• Publisher: 3DO
  • Release Date: May 31, 1999
8.8

1. Jan 15, 2011
    At first it may be boring to play but if you continue playing it, it will be a very addictive game. Yes, the graphics aren't good but its really the gameplay that matters here. This is a great RPG that might have been lost over the years but its still fun.
  2. Mar 5, 2014
    Very good game. It never reaches the epic heights of Might and Magic VI, but its well worth playing.

As always with this type of game, I cannot recommend it to anyone that requires good graphics, or anyone that thinks that using your brain is unhealthy. Also, if you DO enjoy this, immediately get hold of a copy of Might and Magic VI. In fact, I would highly recommend you start with

Also, if you DO enjoy this, immediately get hold of a copy of Might and Magic VI. In fact, I would highly recommend you start with Might and Magic VI and then play this after.
  3. Aug 5, 2014
    Follow up to probably my favourite first person view RPG of all time Might & Magic VI, I still enjoyed this the same way. The experience wasn't as strong, as it was basically the same thing all over again, but it had all those qualities back and many improvements on top of that, such as choosing the sides, heaven or hell, will you fight the devils or angels, what will your charactersFollow up to probably my favourite first person view RPG of all time Might & Magic VI, I still enjoyed this the same way. The experience wasn't as strong, as it was basically the same thing all over again, but it had all those qualities back and many improvements on top of that, such as choosing the sides, heaven or hell, will you fight the devils or angels, what will your characters become? Will you turn your mage into an undead lich? Hell yes, I did and I enjoyed it thoroughly. 9/10 Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.