7.9

1. Aug 3, 2014
    Solid NWN expansion with strong focus on RPG elements, good story, first part in the snow, second in the desert, so enough variation here and despite mixed reviews I was actually nicely satisfied with Shadows of Undrentide. Created a new char for that exclusively to spice up things a bit, took me about 30 hours to finish, so good chunk of quality content here, although the next expansion -Solid NWN expansion with strong focus on RPG elements, good story, first part in the snow, second in the desert, so enough variation here and despite mixed reviews I was actually nicely satisfied with Shadows of Undrentide. Created a new char for that exclusively to spice up things a bit, took me about 30 hours to finish, so good chunk of quality content here, although the next expansion - Hordes of the Underdark is even better! 7/10 Expand
  2. Jun 24, 2011
    This expansion is the reason to buy Neverwinter Nights. An intriguing, tight little story dealing with one of the coolest bits of the Forgotten Realms, and an iconic NPC companion -- Deekin, the kobold bard. Short and sweet. Infinitely better than the original campaign for Neverwinter Nights, which isn't worth bothering with.
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    Quite good. Original campaign was better than SoU, I think. It added a lot of models, however, and the addition of the feats and PrCs is nice. Sadly I feel this expansion will be forgotten, but it was good nonetheless.
  4. AlbertoG.
    Mar 24, 2004
    Esta cabron espero que se sigan haciendo este tipo de juegos.
    Sep 18, 2003
    A crappy expansion for an equally crappy (and overatted) game.
  6. DaBean
    Sep 17, 2003
    Loved it. Much better than the original. I am so glad they didn't put in the loot crate on every corner and the new gear was very cool and creative. Also I really enjoyed the way that the 2nd act was brocken up into smaller parts. Definitely took away that dragging feeling I got in the original from it's longer acts. Love the prestige classes and feats added and can't wait Loved it. Much better than the original. I am so glad they didn't put in the loot crate on every corner and the new gear was very cool and creative. Also I really enjoyed the way that the 2nd act was brocken up into smaller parts. Definitely took away that dragging feeling I got in the original from it's longer acts. Love the prestige classes and feats added and can't wait to see more. Gogo Deekin!!! Expand
  7. DrizztD.
    Sep 5, 2003
    Awesome game!!!!!
  8. Myself
    Aug 14, 2003
    SOU adds so many new feats and spells, along with the new PRCs (prestige classes), that it's like playing a whole new game. chapter 1 and the interlude of the SOU OC are really interesting; chapter 2 is somewhat boring hack and slash. playtime was short on highest difficulty, although longer for me than on the box - about 25-30 hours. overall i loved it and have never regretted the SOU adds so many new feats and spells, along with the new PRCs (prestige classes), that it's like playing a whole new game. chapter 1 and the interlude of the SOU OC are really interesting; chapter 2 is somewhat boring hack and slash. playtime was short on highest difficulty, although longer for me than on the box - about 25-30 hours. overall i loved it and have never regretted the paltry $30 i paid for it. Expand
  9. NebuP.
    Jul 7, 2003
    Was a big disappointment for me, though it wasn't so bad that I didn't play it all the way to the end. I guess it just couldn't live up to the expectations set forth by the original campaign.
  10. Markantonius
    Jul 3, 2003
    excellent try it incercati-l ! merita, boys.
  11. Jun 24, 2011

1. Enough new material to justify the price tag for fans, but not for dilettantes who haven't played Neverwinter Nights since completing it the first time around.
  2. Just keep in mind that this isn’t "Baldur’s Gate," that the focus of play is far removed from the tactical combat mechanics of yore, and that you’re mostly adventuring solo.
  3. The main fault of this title is that is not long enough.