6.1

1. May 29, 2012
    This game is awesome. A lot of people are complaining about the graphics but you have to remember, it was made in the year 2000, a long time ago. The music is cool the game play is fun, and discovering technologies is exciting. My only bad comment is that it is too difficult. You might disagree but its kind of ridiculous when you get like thirty seconds to set up a base and tanks are allThis game is awesome. A lot of people are complaining about the graphics but you have to remember, it was made in the year 2000, a long time ago. The music is cool the game play is fun, and discovering technologies is exciting. My only bad comment is that it is too difficult. You might disagree but its kind of ridiculous when you get like thirty seconds to set up a base and tanks are all over you already. Really fun, 9 out of 10. Expand
  2. EricM.
    Apr 10, 2006
    It lacked graphics and information!! Although I prefer racing games... I found this game is still a challenge because there is no walkthrough, therefore I have been unable to successfully complete the game!
  3. StalkeR
    May 10, 2006
    I think it's very intresting game, you ask "why?", I tell you. You can travel from planet to planet, research techs, and graphics are cool! this not WH40K:DoW, but for isometric graphics it's realy cool!
  4. Matt
    Apr 22, 2006
    this was one of the hardest games that i have ever played and the tutorial took me less than 3 minutes to find the guy. they tell you right where you should look for him.
  5. Roy
    Mar 12, 2006
    I got the orginal in my time the game was very fun so for me it was a good game.

1. Unfortunately, the unbalanced squad-combat and wrap-around maps are not enough to pull this one away from the Pit of Despair.
  2. Because of its ugly graphics, bad sound, faulty artificial intelligence, and extremely dull gameplay, it winds up crashing to the ground like some ill-fated hydrogen blimp.
  3. Completely without substance and fails to match even the primordial games from the DOS era.