7.8

1. Jul 25, 2011
    A nasty, crude adventure that cause the ignorant to squirm. The main concept isn't the combat or graphics. If you dive into the game without expecting anything, you will truly be rewarded with laughs and entertainment.
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    Underrated, unadultered masterpiece! Running With Scissors title Postal 2 provides choice. You can play through without using any violence or be as violent as you want.
  3. Nov 8, 2012
    Definitely RWS's best game! Grab a copy off Steam, RWS said they will be offering updates for steam users. Well worth buying to support the Dev's of this classic.
  4. Aug 26, 2012
    It;s fun at times i know i spent hours and days playing it and having loads of fun,
    its just one of your everyday games that are sued to have bad rating by moms who dont want thier kids playing video games/
  5. Oct 29, 2012
    A greatest game ever. Not for every people, and not for modern children, but very fun! The most original game ever made. It`s better than Duke Nukem, and more funny than Serious Sam. I love this game
  6. Sep 25, 2012
    Funniest game ever! Everything here is perfect fun! The only problem I see in the game is the AI. The Nonplayable characters in this game act very strange. Other than that, you have an extremely fun game that will consume hours of your time.
  7. Mar 22, 2012
    i`m a little bit love this game because its like GTA to the First Person Shooters and it was funny game,but well its a controversy game because there are Osama Bin Laden on this game lol....
  8. May 31, 2012
    While certainly the older I got, the more my tastes in video games became more refined, I honestly never changed my mind so much about this game, even after playing widely acclaimed games such as Portal 2, being introduced to the magnificent world of indie games development and understanding what a real good game is. Postal 2 might fail for matters such as the graphics or the cheesy in-game references to the authors of the game (I'm talking about the various cameos of Vince Desi and the totally random Mike J as the final boss of Apocalypse Weekend), or even the grotesque and trashy sense of humor that seems to be only half ironical and self aware, but... it's fun! And I find this aspect to be seriously underrated by both official reviews and user made ones. It is also not often mentioned and quite noteworthy how the expansion Apocalypse Weekend and modding (in particular a very big mod called AWP made by a certain Kamek) really bring the game to a whole new level of addictiveness and gore for those who are into it, but it's mostly there for the laughs and the sake of exaggeration, don't get too offended for that, of all the possible dumb people who thought at that time that lame "kill Bin Laden" jokes could be funny (and subsequently made flash games and poor parodies about it) and people who think self-insertions are a good idea, these guys were probably the best ones. The result is a good game with some minor **** stains. Hell, it has Gary Coleman and tazmanian cats as gun silencers! Also... piss? (Oh, and by the way the AIs in this game are actually better than plenty of stupidly made AIs from much more famous games such as Skyrim, not much of a point but still worth mentioning) Expand
  9. Jun 7, 2013
    I really don't see why this game gets so much hate, On just bare bones this is a average "free roam" shooter, but its more then just the bare bones. Postal 2 contains some of the most offensive, but funny, humor. It is original and has loads of fun. There is countless times when I stick a cat on the end of my Shotgun, dressed as a Police Officer of course, and I just spray the hell outta Civies. Running With Scissors brought a masterpiece into the gaming world with over the top gore, Dark funny Humor, and giving us the option to do literally whatever the hell we want. Kicks Ass in my opinion Expand
  10. Mar 10, 2012
    Ah yes, Postal 2, where to begin... This game is a strange mix of Duke Nukem humor, open world gameplay, and has some of the most bizarre characters I have ever seen. You know a game has to be good with an arsenal ranging from shovels, to the mighty napalm launcher. The controversy behind it makes it all the more enticing of a game. I grade this one down mostly on a fairly short campaign, lack of multiplayer (look for the Share The Pain version for that,) some crashes and bugs, and not quite story-driven enough to be a non-linear game. However, these flaws do not make it a bad game. I doubt anyone, even I, would consider this a classic, and most likely, it never will be. Notwithstanding, however, it is still a fun and unique experience taken on other first person shooters of the time and of the day. I recommend giving it a try! Expand
  11. Apr 4, 2012
    Technically? Bad. Voice acting? Awful. Story? Let's not even talk about it.

But this game is worth playing. It's controversial fun. Set people on fire, kick around their dead bodies before pissing on them. If you can't look past the technical issues, you're not playing this game the right way.
  12. May 25, 2012
    Es un juego entretenido, muy recomendable, desestresa muchísimo, se hace muy divertido jugarlo, creo que la nota de Metacritic, es muy baja este juego merece un minimo de 6, porque la idea es muy original y divertida.
  13. Mar 8, 2013
    I highly doubt this game really is as offensive as it was made out to be. It's only that games rarely are expressive beyond social protocol.
    If not ,excessive violence, mild sex and language is used.

This is the only game to really express humour as is with no apology and I am thankful for it.
    Mostly because more games should take more risk in being an art form and not a generic,

This doesn't mean that all games have to be ridiculous. However there has been few games that have been made regardless of who will like it.

Thank you for postal 2.
  14. Nov 27, 2013
    This game is extremely fun. I respect the developers for designing the game and not caring what people say about it. I enjoyed the solo better than the multiplayer but, both were fun.
  15. Dec 16, 2013
    Absolutely love it!!
    For me, it never gets old to just run around the street with an axe, chopping the police up, lighting them on fire and pissing them out.
    It's just a kick-ass game, there's some hilarious references and satirical jokes.
    At first I wasn't really sure what to expect, but the game left me with a lot of laughs and kept me entertained for hours.
  16. Jan 5, 2012
    Postal 2, it's like a joke that starts off funny, but then you hear it so many times and you just want it to fry! That's exactly what the relationship between the first two were. What's the difference? It never was funny to start off with. That's how terrible Postal 2 is...
  17. Jan 31, 2013
    Postal 2... can't be explained, must be experienced. The self-irony RWS put into this is amazing. This game is so bad that it becomes absolutely hilarious to play. A really fun game. Cant really be compared to any other game. Its a game in its own rights.
  18. Sep 12, 2013
    Everything about this game looks and feels dated. Its not as shocking as it is daft. This a pure lampoon of violence in gaming with stereotypical characters. I believe in no way should it at all be taken seriously or meant as anyway offensive, even to cats and dogs.
  19. Mar 6, 2013
    The Steam description says you can play peacefully or violently. That's plain wrong. The purpose of this game is to kill everything including innocent people with no motive. This game is too racist, disgusting and crude for most people to enjoy it. The Postal series is the poster child for the video game violence debate for a reason. 10 years after it's release, it's not a worthy use of your hard earned money. Expand
  20. AWG
    Aug 1, 2013
    Yeah, not very funny. I never laughed or felt like I was being entertained, more like I was wasting some of my time instead. Some random violence is always welcome in videogames but another thing being highly welcome is not being force to wait 10-to-15 seconds every time you change location. Aside this the graphics is terrible (even for a 2003 games) and the jokes are not as witty as they'd want. Meh. Expand
  21. Feb 1, 2014
    This game is disgusting, abhorrent, offensive to cultures, homophobic, racist, and promotes violence against women and animals.
    And I loved every second of it!
  22. Aug 25, 2013
    Fun game. Needs improvement though. Mainly play this as a boredom breaker. I would recommend buying this. The modded weapons are good and the online is pretty active also.
  23. Sep 2, 2013
    Truly an underrated game, for those who can not handle its offensive themes I understand. But looking past it is immature themes, this game is fun and addicting. Every combat scenario in this game is exciting and will keep you interested. I highly recommend this game to my friends or anyone who is looking to blow off some steam.
  24. Mar 14, 2014
    How is this getting so many positive reviews? This game is just an awful, pointless waste of time. Never before have I been so quickly repelled by a game. There are literally no redeeming features - The graphics are poor, the AI is poor, there seems to be no solid plot to the game, and its whole attempt at attracting players revolves around the fact that you can dismember and urinate on the characters. You can also relieve yourself in someone's mouth until they puke.

It's just absolute trash. I'm glad I didn't buy it: it was gifted to me by a friend who had bought a four pack. No one else wanted the other two copies.
  25. Feb 23, 2014
    This game is almost 11 years old. When it came out it was looked upon as a very gory, bloody and violent game, 11 years later and it still lives up to the name and even out-ranks a lot of other rated M games when it comes to violence.

This is basically a joke sandbox game with wit at its center, and the jokes are still funny even though they are really old. People **** about the
    graphics need to stop suspecting everything to look like GTA 5 and realize this game is almost 11 years old and it is still profitable.

The game has a story of basically running arons, but unlike most games it doesn't push you to do the main objective, you can explore all you want kill all you want and screw around all you want without having to worry about doing the missions.

On Steam you can buy the game for 9 bucks, is it worth 9 bucks for a 11 year old game, maybe not but it is defiantly worth it on sale and if you have some extra money to spend.

Overall a score of 8 is good for this game.
  26. Nov 17, 2013
    This game gets a lot of unnecessary hate, what with people saying it's the worst game ever, but if Postal 2 is the worst game you've ever played, then you are a lucky MF. Postal 2 would be a generic FPS were it not for it's intent to offend everyone with jokes. Some of them are funny and most of them are 2nd-rate South Park jokes. There really isn't a lot to say about Postal 2.
  27. Mar 6, 2014
    If you're an easily offended, this game is not for you. Because it will make fun about your religion, race, political view etc. But if you like dark humor, and if you have a sociopath inside, this game offers you pure fun. After all these years, i still playing it and i find something new to laugh.

...While people of paradise driving you crazy, can you still be sane or would you kill
    them with fire and then piss on them. That's the point of Postal 2. As i said before, if you're not easily offended buy it, you won't regret. Expand

It's a quick fun romp that is more pleasure than pain. But, the utter lack of tact make it more of a play on marketing rather than a quality FPS.
  2. If the controversial content isn't enough to turn off players, the game's annoying technical problems will. The length and frequency of load times between levels is the biggest problem.
  3. Until someone boxes up syphilis and tries to sell it at retail, Postal 2 is the worst product ever foisted upon consumers. [July 2003, p.90]