7.5

1. Dec 29, 2012

After a slightly slow start, the picked up and got my full attention.

I don't want to give the story away, but for much of the game you are in control of 2 quite separate teams, with different skills and opponents. This helped keep things 'fresh' throughout. No endless hacking away at the same old foes you've seen for the last hour. It also gave the opportunity for a greater variety of location to visit, so the maps were varied.

There are 3 difficulty levels to choose from; secret rooms to find, side quests, lots of goodies to find if you explore, and varied gameplay. There's also a (very detailed) Guide for anyone who wants it.

Good length, and with plenty of replay value.
  2. Dec 29, 2012

After a slightly slow start, the picked up and got my full attention.

Good length, and with plenty of replay value.

There are no critic reviews yet.