5.9

1. PaulD.
    Aug 6, 2002
    Junk , You can't pratice offline , 10 buck a month to play ., read the the very fine next time ,What was EA thinking ... useless game!
  2. HenryC.
    Apr 15, 2003
    I don't have to explain, everybody knows what we got into, "RIP-OFF"
  3. XYPHR
    Aug 19, 2002
    I just bought this game thinking it was pretty cool. What I DIDN'T think was pretty cool was the overlooked print about ONLY PLAYABLE ONLINE. Since I can not possibly have an internet connection right now (no phone line into apartment), I CAN NOT EVEN PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR. And to top it all off, if I DID have the internet, I'd HAVE to PAY $120 a YEAR for EVERY YEAR I WANT TO I just bought this game thinking it was pretty cool. What I DIDN'T think was pretty cool was the overlooked print about ONLY PLAYABLE ONLINE. Since I can not possibly have an internet connection right now (no phone line into apartment), I CAN NOT EVEN PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR. And to top it all off, if I DID have the internet, I'd HAVE to PAY $120 a YEAR for EVERY YEAR I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME I ALREADY PAID FOR. This gamer money-trap is certainly NOT the way I do business, and my regret for owning this game, besides not being able to even play it, is that I actually paid money for it!!! I give it a ZERO because I CAN'T RATE A GAME I CAN'T PLAY. But I might come back and rate this game nicely when I hack it to play on MY PERSONAL NETWORK.. heh heh heh.. Expand
  4. MarkS.
    Jan 22, 2006
    This isn't a game anymore, it's just an expensive coaster. You cannot play it offline and the servers are long gone so don't let anyone try to sell it to you. It doesn't do anything.
  5. TurtleTurtle
    Apr 21, 2002
    im not sure as i havent played it yet. i dont want to pay for it and then find it boring. I've looked everywhere for a demo and cant find one at all!! a demo would be a good idea so people can see if its worth the money or not!!
  6. WesslyP.
    Jul 17, 2002
    I play this game, I love cars and what not but the customer sevice and the way this game is run is horrible, EA can do better if they would listen to the suggestions of the PAYING customers, yeah that's right folks we have to pay to play, bogus!
  7. TannerS.
    Sep 12, 2002
    It realy sucks and if i were giving it a grade in school it would be an f--
  8. Brian
    Dec 26, 2003
    May have been a great game and all, but you have to pay for the game, and monthly for a subscription, and the worst of all is that EA ended the service months ago. What's the point of owning if you can't play?
  9. MarkJ.
    Dec 19, 2001
    Bad tech support, crappy graphics, and Online only.. As one of the first beta testers to play the game, I advise against buying it. It is not release quality software, and EA is testing on those poor fools who have bought it. 1 month free, then $10 a month to play it after spending up to $45 for the game. Lots of cheating, poor hardware support, idiot Techs, and a slow, confusing Bad tech support, crappy graphics, and Online only.. As one of the first beta testers to play the game, I advise against buying it. It is not release quality software, and EA is testing on those poor fools who have bought it. 1 month free, then $10 a month to play it after spending up to $45 for the game. Lots of cheating, poor hardware support, idiot Techs, and a slow, confusing interface. Whoever rated MCO at 81 must be getting kickbacks. The smart money concitering EA's track record is to wait a year and see if the servers are even running anymore, not to mention, see if the players have fixed all of the bugs. EA sure as hell can do it.... Expand

1. If you're into racing and, perhaps more importantly, into trying to find bargains to squeeze more horsepower or handling out of a custom-built ride, you'll probably find it easy to look past MCO's shortcomings and immerse yourself in its wild, weird world.
    In a move that shows the team’s dedication to the project, the game sees a slew of updates, even though the game is nearly a year old...The game runs beautifully with the only negatives coming in the obvious lag issues that tend to plague online games.
    Only racing game freaks are really going to want to shell the monthly fee out for this one and there aren't nearly as many of those as there are RPG or FPS freaks. And this isn't even one of the better racing games I've played.