Order of War PC

7.3

1. May 9, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Banlance not good enough, GER units too expensive and its abilities really not good enough, especially compared with USA and USSR units(tanks much cheaper and still powerful). It's the most serious point.
    So in multi games,ppl almost choose USA or USSR,not GER,because its really much easier to get win,even the same one with the same skill. People who like to choose USA or USSR may give the game higher grades,because it's easy to win and the game with good graphic performance, but ppl who like to choose GER would be very dissapointed to the balance, and finally left. At least many friends i know left the game for the major reason.
  2. DeadMeat
    Jan 3, 2010
    The game is visually attractive and features quality sound effects. Unfortunately, The voice narration is beyond bad and the game mechanics are poor and quite "buggy" with frequent memory errors. Unit strengths are listed and indicate that there are unique characteristics for each unit type, however, in actual game-play one type of unit within a class is exactly as any other. So am M3 The game is visually attractive and features quality sound effects. Unfortunately, The voice narration is beyond bad and the game mechanics are poor and quite "buggy" with frequent memory errors. Unit strengths are listed and indicate that there are unique characteristics for each unit type, however, in actual game-play one type of unit within a class is exactly as any other. So am M3 Stuart light tank is just as dangerous as a Tiger heavy tank with range being the only real factor. Orders of War can only be recommended if offered at a steep discount. Expand
  3. AndrewAnthrax
    Nov 3, 2009
    Why, why, why... sprites stop and fire when you want them to move out of the way and you can't override this behaviour, frustrating.
  4. DannyK
    Dec 3, 2009
    lack of tactical gameplay, Most of the time you will be right clicking to attack the enemy. graphics are cheesy, the videos appear as though they lag. The AI is un responsive. the Units have horrible stats. tanks cant take out buildings. this game is horrible, stay away from it.
  5. ChristopherB
    Jan 10, 2010
    Just crashes on my Phenom quad core, 8 gigs of ram, Radeon 4870 X2 pc. Rediculous, fresh install fully up to date with all drivers and windows update, not blocked by firewall. Every other game works fine, even Splinter Cell steam games which never work right. So, because I could'nt get the game engine to start and it cost 29.99 USD I will give it a zero.
  6. Jay
    Dec 17, 2009
    Game is crappy. Crashing constantly and I'm running an Alienware system I bought this years, so you can't tell me my system is out of date and I'm not wasting my time listing everything my system has. Game is no good and a waste of money. Steam needs to start allowing refunds for crao games that you can't even play for more then 10 mins before it crashes. I WANT MY Game is crappy. Crashing constantly and I'm running an Alienware system I bought this years, so you can't tell me my system is out of date and I'm not wasting my time listing everything my system has. Game is no good and a waste of money. Steam needs to start allowing refunds for crao games that you can't even play for more then 10 mins before it crashes. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! RIP OFFS!!! Expand
  7. Martinz.
    Nov 28, 2009
    crappy company of heroes ripoff...bought the game and was from the beginning very very disappointed...bad graphics, bad user interface, very bad balancing...the game does nothing, and i said it, NOTHING right...dont buy it, and dont listen to those who gave it a high rating...love the ratings on metacritics...half of them are developers i think when i read that...if you like a good ww2 crappy company of heroes ripoff...bought the game and was from the beginning very very disappointed...bad graphics, bad user interface, very bad balancing...the game does nothing, and i said it, NOTHING right...dont buy it, and dont listen to those who gave it a high rating...love the ratings on metacritics...half of them are developers i think when i read that...if you like a good ww2 rts, then play coh with the addons...this one sucks...oh yes, and i want my money back, or at least I hope that the developers dont make such a crappy game again... Expand
  8. gininnay
    Dec 15, 2009
    i bought this game for my boyfriend and thought he would like it cause he is into war games but OMG why does it take so long to download? im on a wireless connection and it runs pretty fast but i cant wait 18 hours for it to download without him finding out. this game is not worth the money...
  9. Sep 27, 2013
    Online servers were shut down as of September 1st 2013. Do not buy if you intent to play Multiplayer.

Repeat. Online servers have been shut down and won't be coming back up. Do not purchase if you intend to play against other players.

1. Maybe is not the deepest RTS in the market, but Order of War is definitely capable of performing great graphics and a nice gameplay.
    Although Order of War is not an innovative game, it is indeed a good option for fans of strategy, specially the ones who like World War Two.
  3. Great mechanics and a beautiful presentation make Order of War shine brightly among some incredible WWII strategy games. Anyone who enjoys the genre should give this one a shot.