Moon Breakers PC

5.1

1. Feb 16, 2013
    This game makes me want to throw up. I played 2003 mods of Star wars: Jedi Academy that were better space battle experiences. This is not up to the standards of even free-to-play games, and the pricing model is shockingly abusive.
  2. Jul 2, 2012
    Game is pretty fun. Takes a while to unlock new ships but you get free ones so you can test out. Overall decent game to spend some time on. There are only a handful of maps and only a few game modes but there are plenty of ships and upgrades for each one.
  3. Jan 2, 2013
    It's free and you get what you pay for. I get tired of the junk that gets dumped into the hole left by Tie Fighter and Free Space 2. Bad physics, and it seems to punishes people that have good Internet connections. As for the reviewers below that try to explain other's negative reviews. I built a Pentium 75MHz computer in 1994 to play wing commander 3. I know flight and space sims andIt's free and you get what you pay for. I get tired of the junk that gets dumped into the hole left by Tie Fighter and Free Space 2. Bad physics, and it seems to punishes people that have good Internet connections. As for the reviewers below that try to explain other's negative reviews. I built a Pentium 75MHz computer in 1994 to play wing commander 3. I know flight and space sims and this doesn't hold it mustard. Expand
  4. May 18, 2012
    Only 3 boring game types on 3 almost the same maps, but to get a decent spaceship you must play over and over again for days, so it is impossible for a sane person, who does not want spend his time playing same matches for 1000 times to get a new ship and play these matches again... but on a new ship.
    BTW ships are almost the same too.
  5. Jul 5, 2012
    This game is bad. The main menu and all content of the game are *****. Bad space war simulator.
  6. Oct 13, 2014
    Unfortunately, this game, which has been touted as alternative to Star Conflict, has the look and feel of a 10 yeard old budget title. "Unpolished" is maybe the best word to describe it's current state. It is lacking even the most basic features common for a space combat game, such as radar or mini-map. Handling of the vehicles is pretty weird, and the blocky movement graphics have someUnfortunately, this game, which has been touted as alternative to Star Conflict, has the look and feel of a 10 yeard old budget title. "Unpolished" is maybe the best word to describe it's current state. It is lacking even the most basic features common for a space combat game, such as radar or mini-map. Handling of the vehicles is pretty weird, and the blocky movement graphics have some "Wing Commander" touch.

If you want a Space Combat MOBA game, Star Conflict is years ahead of this title. Despite the many shortcomings of Star Conflict concerning community, wait times, matchmaking, balancing and grind, it is the far better title, when you're mainly interest in a casual game at low/entry tiers.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. PC Gamer
    Jul 12, 2012
    Right now Moon Breakers suffers: its ships handle like HGVs and it's a multiplayer game that doesn't actually require you to work with other players at all. [Sept 2012, p.61]