Myst V: End of Ages PC

• Release Date: Sep 19, 2005
7.9

1. davidm
    Jan 11, 2010
    Best yet by Cyan - heartbroken to learn this is their last. Has inspired me to build my own game in realtime 3d(using 3dgs) Hard work but it's the only way i can get what I want and share with like minded others.
  2. Aug 9, 2013
    A great game, maybe the best one of the Myst series so far. Beautiful graphics, intelligent, sophisticated puzzles and an awesome storyline. If you are an Adventure- or Puzzle-fan, this is a must-have!
  3. KevinM.
    Sep 18, 2005
    Incredible Game and an incredible finale!
  4. StephenC.
    Sep 17, 2005
    A stunning world and gripping story, with puzzle to suit people of all abilities and enough to see to keep explorers happy for months
  5. NeejitS.
    Sep 17, 2005
    Beautiful graphics, really good sound and music, gripping story and interesting characters. This game is really, really good, it's an amazing conclusion to the series, and a great experience even for those new to the series.
  6. JohnW.
    this game is awesome.
  7. Aug 8, 2016
    A beautiful and satisfying that falls just short of greatness. The puzzles are challenging, solid, and logical. The world's are beautiful and immersive. The tablet system (at least how its implemented) was a terrible idea, nearly causing me to quit the game prematurely at one point. Some of the impediments the game puts in your way, requiring you to solve puzzles to get past them (sayA beautiful and satisfying that falls just short of greatness. The puzzles are challenging, solid, and logical. The world's are beautiful and immersive. The tablet system (at least how its implemented) was a terrible idea, nearly causing me to quit the game prematurely at one point. Some of the impediments the game puts in your way, requiring you to solve puzzles to get past them (say a short ledge, or a easy to climb over gate) are a bit silly. But where it really counts (good puzzles and beautiful, immersive worlds), this game succeeds. Expand

1. Myst V concludes this landmark series with dignity and style, delivering a challenging and sophisticated adventure that contains a number of satisfying moments.
    Every change to the Myst formula, from the tablets to the varied control schemes, make End of Ages one of the best entries in the series. And the visuals and sound rank among the series' best as well. Highly recommended to Myst fans and plain adventure fans alike.
  3. I don't want to ruin things for you but just let me say that I was expecting a better conclusion to wrap up such a memorable series. But as with most puzzle-oriented game it's the journey and not the destination that makes it all worthwhile. And it's been one hell of a good ride.