7.9

Sep 18, 2003
    A crappy expansion for an equally crappy (and overatted) game.
  2. Aug 3, 2014
    Solid NWN expansion with strong focus on RPG elements, good story, first part in the snow, second in the desert, so enough variation here and despite mixed reviews I was actually nicely satisfied with Shadows of Undrentide. Created a new char for that exclusively to spice up things a bit, took me about 30 hours to finish, so good chunk of quality content here, although the next expansion -Solid NWN expansion with strong focus on RPG elements, good story, first part in the snow, second in the desert, so enough variation here and despite mixed reviews I was actually nicely satisfied with Shadows of Undrentide. Created a new char for that exclusively to spice up things a bit, took me about 30 hours to finish, so good chunk of quality content here, although the next expansion - Hordes of the Underdark is even better! 7/10 Expand

1. Enough new material to justify the price tag for fans, but not for dilettantes who haven't played Neverwinter Nights since completing it the first time around.
  2. Just keep in mind that this isn’t "Baldur’s Gate," that the focus of play is far removed from the tactical combat mechanics of yore, and that you’re mostly adventuring solo.
  3. The main fault of this title is that is not long enough.