• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Sep 28, 2001
5.7

1. ThaisL.
    Apr 21, 2002
    Game is not playable due to technical problems and bugs. Patched did not help and UbiSoft tech support is absolutely the worst I've ever encountered. By the way do not buy anything from UbiSoft if you have any OS other than Win95, 98 or ME. They are not made to run on anything else. I have WinME which is a supported OS and they still tell me that no tech support is available for WinGame is not playable due to technical problems and bugs. Patched did not help and UbiSoft tech support is absolutely the worst I've ever encountered. By the way do not buy anything from UbiSoft if you have any OS other than Win95, 98 or ME. They are not made to run on anything else. I have WinME which is a supported OS and they still tell me that no tech support is available for Win 2000. I will never buy anything by UbiSoft again. Expand
  2. J.B.
    Aug 11, 2006
    Boring, tedious little game. Buy any number of good D&D based RPGs before this one. The only reason this game even existed was to show off the new 3.0 ruleset for D&D based games, and it did it poorly. The sounds are lackluster, the gameplay is clunky and unresponsive, the role-playing aspects are nearly non-existant and the story is un-engaging. If that combination doesn't make a Boring, tedious little game. Buy any number of good D&D based RPGs before this one. The only reason this game even existed was to show off the new 3.0 ruleset for D&D based games, and it did it poorly. The sounds are lackluster, the gameplay is clunky and unresponsive, the role-playing aspects are nearly non-existant and the story is un-engaging. If that combination doesn't make a bad game, I don't know what does. Skip this. Expand
  3. John
    Feb 8, 2002
    This game is garbage compared to the past 3-4 D&D games put out with the infinity bioware engine by Black Isle (Baldur's Gate I&II and Icewind Dale). It is slow, boring, and has a very cumbersome interface.
  4. Howler_monkey
    Aug 4, 2004
    this game SSSSUUUUCCCCKKKKSSSS!!!!!!! and i hate it, if ypure planning to play this game forget it! just look for yopur old Diablo games and youll surely enjoy it more than this, it really SUCKS!(duh!!!)

Too much turn-based combat to be fun.
  2. Most significantly, Ruins of Myth Drannor does not accomplish the depth of story, the detail of character customization, or the engulfing campaign world that made the original Pool of Radiance such a memorable adventure.
  3. The only thing preventing me from scoring this graphics masterpiece in the 90’s was the somewhat weak storyline and the tedium that got me down on more then one occasion.