MotoGP 2 PC

• Release Date: May 21, 2003
7.8

1. Hopeless
    Jul 11, 2003
    Looks great, lack a bit of racing feeling, but overall it's fun.
  2. DanielB.
    Aug 5, 2003
    Great graphics but let down by bad sound effects which sound nothing like moto gp bikes, bike setup could be a little bit more choicefull but as a game preety good! I race honda rs 125's and am aiming for wildcard 125 gp race at donnington in two years!!
  3. KarlD.
    Jun 3, 2003
    Graphically the game is nice and the sound and music are also good. You need to get used to the bike handling because it is not easy. Overall a good game tough, the multiplayer component is very good.
  4. MikeH.
    Aug 20, 2003
    Much like the first Moto GP game which in itself was a complete disappointment. It is NOT an advanced simulation like the glossy packaging would have believe, but rather a fast paced arcade game. Having an X-Box, I was disappointed when the first one came out. It's too bad Namco wasn't given the license to produce this game as the PS2 versions have all been much more realistic. Much like the first Moto GP game which in itself was a complete disappointment. It is NOT an advanced simulation like the glossy packaging would have believe, but rather a fast paced arcade game. Having an X-Box, I was disappointed when the first one came out. It's too bad Namco wasn't given the license to produce this game as the PS2 versions have all been much more realistic. In simulation mode with the analogue buttons you can slide the bikes like a real pro. In fact I think I'm going to buy a PS2 just to play Moto GP 3. Expand

1. Despite advances in the game’s graphics, and a few extra tracks, we feel a little underwhelmed – it’s just too similar to its predecessor. Don’t get us wrong, MotoGP 2 is a fine racer, but it could have been so much more of a dream machine.
    There are a few more tracks, unlockable highlights videos, improved graphics, and better crash visuals, but Moto GP 2 is in most respects the very same game as "Moto GP."
  3. If the developer had spent more time refining the control scheme and graphics to make better use of PC hardware and had added more functionality to the game's menus and multiplayer options, the PC version of MotoGP 2 could have been as good as the Xbox version.