8.0

1. Warmonger
    Dec 20, 2004
    wonderful!!! great levels, (leningrad is my favorite), great gameplay and a lot of fun. I just love the atmosphere in this game!! It sucks you in and keeps you there, bring on painkiller 2.
  2. JohnK.
    Nov 27, 2004
    Totally amazing.
  3. Oct 29, 2013
    Just an excellent arcade shooter. Its so much fun. I'll lose a few hours to this game just rampaging through the hordes of Satan's army. One of the last true classic arcade shooters that is well deserving of your money.
  4. DanielG.
    Jan 6, 2005
    Great.
  5. MadcapMagician
    Jan 11, 2005
    Glad they finally finished where the first painkiller left off. is me and my imagination, or did they get ozzy to sing the closing credits song on the first episode....
  6. TheCreator
    Jan 6, 2005
    Just Fv.king Baaaad Azz.
  7. Nov 23, 2010
    A stellar little expansion with even more crazier levels, crazier enemies, and some crazier weapons. A frantic shooter fan cannot be without this expansion pack. If you can't find it, get Painkiller Black Edition for Steam or a retail copy. It's worth every penny to expand the already spiritual and epic Painkiller experience!
  8. Aug 11, 2013
    Awesome game! New locations, monsters, secrets...
    This game is still available on Steam Painkiller Black Edition (original game battle out of hell)
    Sweet..

1. So enough with the puzzle bosses! And fix the loading times! And get rid of the idiotic jumping puzzles! Make more levels like the orphanage! Please.
  2. It's not powerful enough to convince Painkiller detractors to join the fold, but it's certainly everything a fan the original game will love.
  3. It is short, yes, but it is priced low to match. It is even more stylish than the original campaign and engages your attention much better than the original game. Compared to other games in the genre, this is a real treat.