grow into a competent sim worth flying. [May 2012, p.56]
    Empty and almost useless game offers little reason to try it, even for a weekend player – despite the fact that the basic version is free. [Apr 2012]