7.0

1. Apr 26, 2013
    Everything you would want in a sequel. Although I am going to miss playing the first lineup, the second lineup is just as entertaining. Unfortunately for me, I am not a fan any of the Characters except for GLaDOS, but it hasn't stopped me from liking this game.
  2. Apr 26, 2013
    A great sequel. If you played the first game, the second is better. If you didn't play the first but can get into video poker and video game cultural references, it's a decent buy I'd buy this over the first one if you only get one. I'm a fan of Venture Bros, Evil Dead, Portal, and most recently, Borderlands so most of the characters were geared in my favor to begin with (it might not be as much fun for you if you're not familiar with any of the games/movies/TV shows involved). It's a great line-up of characters overall and is just frustrating enough to keep you wanting revenge rather than quitting.

If you play smart and don't get yourself in a big hole early, you can usually power play your opponents by setting big bets causing them to fold or go all-in. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, it seems at times that the hand recognition system picks a screwy hand but these instances don't happen frequently enough to knock it.

Overall, it's a fun little card game that helps teach you a little about poker and helps you build your confidence before you go lose money/beer/sexual favors to your friends on poker night.
  3. Apr 27, 2013
    This game is even steeper first chasti.bolshe modes of 2.Zaochki can buy various backgrounds and more drugoe.Omaha Hold'em and this is the first kruto.Eto steeper chasti.Tut can win items for TF2 and borderlends 2.A I have made ​​a pre-order and I was given the first part and there identity as cool. Only here for more vozmozhnostey.Luchshy poker all the time of my life!
  4. Jul 4, 2013
    Do you like Hold em? Do you play borderlands2 or team fortress? Then have I got a fresh NEW Game for you. At 5$ wow its well worth the price, for a really FUN card game.
  5. Apr 30, 2013
    First of all, I loved the first one. I love poker and this game is really good for me when I don't have the opportunity to play with my friends. The second one is a perfect sequel. Characters are slightly more friendly, which is a good point in my opinion, and I love the unlockables, not only for other games, but for this one too. I hope they'll add more in-game unlockables for the future games. Overall, this game is really good. If you're not searching for online poker but you still want to play Texas Hold'Em or Omaha. This time, there's Borderlands 2 gear and once again TF2 items to win. I might start a new game of B2 just for that. Expand
  6. Apr 29, 2013
    Surprisingly after about the 6th hour of gameplay they run out of original comedy. For $5, 5-6 hours is definitely worth it. Pro: Comedy & tons of it for $5. Claptrap & GLADDOS are HILARIOUS!!!! Con: The only beef with the game is that for a PC game you have a number-pad to change your bet would it been that hard to program this?!?! Telltale Game please make a sequel to this game for similar pricing. Expand
  7. May 7, 2013
    Many quotes get repetitive but as an Indie game for just 5 bucks you get a lot of stuff. 5 awesome TF2 items, game customization, funny easter eggish moments and quotes, really good synchronization and great characters. The poker system is fair and makes fun and the atmosphere and music is great. The graphics could be better, but they are stylistic and fit perfect for the game. For it´s Genre, it´s a solid game and definetly worth its money. Buy it or die. Expand
  8. Apr 28, 2013
    This game is hilarious! The dialogues are really funny and creative (all though they do get old after 10 minutes) and the gameplay is what it should be, a poker game. This is one of those games that don't focus on the gameplay and rather goes ''All In'' with clever jokes and characters interaction. The cast is great, I think that Claptrap is kinda annoying at times but the rest is brilliant! The best pieces of dialogue in my opinion comes from Brock and GLaDOS. You also get items for Team Fortress 2 and Borderlands 2. And to top it all of, this game costs only 5 bucks! That's a STEAL! Expand
  9. Jun 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is AMAZING!
    I really want Poker Night 3, Poker Night 4, Poker Night 5...
    Buy it! Price is funny!
    Dialogs is fantastic, not all, but many
  10. Feb 19, 2014
    Very pleasing poker game. With such great characters it's never boring. I wish there were more dialogues though as it can become a bit repetitive if you try to get all the achievements. Apart from that it's funny, funny and once again funny.

1. Jul 2, 2013
    Opponents know how to bluff, they lure the player into ‘traps’ and despite humorous presentation things at the table can get tense. [CD-Action 08/2013, p.81]
  2. Jun 28, 2013
    It's certainly fun while it lasts. [Issue#136, p.113]
  3. May 27, 2013
    Poker Night 2 is exactly the experience you'd expect if you played the first episode. There's a nice selection of characters and lots of dialogue to keep you amused.