4.5

1. Sep 19, 2011
    I really do love this game, it's my favourite on ps2 :D I used to sit my ass in front of TV and play this until i had enough gore......................................................
  2. KavveenK.
    May 23, 2006
    tHIS GAME is excellent who said this game sucks.Man this game is the best for knifing.To bad it is not suitable for children with all the gore. Go charlie its your birthday we going party like its your birthday
  3. CalleW.
    Nov 11, 2003
    Well , i think this game is for age 5-10 because you can finish this game in 1hour and you don't get that clay feeling. Another thing is that if you create-a-celebrity there are only 2 fight set to choose from....really bad....
  4. Jok`RdeMo
    Nov 15, 2003
    For year 2004 this game sucks... Even old Mortal Combat 3 is a LOT better than this one.

1. Worst of all, this is a fighting game in which the fighting is neither exciting nor funny. The controls are a wreck, whether you're playing using a keyboard or a gamepad. [Jan 2004, p.119]
  2. The worst fighting game (and pretty much the worst game) I have ever insulted my hard drive with. [PC Zone]
  3. Celebrity Deathmatch's biggest problem isn't its timing, but, rather, it's the absolutely horrid gameplay and complete lack of any worthwhile features.